Read, people talking trash....

Search this Thread

Old 08-17-2004, 08:01 AM
Mrs ATL Freestyle

naturalborn is an unknown quantity at this point
Read, people talking trash....

Read this thread , oh my god they are going crazy overe here....
http://www.georgiasportbike.com/foru...ad.php?t=15565
Old 08-17-2004, 08:32 AM

150grl is a decent person
Re: Read, people talking trash....

Becca - whats up girl!! Tell him to **** off and get over the fact that his dick is so small so he takes it out on everyone else
Old 08-17-2004, 08:33 AM
Mrs ATL Freestyle

Originally Posted by 150grl
Becca - whats up girl!! Tell him to **** off and get over the fact that his dick is so small so he takes it out on everyone else
man I don't know what the hell is going on , I found this forum and was just posting an event flyer and he got buck on my a$$

what up girlie, been a while, hope all is well!!!
Old 08-17-2004, 10:13 AM
cr6

cr6 is an unknown quantity at this point

What a bunch of little babies I'm not going to even get into the whole thing of what takes more skill, track riding or stuntin' , but that pete guy is a f--kin'
Old 08-17-2004, 11:47 AM

sWiFtY 50 is an unknown quantity at this point

That pete dude is a ****in bitch. He argues the same **** over and over again but wont answer any real questions that are asked to him.
Old 08-17-2004, 12:46 PM

JAVIER is an unknown quantity at this point

mabye his mad because he rides a katana and that **** is too slow for coners and stunting.i dont think that guy can ride.if he is a good knee drager why those he ride a katana.mabye his mad because the stunt riders got better bikes
Old 08-17-2004, 12:52 PM

Princess600 is an unknown quantity at this point

I think the only other bunch of HATERS that I've ever seen is on SBN.

If you don't like something..........WHO CARES no need to bash it like stunting has done something personal to you.
Old 08-17-2004, 01:00 PM

Rolla1990 is an unknown quantity at this point

LOL it seems like he got shot down by his own guys pretty quickly...

Some people just need a high horse to get on sometimes.... I guess his is "anti-stunting" :YEAH
Old 08-17-2004, 01:00 PM

Division1 Splat is an unknown quantity at this point

he rides a kana-tuna and tries to church it all up (gsx600F). the f stands for Fu CK head. and he is hanging off the bike dragging a knee not leaning! hell there are more stunters that started off racing that found something that takes more skill point blank.
Old 08-17-2004, 01:16 PM
Mrs ATL Freestyle

Originally Posted by Rolla1990
LOL it seems like he got shot down by his own guys pretty quickly...

Some people just need a high horse to get on sometimes.... I guess his is "anti-stunting" :YEAH
yea I noticed that too, and someone on there thinks I'm a dude, they keep referring to me as "him", just gonna let that 1 slide, all I was trying to do was get more people out to the show and had a good response from most people on that site, except for a few, but like I told them over there, my threads are getting a lot of views and I appericiate all the help in advertising, do it like the celebs, bad publicity=people's attention, and they still make money, so I once again want to thank them for keeping me on their minds so much
Old 08-17-2004, 01:19 PM

poppawheelie is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Division1 Splat
hell there are more stunters that started off racing that found something that takes more skill point blank.
hold on now. It's not fair to knock it till u try. I race and stunt and there's really no comparison at all. Two completely different things. Racing is all about riding to the ragged edge. It's very mental, you have to process information at a rediculous rate and it's more dangerous. Stunting is all about control. It doesn't take as much concentration to stunt, just loads of skill and control.
I'm not sticking up for this clown, I'm just saying that you shouldn't say racing doesn't take as much skill untill you've been on a starting grid.... -Jason
Old 08-17-2004, 01:21 PM

Natedogg is an unknown quantity at this point

I like how knee dragging is an art... if that's the case then he should watch me take a ****, talk about art.
Old 08-17-2004, 01:59 PM

Division1 Splat is an unknown quantity at this point

toche my friend i have been...cershaw, vir, and summit point. but to me it takes just as much concentration if not more to 12 a stock 600 then it does to take a triple apex at 70 with lapped traffic.
Old 08-17-2004, 02:04 PM
Mrs ATL Freestyle

