this gypsy thread to protect you from aids!

Search this Thread

Old 11-26-2009, 05:23 PM
Post Whore Nazi

MoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: this gypsy thread to protect you from aids!

Did Excessa say she likes to ****? I'm so down
Old 11-26-2009, 09:17 PM
Attack Squirrel Owner

DOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by stunt fighter
have you guys seen sons of anarchy last tuesday? JEEEZUS
I know! That show is excellent...
Old 11-26-2009, 09:59 PM
Post Whore Nazi

MoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for rep

Now if only you guys were actually apart of my world.... Sons of Anarchy is a great show but has nothing on the 3 piece life.
Old 11-26-2009, 10:00 PM
Post Whore Nazi

And yes, that means I am no longer an "R".... incase you guys didn't catch that
Old 11-27-2009, 01:09 AM
weed.

stunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond repute

didnt like being a prospect did you? lol
Old 11-27-2009, 02:44 PM
Post Whore Nazi

I was a prospect for 45 days and that was AGES ago. I've been vested for like 2 and a half years
Old 11-28-2009, 01:36 PM
weed.

stunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond repute

worked from 2 am to 3 pm on black friday lol
Old 11-29-2009, 11:46 AM
Attack Squirrel Owner

DOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by MoHawk
Now if only you guys were actually apart of my world.... Sons of Anarchy is a great show but has nothing on the 3 piece life.
What is the "3 piece life" ??

...and I'm sure that any TV show, unless it's a documentary, would not accurately portray the hardcore biker lifestyle.
Old 11-29-2009, 12:02 PM
Attack Squirrel Owner

Originally Posted by stunt fighter
worked from 2 am to 3 pm on black friday lol
That blows. The wife went shopping and I took my daughter for a play date with my buddies two kiddos. She was facinated by the older boy named Casey. I guess I'm going to have to lock her up now until she's 25.
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG00022-20091127-1118.jpg
Views:	19
Size:	74.1 KB
ID:	234340   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG00021-20091127-1117.jpg
Views:	31
Size:	68.3 KB
ID:	234341   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG00024-20091127-1205.jpg
Views:	31
Size:	85.8 KB
ID:	234342  
Old 11-30-2009, 12:22 PM
Post Whore Nazi

You are right.... TV just doesn't quite protray it. Then again, I don't rape, rob, or pillage
Old 11-30-2009, 12:53 PM
Attack Squirrel Owner

You are right.... TV just doesn't quite protray it. Then again, I don't rape, rob, or pillage
There's still time
Old 11-30-2009, 12:56 PM
Attack Squirrel Owner

How was your Turkey Day Mohawk?

My bro in law was supposed to come in but didnt...He's in the Air Force. He stayed in Okinawa this time where he's stationed. Why the hell he would do that is anybody's guess.
Old 11-30-2009, 07:15 PM
Post Whore Nazi

Japan to PA is an expenisve ticket
Old 12-01-2009, 08:40 AM
Attack Squirrel Owner

Japan to PA is an expenisve ticket
Yeah I hear ya but he wasn't paying for it.
Old 12-01-2009, 12:30 PM
Post Whore Nazi

Maybe he didn't have the leave. Or wanna spend 2 days in the air
Old 12-01-2009, 12:36 PM
Attack Squirrel Owner

Yeah that much seat time on a plane is not fun. I was supposed to travel for work from Dec 9th-12th to Miramar FL but didn't want the hassle. Rather stay home with my wife and daughter. I've traveled so much that it's just not fun anymore.
Old 12-01-2009, 12:39 PM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Sicc0

whoa whoa whoa better watch ur comments here excessa this thread is filled with raging sexoholics including me ....
you keep messin with that sexahol and it will destroy your life

Old 12-01-2009, 12:40 PM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of

Did Excessa say she likes to ****? I'm so down
it's a little known fact, I try to keep quiet about it
Old 12-01-2009, 01:17 PM
Post Whore Nazi

Originally Posted by excessa
it's a little known fact, I try to keep quiet about it

Why haven't we met up yet? A chick that rides/stunts and lives so close... And we aren't knockin' riding boots why?
Old 12-01-2009, 01:25 PM

Is that a trick question?

Quick Reply: this gypsy thread to protect you from aids!