fukc harleys and the dirtbags who ride them

Search this Thread

Old 05-12-2004, 09:45 AM

crrider05 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: fukc harleys and the dirtbags who ride them

Originally Posted by orionVTR
so im on my way to my girls house, and im waiting to make a right, and all of a sudden some dirtbag sticks his hand out the window and flips me off. i wasnt doing anything, just sitting there waiting to make the turn. so i turned behind him and lifted it up and flew up on him. then when he turned off he flipped me off again. what a hard on. he had long hair, a handlebar moustache and a bandana, so hes obviously a harley guy. i cant stand those self righteous jerk offs who think they are heros because they bang their daughters and sisters and ride 800 pound oil leaking pieces of crap. seriously, these guys think they are these pimps, and all the women they sport are these middle aged two toothed pigs. damn. why do they always have to start some bull$hit.
That guy can sucka big one but not all of them are fat old guys...my dad pimps a harley! :YEAH
Old 05-16-2004, 11:23 PM

Reds929 is an unknown quantity at this point

I had a run in with a tweeker harley guy yesterday. My boys threw a going away party for me and I brought the fiddy. We were stuntin it up and down the block and the guy fires his old chopper up next door and looked over at us like FU(K YOU GUYS. So I ride down to the other end of the street and waited for him to pull out of his drive way. He started riding away all slow and **** so I tuck down wrap the little fiddy out and pass him up... barely. But he had that WTF look on his face that was priceless. Other then that most of them wave back and I've rode with a couple of harley guys to Pomona Raceway to watch some drag racing.
Old 05-16-2004, 11:29 PM
I Chose to No Longer Post

Angel Of Death is a decent person

Originally Posted by Reds929
He started riding away all slow and **** so I tuck down wrap the little fiddy out and pass him up... barely. But he had that WTF look on his face that was priceless.
That's the kindof story that makes my day go by a little easier here at work, thanks dude
Old 05-16-2004, 11:57 PM

Reds929 is an unknown quantity at this point

No prob bub. It was the highlight of the evening yesterday as well.
Old 05-20-2004, 10:49 PM

orionVTR is an unknown quantity at this point

that is pretty funny. i dont necessarily have beef with all harley guys, but some of them are definately dicks. like i said, i know a guy with a fat boy that hauls *** and turns heads. but he went to that from a gix7fiddy so he has the respect, but whatever.
Old 05-20-2004, 11:37 PM

Stunt Jester 1 is an unknown quantity at this point

hey now i ride a harley from time to time, and my parent do all the time. Just because ones a dick dont mean most of them are, **** i know people or ricer rockets that are dick to other guys or ricers. Harley are cool in there own way, people dont buy them to go fast, just for the fact they are part of the USA. I ride my R6 for speed, my stunter to stunt, and my harley just to kick back. I know its a 850 lb beast, but **** some of them old kaw. are too.
Old 05-20-2004, 11:38 PM

Stunt Jester 1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Stunt Jester 1
hey now i ride a harley from time to time, and my parent do all the time. Just because ones a dick dont mean most of them are, **** i know people or ricer rockets that are dick to other guys or ricers. Harley are cool in there own way, people dont buy them to go fast, just for the fact they are part of the USA. I ride my R6 for speed, my stunter to stunt, and my harley just to kick back. I know its a 850 lb beast, but **** some of them old kaw. are too.
forgot this..

Old 05-21-2004, 06:50 AM

Lotensin22 can only hope to improve

Originally Posted by aoakley
omg this is stupied , not all harley ride are nasty peaple. harley peaple are more into sticking together as friends and beatin you stupied cocky as for mouthing ,****** i though i really like this site until know no one is better than anyone else no matter what they ride.

Nothing like a well educated, feminine female huh guys? Yeah, the sarcasm is thick. Hey, dumb ***, he didn't say ALL Harley riders. Why don't you get hooked on phonics and try again.
Old 05-21-2004, 07:07 AM
I Chose to No Longer Post

Angel Of Death is a decent person

no one is better than anyone else no matter what they ride.
I'm better than you!
Old 05-23-2004, 08:16 PM

aoakley is an unknown quantity at this point

you guys can f*** off
Old 05-23-2004, 11:00 PM

N-Ish is an unknown quantity at this point

you guys can f*** off
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	care.jpg
Views:	100
Size:	24.3 KB
ID:	80445  
Old 05-24-2004, 10:06 AM

The Man 17 is an unknown quantity at this point

sry i didnt have tome to read this enitre thread but hears a good joke for this. What do harleys and vacume cleaners have in common?

They both carry dirt bags

sorry if youve heard the joke i know its an old one but its true! :YEAH
Old 05-25-2004, 07:33 AM

Originally Posted by The Man 17
sry i didnt have tome to read this enitre thread but hears a good joke for this. What do harleys and vacume cleaners have in common?

