Postwhoring thread

Search this Thread

Old 09-01-2009, 12:29 AM
weed.

stunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Postwhoring thread

rufio this is just as good as SL itself....

go to myfreecams.com and give me my cookie..
Old 09-01-2009, 12:30 AM
weed.

stunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sicc0
well shes rubbin her **** n **** now .. its gettin hot .. im lovin this site lol
who goldengirl?
Old 09-01-2009, 12:31 AM
www.GRAMX.com

Sicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by stunt fighter
yeah i figured. well we hit the jackpot lol

im off to bed man i have class tomorow.

try not to blow too many loads tonight hahahaha

i just like to look im not blowin any loads on some chick . but i am gonna rape my wifey when she gets her *** in the room lol

peace im about to be out too ... ttyl

n rufio ur missin out dude.. better check this site when u get home
Old 09-01-2009, 12:31 AM
weed.

and noone tell anyone about this ****. we wouldnt want this site to be exposed to everyone on this site, and before we know it. the whole site will have doush bags scaring off all the *****. keep this low lol
Old 09-01-2009, 12:32 AM
www.GRAMX.com

Sicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to behold

who goldengirl?

yep
Old 09-01-2009, 12:34 AM
www.GRAMX.com

and noone tell anyone about this ****. we wouldnt want this site to be exposed to everyone on this site, and before we know it. the whole site will have doush bags scaring off all the *****. keep this low lol

yea def ... n go to sleep already cause ur gonna be complainin in the morning how tired u are... or ur gonna wake up and check myfreecams.com hahahahahah
Old 09-01-2009, 12:35 AM
www.GRAMX.com

ummm havent seen her body yet .... but looks like a nice ****... not bad lookin .. id prob hit it lol
Old 09-01-2009, 12:37 AM

rufio27 has much to be proud ofrufio27 has much to be proud ofrufio27 has much to be proud ofrufio27 has much to be proud ofrufio27 has much to be proud ofrufio27 has much to be proud ofrufio27 has much to be proud ofrufio27 has much to be proud of

you're damn right i'm gonna check this out when i get home. good thinking on keeping it on the DL. hopefully no one goes back and reads all of this
Old 09-01-2009, 12:39 AM
www.GRAMX.com

whatever im not gonna spend my time lookin at chicks i cant bang
Old 09-01-2009, 12:41 AM

rufio27 has much to be proud ofrufio27 has much to be proud ofrufio27 has much to be proud ofrufio27 has much to be proud ofrufio27 has much to be proud ofrufio27 has much to be proud ofrufio27 has much to be proud ofrufio27 has much to be proud of

i get bored when it's rainy out... i just wanna see them.
Old 09-01-2009, 12:42 AM
www.GRAMX.com

Originally Posted by rufio27
you're damn right i'm gonna check this out when i get home. good thinking on keeping it on the DL. hopefully no one goes back and reads all of this

ahahhahah i know right ... watch ppl check this out and just blow it up
Old 09-01-2009, 12:45 AM

all we have to do is PW so they wont go back
Old 09-01-2009, 12:45 AM
www.GRAMX.com

ha sucker i got nice weather ... just a lil windy .. goin for a lot session tomorrow got some ppl comin down to do some damage... ouuuuuuuuu
Old 09-01-2009, 12:46 AM
www.GRAMX.com

all we have to do is PW so they wont go back

true
Old 09-01-2009, 12:46 AM

the weather is supposed be nice all week, but my bro is getting back from a TDY ... he's been gone 6 mths so we're gonna be drinking...ALOT!
Old 09-01-2009, 12:49 AM

like i don't drink alot now.. i know, i know.... gonna have to step up my game though. got a new keg for the kegorator today. got a big bottle of vodka and crown. good times
Old 09-01-2009, 12:50 AM
www.GRAMX.com

blablblablalbalblablalballablab
Old 09-01-2009, 12:52 AM

all i heard was blah blah blah, i'm a dirty *****, blah blah blah
Old 09-01-2009, 12:54 AM

post whoring!!!
Old 09-01-2009, 12:54 AM
www.GRAMX.com

like i don't drink alot now.. i know, i know.... gonna have to step up my game though. got a new keg for the kegorator today. got a big bottle of vodka and crown. good times

yeeeeeaaaahhh sip it up

Quick Reply: Postwhoring thread