Originally Posted by poppawheelie
hold on now. It's not fair to knock it till u try. I race and stunt and there's really no comparison at all. Two completely different things. Racing is all about riding to the ragged edge. It's very mental, you have to process information at a rediculous rate and it's more dangerous. Stunting is all about control. It doesn't take as much concentration to stunt, just loads of skill and control.
I'm not sticking up for this clown, I'm just saying that you shouldn't say racing doesn't take as much skill untill you've been on a starting grid.... -Jason

I feel ya on that, but the point is that I was just letting everyone know where a show was & he went off on stunting, I have no prob with racers, drag racers whatever, bottom line, why is he so against stunting? he is going crazy over nothing.
Old 08-17-2004, 02:09 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

teva is an unknown quantity at this point

That Pete187 Guy, Boy What A ***! ''ride Our Bikes Like Their Meant To Be Riden.'' F$@king *** Clowns Are Just Mad Cause The Average Stunter Can ''drag Knee'' But The Average Mountain Racer Can't ''12'o'clock''.
Old 08-17-2004, 02:31 PM

KungFu954 is an unknown quantity at this point

Knee down is easy. I've done it on the street. third attempt,,,,whoopty doo
Old 08-17-2004, 03:56 PM
Lb3

Lb3 is an unknown quantity at this point

I agree that that pete guy is a dumbass.. I mean his avatar speaks for itself.. such a tough guy... I am sure everyone knows somebody that has strong opinions on subjects based soley on ignorance. 9 out of 10 of those people are always pretty dumb in general and usually suck at life. There are tons of closeminded dumb****s out there that think they are so much smarter than everyone. Their only major arguement against stunters is insurance fraud but I am involved heavily in the racing scene as well as the stunting scene and ALL racers crash all the time just like we do. And just about every racer started out going to track days and out of all of those guys that wad up their streetbike at a trackday, most of em claim it on their insurance. Just like some of us do. Its wrong.. but BOTH communities do it. I've seen it alot.

I just ask that nobody from here go act an *** and post some stupid **** out of respect for the stunting community as a whole. Mikey had a good post. Lets leave it at that. For anyone to go over there and post a retarded flame makes us all look stupid. So leave it alone for everyones sake.
Old 09-03-2004, 05:37 AM

Lotensin22 can only hope to improve

If you care what those stupid *** can't spell for **** punks think...then you've already lost honey.

Seriously...anyone that says the word "rode" in place of "ridden" doesn't need to say another word... I dun gotsted all I dun needsta know from that wun dumb *** phrase raht thur.

In otherwords...don't stress over some katana riding ***** acting like he's smart, tough, clever, or even modestly cool. He's a bitch, plain and simple.
Old 09-07-2004, 01:46 PM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

Brett256 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Lb3
Their only major arguement against stunters is insurance fraud but I am involved heavily in the racing scene as well as the stunting scene and ALL racers crash all the time just like we do. And just about every racer started out going to track days and out of all of those guys that wad up their streetbike at a trackday, most of em claim it on their insurance. Just like some of us do. Its wrong.. but BOTH communities do it. I've seen it alot.
Amen.. I never understand why they say just "stunters" trash their bikes. From what I have seen road racing is pretty hard on a bike too...constant high rpm's ...shifting through the gears like a mad man, clutch wear, tire wear, brake wear, etc.... .... actually, they are without a doubt wearing out there **** out just as fast or faster.... and when they highside at 80 mph their bike will just as f@cked up as if I looped at 80mph

It's all a poor excuse from the jealous
Old 09-12-2004, 07:06 AM
What!

Uncle. is an unknown quantity at this point

Thats about it mate
Originally Posted by Lotensin22
If you care what those stupid *** can't spell for **** punks think...then you've already lost honey.

Seriously...anyone that says the word "rode" in place of "ridden" doesn't need to say another word... I dun gotsted all I dun needsta know from that wun dumb *** phrase raht thur.

In otherwords...don't stress over some katana riding ***** acting like he's smart, tough, clever, or even modestly cool. He's a bitch, plain and simple.

Quick Reply: Read, people talking trash....