fukc harleys and the dirtbags who ride them

Search this Thread

Old 05-07-2004, 03:51 PM

orionVTR is an unknown quantity at this point
fukc harleys and the dirtbags who ride them

so im on my way to my girls house, and im waiting to make a right, and all of a sudden some dirtbag sticks his hand out the window and flips me off. i wasnt doing anything, just sitting there waiting to make the turn. so i turned behind him and lifted it up and flew up on him. then when he turned off he flipped me off again. what a hard on. he had long hair, a handlebar moustache and a bandana, so hes obviously a harley guy. i cant stand those self righteous jerk offs who think they are heros because they bang their daughters and sisters and ride 800 pound oil leaking pieces of crap. seriously, these guys think they are these pimps, and all the women they sport are these middle aged two toothed pigs. damn. why do they always have to start some bull$hit.
Old 05-07-2004, 03:58 PM

i95leuser is a decent person
Re: fukc harleys and the dirtbags who ride them

Originally Posted by orionVTR
so im on my way to my girls house, and im waiting to make a right, and all of a sudden some dirtbag sticks his hand out the window and flips me off. i wasnt doing anything, just sitting there waiting to make the turn. so i turned behind him and lifted it up and flew up on him. then when he turned off he flipped me off again. what a hard on. he had long hair, a handlebar moustache and a bandana, so hes obviously a harley guy. i cant stand those self righteous jerk offs who think they are heros because they bang their daughters and sisters and ride 800 pound oil leaking pieces of crap. seriously, these guys think they are these pimps, and all the women they sport are these middle aged two toothed pigs. damn. why do they always have to start some bull$hit.

werD... ***** em all!!! If you dont ride a rocket your an old *** haha!! These guys ride harleys cause they lack package space (small dicks). And these nasty bitches who ride on the back wearing leather vests and chaps. Are nasty as **** too. I hate when im being nice and wave when i see a fellow rider he doesnt wave back. Harley riders think they own the road but **** em!! :YEAH
Old 05-07-2004, 04:00 PM
I Love To Post!

Sean24 is an unknown quantity at this point

yea what he said
Old 05-07-2004, 04:00 PM

Luke is an unknown quantity at this point

hey now...no disrespect to all people who ride harleys...at least they are on bikes. Its the ones that are dicks that give em all a bad name...just like some riders of sportbikes.
Old 05-07-2004, 04:12 PM

hot magma is a decent person

I think harley dudes are just mad cause the tank gets in the way of their belly. 65hp @700lbs for $15,000 could you think of a bigger waste of money.
Old 05-07-2004, 04:59 PM

FREESTYLEKYLE is a decent person

Originally Posted by i95leuser
I hate when im being nice and wave when i see a fellow rider he doesnt wave back. Harley riders think they own the road but **** em!! :YEAH
I used to wave to everyone too, but guys on harleys and old farts on goldwings never wave back! so i stopped waving to everyone, even if they wave first! i just keep my eye out for sport bike riders and stand one up or throw up a heel clicker, you know the things those "cruiser" asses couldn't do anyway!
Old 05-07-2004, 07:08 PM

Originally Posted by jixxer0377
hey now...no disrespect to all people who ride harleys...at least they are on bikes. Its the ones that are dicks that give em all a bad name...just like some riders of sportbikes.
ya know what man, i know a lot of guys who ride harleys. many of them used to ride sportbikes and just want to cruise now. i even know a guy who went from a gix750 to a harley fat boy. now his harley makes 125 hp. but other than a handful of people i know who ride harleys and a few cool guys i have met on the road, most of them are very arrogant and self righteous. even one of the guys i work with rides this little joke of a harley, a sporty with a smaller tank and ape hangers, and he always busts my ***** about riding on a rocket. but whatever, i just had to vent.
Old 05-07-2004, 11:53 PM

gixxer750rider will become famous soon enough

I usually wave to everyone........but i stoped waving to guys on harleys if they wave to me then ill wave back. i also noticed some guys on small bieks dont get waved or wave back lol me and a few of my buddies were cruisin on the main road and we passed a guy on a kawi 500 i was riding in the back of our little group and no one waved but then i waved and he just looked at me like WTF? lol
Old 05-07-2004, 11:59 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

