this gypsy thread to protect you from aids!

Search this Thread

Old 09-23-2009, 11:14 PM
weed.

stunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond repute
Re: this gypsy thread to protect you from aids!

Originally Posted by Sicc0
aite fellas im out the wifes in the bed and i gotta let the snake loose ....
no booty from my wifey tonight
Old 09-23-2009, 11:15 PM
www.GRAMX.com

Sicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by ricozx10r
yea idk when ima swap it lol. and haha but hell yea and **** i kno man i had not riden in a while. finally got insurance on the bike rode it a day then ever since been raining FML lol
damn that sux ....

and yea im pissed at the whole ring deal .. but my fiance said she wants the money back n ill get her a new one whatever she wants ....
Old 09-23-2009, 11:17 PM
weed.

stunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond repute

i think i might get engaged too lol
Old 09-23-2009, 11:18 PM
www.GRAMX.com

Sicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by stunt fighter
they lost your ring?

hope you got a receipt lol
no not the ring, the diamond, they said that it was mistakenly replaced while it was serviced, whatever ... fucken thieves

every diamond got its own vin# and ****, the one that was on my ring when i checked it wasnt mine ... my fiance aint picky she wants a $200-$500 ring and the rest of the money imma put into my credit card bills ...and of course my handbrake
Old 09-23-2009, 11:20 PM
www.GRAMX.com

i think i might get engaged too lol
make sure thats what u want ... its kinda hard to break up later .... i kinda wish i took more time but whatever ... im not married yet
Old 09-23-2009, 11:20 PM
www.GRAMX.com

ok im out ... peace chris .... Green blox for u kid
Old 09-23-2009, 11:21 PM
weed.

it better stop raining i wanna ride shitttt
******* drift that super sport in the rain then
Old 09-23-2009, 11:24 PM
weed.

Originally Posted by Sicc0
make sure thats what u want ... its kinda hard to break up later .... i kinda wish i took more time but whatever ... im not married yet
i think i might go to your wedding then lol

BACHELOR BASH!!!

we got to get the whole crew over there
Old 09-23-2009, 11:39 PM
weed.

starting to get tired
Old 09-24-2009, 04:27 AM
Post Whore Nazi

MoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for rep

Just ran from the cops..... it rocked
Old 09-24-2009, 09:14 AM

ricozx10r will become famous soon enough

******* drift that super sport in the rain then
hell yea lol
Old 09-24-2009, 09:15 AM

Originally Posted by MoHawk
Just ran from the cops..... it rocked
haah lmao nice nice
Old 09-24-2009, 01:28 PM
Post Whore Nazi

MoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for rep

Yeah, It was a good time. Now I am exhausted
Old 09-24-2009, 04:14 PM

lol i bet
Old 09-24-2009, 04:21 PM
Post Whore Nazi

He was angry. I lost him within 1/4 mile
Old 09-24-2009, 04:39 PM
Post Whore Nazi

Does anyone remember the Techno Viking??
Old 09-24-2009, 07:17 PM
weed.

Originally Posted by MoHawk
Does anyone remember the Techno Viking??
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Smtqf5wAr8
Old 09-24-2009, 07:18 PM
weed.

what a loser
Old 09-24-2009, 10:51 PM

ha seen that before. but look at this. ha wrong....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-zHVW7Zy_vg
Old 09-24-2009, 11:02 PM
N2O
Never 2 old 2 die!

N2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud of

ha seen that before. but look at this. ha wrong....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-zHVW7Zy_vg
that was freggen funny! rep for that!

Quick Reply: this gypsy thread to protect you from aids!