this gypsy thread to protect you from aids!

Search this Thread

Old 12-08-2009, 04:40 PM
weed.

stunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond repute
Re: this gypsy thread to protect you from aids!

Originally Posted by MoHawk
Hell Yes. When we'd post 500+ times in one day

Old 12-08-2009, 04:50 PM
Post Whore Nazi

MoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for rep

You don't remember that?
Old 12-08-2009, 05:25 PM
weed.

stunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond repute

i do lol
were also so close to passing cris' pw thread
Old 12-08-2009, 05:29 PM
Post Whore Nazi

MoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for rep

How many posts does his have?
Old 12-09-2009, 09:10 AM
Attack Squirrel Owner

DOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant future

Wednesday
Old 12-09-2009, 09:12 AM
Attack Squirrel Owner

DOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant future

Mohawk, you ever find out who is behind your fan club? (MoHawkJR, MoHawkJRreborn, etc)
Old 12-09-2009, 01:12 PM
Post Whore Nazi

Nope... Not a clue. Still cracks me up though
Old 12-09-2009, 02:45 PM
Attack Squirrel Owner

Nope... Not a clue. Still cracks me up though
yeah me too. I thought it was Neal until I checked out the NY thread and saw some back and forth between MohawkJRreborn and him. Probably not him but who knows.
Old 12-09-2009, 03:22 PM
Post Whore Nazi

Who knows. Not worried about it. I just sit back and enjoy the humor
Old 12-09-2009, 06:31 PM
weed.

How many posts does his have?
im pretty sure his thread is at the 3600 mark
Old 12-09-2009, 06:36 PM
Post Whore Nazi

So let's hook it up
Old 12-09-2009, 07:46 PM
Post Whore Nazi

So... NastyNat3 says I'm the newest faker of the funk because I have a high post count.... Um... Am I the only one that confuses?
Old 12-09-2009, 09:13 PM
Post Whore Nazi

We get to say wikki-wikki-wikki again?
Old 12-09-2009, 09:14 PM
Post Whore Nazi

Wikki-wikki-wikki-wikki
Old 12-09-2009, 09:15 PM
Post Whore Nazi

Shut up
Old 12-09-2009, 09:16 PM
Post Whore Nazi

Wikki-wikki-wikki-wikki I love this song
Old 12-09-2009, 09:26 PM
Post Whore Nazi

Oh Sinnerman, where you gonna run to?
Sinnerman, where you gonna run to?
Where you gonna run to?
All on that day
Well I run to the rock, please hide me
I run to the rock,please hide me
I run to the rock, please hide me, Lord
All on that day
But the rock cried out, I can't hide you
The rock cried out, I can't hide you
The rock cried out, I ain't gonna hide you guy
All on that day
I said, Rock, what's a matter with you rock?
Don't you see I need you, rock?
Lord, Lord, Lord
All on that day
So I run to the river, it was bleedin'
I run to the sea, it was bleedin'
I run to the sea, it was bleedin'
All on that day
So I run to the river, it was boilin'
I run to the sea, it was boilin'
All on that day
So I run to the Lord, please hide me Lord
Don't you see me prayin'?
Don't you see me down here prayin'?
But the Lord said, go to the devil
The Lord said, go to the devil
He said, go to the devil
All on that day
So I ran to the devil, he was waitin'
I ran to the devil, he was waitin'
Ran to the devil, he was waitin'
All on that day
I cried -
POWER!!!!!!!
(Power to da Lord)
[8x]
Bring down,
(Power to da lord),
[4x]
POWER!!!
(power to da lord)
[12x]

(Instrumental)

Oh yeah, Woh yeah, Woh yeah
Well I run to the river, it was boilin'
All on that day
So I ran to the Lord
I said, Lord hide me, please hide me
please help me
All on that day
He said, child, where were you
when you oughta been prayin'?
I said,Lord, Lord, hear me prayin'
Lord, Lord, hear me prayin'
Lord, Lord, hear me prayin'
All on that day
Sinnerman you oughta be prayin'
Oughta be prayin', Sinnerman
Oughta be prayin',
All on that day
I cried -
POWER!!!!!!!
(Power to da Lord)
[12x]
Go down
(Power to da Lord)
[3x]
POWER!!!!!!!
(Power to da Lord)
[3x]
Power, Power, Lord
Don't you know I need you Lord
Don't you know that I need you
Don't you know that I need you
Power, Lord!
Old 12-09-2009, 10:13 PM
Post Whore Nazi

My night has been full of amazing and different music. Etta James, Rick Astley, New Kids on The Block, Grease (soundtrack), Freak Nasty, Everything but The Girl, Nina Simone, Newcleus, Frank Sinatra, Paula Abdul.... Etc... AMAZING
Old 12-10-2009, 11:24 AM
Attack Squirrel Owner

On my blackberry trying to post. Pain in the ***.
Old 12-10-2009, 06:22 PM
Post Whore Nazi

That blows. You off now?

Quick Reply: this gypsy thread to protect you from aids!