fukc harleys and the dirtbags who ride them

Search this Thread

Old 08-17-2004, 03:02 PM

Omega is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: fukc harleys and the dirtbags who ride them

Originally Posted by hot magma
I think harley dudes are just mad cause the tank gets in the way of their belly. 65hp @700lbs for $15,000 could you think of a bigger waste of money.

yea saddle bags on it.
Old 08-19-2004, 11:37 AM

aaron f is an unknown quantity at this point

last sat. i was waven at a hog and when he wouldnt wave back it became a one finger salute! well later on that day asd i was doin a highchare past a ford p.u. i got my fingerr back funny how that works
Old 08-26-2004, 08:38 PM
Super-Thread-editor

Erik will become famous soon enough

Love this thread. I've ridden a harley on two different occasions, not bad cruisers at all. My dad always thought he wanted a harley, then he went on a Poker-Run with me one time and completely changed his mind. It's not the bike, I agree. It's the state of mind of the riders. I think the same thing as the "New Custom Chopper." But I digress..........
Old 08-30-2004, 06:15 AM
718 boyz

sirhatchalot is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by aoakley
omg this is stupied , not all harley ride are nasty peaple. harley peaple are more into sticking together as friends and beatin you stupied cocky as for mouthing ,****** i though i really like this site until know no one is better than anyone else no matter what they ride.

ahahahaaaaaaaa. wtf you crack head b!tch , read a book and learn to spell some words.
Old 09-25-2004, 03:20 PM

kidstunta is an unknown quantity at this point

This thread rules!

When we moved to Florida, our new neighbor, he was a harley owner. Seemed like an OK guy at first, but he is a dick. Perfect example of the ****ing harley dick riders. Damn, I hate that so much. Its not even the bike! Its the rider. Hes just a faggy person, through and through. I think that alot of the bitchy harley riders are like this off bike as well as onbike. It shows through anywhere, most of em are just self righteous *******.
Old 10-22-2004, 11:59 AM

BishopDonJ.Love is an unknown quantity at this point

the Harley riders that are just riding because it makes 'em look young again or their ***** feels bigger or whatever.... if you buy a bike no matter what it is, ride that *****.. not just when your AARP insurance covers it, all the damn time - just ride!!!

...the Bishop has spoken...
Old 11-12-2004, 07:42 PM

AzN~BoI_585 is an unknown quantity at this point

Im down with the guys who ride harleys and r cool u kno dont judge ppl on what they ride and all that. But sum of those guys r f*ckin scum bags. I woulda rode by on one wheel and taken out his side mirror with my carbon wrapped knuckles.
Old 11-17-2004, 02:14 PM

BUSA KILLER is an unknown quantity at this point

nah he was telling you, your number 1
Old 11-17-2004, 02:29 PM
B.T.M.

crtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to beholdcrtchrktrcr is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by aoakley
omg this is stupied , not all harley ride are nasty peaple. harley peaple are more into sticking together as friends and beatin you stupied cocky as for mouthing ,****** i though i really like this site until know no one is better than anyone else no matter what they ride.
hey u stupid bitch, how about you get an attractive girl to say something then we might listen, in the mean time shut your ugly *** up, go ride on some fat hairy guys back slowly in a straight line aoakley
Old 11-18-2004, 01:16 AM

Flamed04R6 is an unknown quantity at this point

90% of Harley guys are F*ck heads... I was just cruisin home one day and i waved at a guy on a harley and gave me the 'ole 1 finger salute. I was like WTF? And just because i was in a really pissy mood from having a bad day at work, i turned around and caught his *** and ask'd him WTF was his problem.. he then proceed'd to telling me, how he hates all these ***** *** punks on there crotch rockets that are always waving at him? at this point i was seriously dumb-founded... how the hell can you hate someone who's just waving at you... Bunch of damn *******. I hate harley riders and the po-po... for always harrassing my *** when i had the D&D on the 6....
Old 11-18-2004, 11:59 PM

BlownGixxer is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey. I ride an 03 Harley Sportster 1200 and my dad has an 03 Softail Deuce...Neither of us are ********. But there are alot of morons out there riding harleys that shouldn't be allowed near a bike in the first place...Same thing with crotch rockets. I see the same type of asswipes on gixxers that I see on Harleys.

I do know alot of Harley riders who aren't jackasses...But it's the other guys that give people like me a bad rep.
Old 11-19-2004, 01:03 AM
I Enjoy Posting At StuntLife!

sickboy can only hope to improve

I think so harley guy ared douchbags but some are alright... I have no problem with anyone.....
Old 11-19-2004, 01:25 AM

wintersucks is an unknown quantity at this point

Yes, some are dicks but atleast 50%-75% that i have met on the rode or talked to have not given a problem. only the usual jap-crap, which then i think they have just come to expect the "oil leaking", vibrating, early 1900's technology sort of response. Personally i will never own one. I would rather go buy a Warrior as my cruiser than a harley. Amazingly enough this summer a lone harley rider waved me up to ride next to him down the interstate. Waved buy when i was at my stop and everything. That gave me a new boost of respect for some of them.
Old 11-19-2004, 07:43 PM

BlownGixxer is an unknown quantity at this point

Yeah. Around here, most of the guys are cool. Actually, alot of the dicks are the kids on the crotch-rockets...Of course, they're the riders who don't know how to ride, but act like they're god's gift to bikers. They have to drag their feet when they start out from a light, and then give me(when I'm on a Harley) some dirty look and and go flying off into first, only to completely miss second and bounce it off the limiter. But I've seen Harley guys do the same.
Old 11-22-2004, 03:12 AM

Spencer75south is an unknown quantity at this point

im gonna have to agree with most of the people who have posted on here... Most of the harley riders are guys that are like over 50 and think that anyone on a sportbike is just a stupid punk. BUT, i have also met a FEW, i saw a FEW, harley riders who were fcukin cool guys. but ive had the same thing happne where i wave and what does the harley rider do... he flicks me off or doesnt do ****. those are the pigfcukers i cant stand.

ill give 'em respect for bein on 2 wheels, but when your a dick like that, all respect is lost.

for all the cool harley guys.... :YEAH
and for all the *********......
Old 12-02-2004, 07:52 PM

1craZZZy1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Danimal
if a harley rider flips you off jus let it bounce off the revlimiter for a sec, just to get him going more :YEAH
there not all bad just the majority of em we were in a bad car accident when a harly rider threw a lead ball at us and smashed our windows and we lost controll of our truck when the cops shoed up he told em that he did it cuz we had our crotch rockets in the back. cant say there all a holes just from that 1 guy.
Old 12-02-2004, 08:56 PM

em2b96p is an unknown quantity at this point

Cruisers: i dont wave unless they wave first
Scooters: i give them a THUMBS-UP! i feel like scooters are my lil bros and siss
Sportbikes: i slow down, wave, and see if they wanna chill.