They both carry dirt bags

sorry if youve heard the joke i know its an old one but its true! :YEAH
Old 05-25-2004, 07:33 AM

you guys can f*** off

Who is Off, how old is she, and where can I find her?
Old 05-28-2004, 07:59 PM

mistaholiday is an unknown quantity at this point

you guys can f*** off
hey there sweets i saw u on milfhunter.com
are you heading to tampa anytime soon imma studlylonglasting energetic 20yr old w/a ricerocket dont tell me it doesnt make you melt being on one so why dontcha be a rebelious milfy and screw a sportbiker for old times sake goodtimes
Old 05-28-2004, 08:20 PM

mistaholiday is an unknown quantity at this point

oweyeah ............................harleys suck/big dogs rule?
great story of march2003 some old drunk doable milf at daytona bikeweek told me off for no reason
and said wered i get my bike at toys r us?
i didnt hava comeback but i unzipped and mooned her doing a 2nd gear clutcher
there should be astunt called the goldershower
im patenting this one sl (its when you unzip, hold throttle ,idle up ,left hand **** and pee onanother rider ov any kinda next to ya ..as soon as the light turns green and clutch snap to a bareass peepee wetted gastank wee wee danglin standup wheelie or do a christ while takin a squeege
i wonder what kinda ticket youd get by a cop and trying to fight it at court like i do w/my wreckless charges

but your honor the harley guy made fun of me and told me i hadda little one so i proved him wrong but then he started chasing me so i hade to wheelie
cuz thats what happens when u hav a brand new back sprocket its very abrupt and was speeding for my life //lets see if thatll fly in court
Old 05-30-2004, 05:36 AM

clumbsybiker is an unknown quantity at this point

First off, 90% of all harleys purchased are still ON THE ROAD!........The other 10% actually made it HOME LMAO! No, seriously though, SOME, but anymore FEW, harley riders are pretty cool. My MOTHER rides an old school harley chopper. She pics at my "rice-o-matic" with its "rubber band" engine, but she nows as well as I do how many times we pulled over on the last love ride to tighten bolts and fix **** on her old relic verses my cbr! My CBR has NEVER had to pull over for ANY problems......except once when I hit a jack rabbit at like 80 and that doesnt count lol. I usually just wave at them too.....and if they dont wave back, the high five turns into the bird very conviniantly! My favorites are the ones who pull up next to you at a street light and you say something like NICE BIKE! and they just look at you for a second, and then stare straight ahead. Then the light changes and they gun it for all its worth! After about 1 or 2 seconds when they are in 3rd and you still in first FLYING past and not even HALF way through the rpm's you look at them and smile.........just wondering how disapointed in themselves and their machines they really are! Just one more note....the VROD.......fuels under the seat...coolant and oil in the fram and swingarm and **** like that.......onboard computer controll system........Hmmmmm.......sounds like the best HONDA harley ever built!
Old 08-10-2004, 06:29 PM

Smokin_Tyres26 is an unknown quantity at this point

Recently had a fat guy on a boss hoss 350 try to race me on my 929. When he rolled up next to me at the light i sarcastically said, "wow, is that a 350?" he revved it a bit and said ya, then asked how big mine was and laughed when i said 929 and revved it. I'm sure he wasn't laughing when the light turned green. Neither were the 911 Turbo or the GTO. Why do these retards try to race sportbikes? Somewhat
Old 08-17-2004, 02:52 PM

KungFu954 is an unknown quantity at this point

Aight
Out here in Denver, it is really nasty out there with the different bikers. I used to ride a Harley before the yuppie invasion, they are kinda fun, really fun to work on. I have to agree though in the last couple years most of em are haters. I was talkin to this guy at the gym, he is all inked out and a prospect for a local club of squeelers so I was telling him about an endo I pulled off and he starts lectureing me!!!! I laughed so hard. He asked why I was laughing I said "your sposed to be the "outlaw biker" and walked away laughing my **** off. my my how things change.

However, I MUST MUST KNOW FROM THOSE OF YOU IN OTHER STATES. But the most unfriendly stuck up snobby arogant newbie butthole riders in Denver are BMW guys. Not once have one of those ********* ever even as so much as nodded at me.

Harleys are ok in my opinion just a few old schoolers who are way cool and some yuppies who ride it like 3 times a year, BUT THE TRUE EVIL OUT THERE ARE THE BEEMER RIDERS. Anyone agree?
Old 08-17-2004, 02:58 PM

KungFu954 is an unknown quantity at this point

Oh ya, and one more thing.

Don't ever hate the machine hate the ignorant buttholes who are exploiting them in thier stupid kackis

Quick Reply: fukc harleys and the dirtbags who ride them