Postwhoring thread

Search this Thread

Old 09-04-2009, 03:13 PM
Never to late to elevate

OldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant future
Re: Postwhoring thread

No one has any time for the postwhore thread on Fridays. Only reason I do is cause I took the day off.
Old 09-04-2009, 03:14 PM
Never to late to elevate

OldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant future

And still working on **** though
Old 09-04-2009, 03:15 PM
Never to late to elevate

Had to replace the hot tube lid. Got a 8 year old that broke it.
Old 09-04-2009, 03:16 PM
Never to late to elevate

And the antenna in the travel trailer is shorted out cause of the shitty way they installed the antenna.
Old 09-04-2009, 03:18 PM
Never to late to elevate

Then we are gona hit the lake with the boat
Old 09-04-2009, 03:18 PM
Never to late to elevate

Kinda cool in that I got a wireless card for my laptop and I can postwhore even there
Old 09-04-2009, 03:20 PM
Never to late to elevate

I should do something else but my favorite stunt spot just got shut down.
Old 09-04-2009, 03:21 PM
Never to late to elevate

And I don't know about the rest of you but I hate break'n in or finding out the hard way if a stunt spot is cool.
Old 09-04-2009, 03:22 PM
Never to late to elevate

Those hatting bastards FTP have already got like 3 grand from me this year alone.
Old 09-04-2009, 03:23 PM
Never to late to elevate

That could have been my second lot bike, a F4i or some ****
Old 09-04-2009, 03:23 PM
Never to late to elevate

I do crash a lot so it might have been a better choice if I had got a F4i
Old 09-04-2009, 03:24 PM
Never to late to elevate

Okay, no one is going to talk to me
Old 09-04-2009, 03:25 PM
Never to late to elevate

I will do what I was trying to avoid doing and that's working on something else
Old 09-04-2009, 03:27 PM
Never to late to elevate

At this point in my life, I kind of understand what is meant in the saying, "you become a slave to your possessions."
Old 09-04-2009, 03:38 PM
yutt uggghhh

mdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud of

what it do jimmy
Old 09-04-2009, 03:44 PM

sik954rr is a decent person

wow OMJ is deff postwhoring haha
Old 09-04-2009, 04:00 PM
weed.

stunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond repute

damn jimmy hurry up and post up some of your videos on this thread already, and did you get to ride out with your friend with the 3 leves on the left?
Old 09-04-2009, 04:01 PM
weed.

stunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond repute

and dane how long are you taking classes at mmi for? i might meet you there my nizzle lol
Old 09-04-2009, 04:02 PM
weed.

sicco... quit giving your crew BS about how you dont have any more dirty files on your computer because i KNOW you do.. you just dont want to share it with us so instead you just tell us you deleted everything cause of your girlfriend finding out haha
Old 09-04-2009, 04:03 PM
weed.

yo bray, i hope you your doing good lol

its been about 6 days since i fired up a smoke.. its hard as hell too. that last pack i had was when i last talked to you

Quick Reply: Postwhoring thread