Angel Of Death is a decent person

Originally Posted by hot magma
65hp @700lbs for $15,000 could you think of a bigger waste of money.
I couldn't have said it better myself, and I speak this language like a champ!
Old 05-08-2004, 10:36 AM

Bananamane is an unknown quantity at this point

Most harley guys are d*ckheads. My one friend is a big harley nut and hes only 19 and has a sportster. He always waves at ne other bike when we r out together. He also ride like a nut. He can do christs on his sportster which is pretty crazy.The harley people that dont wave **** me off and the ones that think they r better than everyother biker out there.
Old 05-08-2004, 11:07 AM

aoakley is an unknown quantity at this point

omg this is stupied , not all harley ride are nasty peaple. harley peaple are more into sticking together as friends and beatin you stupied cocky as for mouthing ,****** i though i really like this site until know no one is better than anyone else no matter what they ride.
Old 05-08-2004, 01:24 PM
LETS RIDE

deathwishriders is an unknown quantity at this point

Well Its Harley Week Here And We Geta Real Good View Of The "lifestle" Of Most Harley Riders...most Of The Riders Are Rich Old Men And Thier Wives Who Just Want To Get Drunk...however The General Consensus Of The Harley Community Is "get A Real Bike"/f#ck That Jap Crap" And Other Such Brilliant Musings...i Dont Wave Cause Ive Been Flicked Off Once Too Many Times So I Look Through , Not At Most Harley Riders..the Guy In The Truck Was Probably A Harley Enthusiast/poser With No Bike....do A Wheelie Beside These Guys And They Freezeface And Pretend Like They Didnt See Yu ..its Funny Soo Have Fun With Them It Pisses Em Off Bad....use Others Hatred As Fuel...-d
Old 05-08-2004, 05:12 PM

Originally Posted by aoakley
omg this is stupied , not all harley ride are nasty peaple. harley peaple are more into sticking together as friends and beatin you stupied cocky as for mouthing ,****** i though i really like this site until know no one is better than anyone else no matter what they ride.
a shining example of the intelect of most harley fans. good job buddy.
Old 05-08-2004, 10:43 PM

VolpeOwnsU is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by orionVTR
a shining example of the intelect of most harley fans. good job buddy.
I wave to everyone, end of story. The guy may not have even had a bike... but i'm sure he was justified in the second flick off when you "pulled it up" and flew up to him...
Old 05-10-2004, 11:17 AM

aaron f is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by VolpeOwnsU
I wave to everyone, end of story. The guy may not have even had a bike... but i'm sure he was justified in the second flick off when you "pulled it up" and flew up to him...
hes only justified if ya flick a boger in his window! lol not for doing somthin he cant thats jus bein a hater
Old 05-10-2004, 11:21 AM

aaron f is an unknown quantity at this point

yea they stink together and beet yo azz for haven more skills cause theyr the ones that are allways cocky mo fo's
Old 05-10-2004, 11:36 AM

150grl is a decent person

MOST of them are sweetheart and if you don't like the site then get off You probably don't ride your own bike so you wouldn't know first hand

I totally agree b/c I had it happen to me also and I wasn't doing anything but riding home from work! Some ahole tried to run me off the road in a TRUCK so we get to the next light and I pull my helmet off and was like WTF I think he was suprised I was a girl but proceeded to go off about he owns an American bike and f**k my jap piece of sh**. I was like "hey ahole if you knew anything about your harley you'd know most of the damn bike isn't made in America retard". Well needless to say I got justice- he was in a work truck so I called the safety manager of the company who happened to own a streetbike and he said he would DEFINATELY take care of the problem.

Oh and yes I have friends that own harleys - they are never riding b/c somethings always wrong with their bikes
Old 05-10-2004, 11:40 AM

serslyfkdup is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by aaron f
yea they stink together and beet yo azz for haven more skills cause theyr the ones that are allways cocky mo fo's
:YEAH
Old 05-10-2004, 12:07 PM

zodrow is an unknown quantity at this point

Whoa. .take it easy. .I agree that some of them are a few fries short of a happy meal. .but some of them are cool. . .for example:
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	peck2.jpg
Views:	44
Size:	60.2 KB
ID:	78649  
Old 05-11-2004, 01:48 PM

Danimal is a decent person

if a harley rider flips you off jus let it bounce off the revlimiter for a sec, just to get him going more :YEAH

Quick Reply: fukc harleys and the dirtbags who ride them