this gypsy thread to protect you from aids!

Search this Thread

Old 10-31-2009, 02:15 PM
weed.

stunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond repute
Re: this gypsy thread to protect you from aids!

Originally Posted by excessa
I swear, if it weren't for postwhoring on stuntlife I'd spend more time miserable.

Old 11-01-2009, 11:12 AM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of

divorce sucks, and I miss my kids when they're with my ex
Old 11-01-2009, 11:28 AM
weed.

stunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by excessa
divorce sucks, and I miss my kids when they're with my ex
im sorry to hear that,

good morning

and dont forget to set your clocks back
Old 11-02-2009, 08:00 AM
weed.

time to wake and bake
Old 11-02-2009, 08:01 AM
weed.

Old 11-02-2009, 08:02 AM
weed.

donk.
Old 11-02-2009, 03:27 PM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of

doink
Old 11-02-2009, 05:23 PM
Post Whore Nazi

MoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for rep

who missed me?
Old 11-02-2009, 05:40 PM

BandAidSquid is a splendid one to beholdBandAidSquid is a splendid one to beholdBandAidSquid is a splendid one to beholdBandAidSquid is a splendid one to beholdBandAidSquid is a splendid one to beholdBandAidSquid is a splendid one to beholdBandAidSquid is a splendid one to behold

Howdy do?
Old 11-02-2009, 06:01 PM
weed.

ahh am i the only one that has helmet hair 24/7 ?
Old 11-02-2009, 06:44 PM

BandAidSquid is a splendid one to beholdBandAidSquid is a splendid one to beholdBandAidSquid is a splendid one to beholdBandAidSquid is a splendid one to beholdBandAidSquid is a splendid one to beholdBandAidSquid is a splendid one to beholdBandAidSquid is a splendid one to behold

nah I get it too, gotta keep it short!
Old 11-03-2009, 12:36 AM
weed.

fade myself with a 6 on top,3 to 2 to 1 on the sides and back, lose the sideburns
Old 11-03-2009, 06:03 AM

I'm going to start a mullet after this weekend!
Old 11-03-2009, 10:14 AM
Attack Squirrel Owner

DOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant future

What up all?

Back at work but need some time off. My employees are killing me. You would think that having almost 60 employees that are all women would be great but all they do is bicker and fight with each other. I'm constantly mediating their differences. The few guys in my department all get along fine. Sometimes they argue and its over by the end of the day.
Old 11-03-2009, 10:20 AM
Attack Squirrel Owner

DOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant futureDOKE has a brilliant future

And Mohawk...here's one of your Ruff Rider's that just joined SL. Check the background of the pictures:

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/462...ml#post4184129
Old 11-03-2009, 04:03 PM
Post Whore Nazi

MoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for rep

Damn Ruff ryders
Old 11-03-2009, 04:57 PM
weed.

Originally Posted by BandAidSquid
I'm going to start a mullet after this weekend!
your crazy
Old 11-03-2009, 06:28 PM
Post Whore Nazi

I need a MoHawk
Old 11-03-2009, 09:30 PM
weed.

i need a blunt
Old 11-04-2009, 10:39 AM
Attack Squirrel Owner

I wanna increase my post count!

Quick Reply: this gypsy thread to protect you from aids!