Postwhoring thread

Search this Thread

Old 08-31-2009, 11:23 PM
www.GRAMX.com

Sicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Postwhoring thread

Originally Posted by rufio27
one time my girl found another girls panties on my floor! i got outta that one. i'm great at lying!
lucky u ... i fucked this chick in my room and she threw her thong somewhere around the bed, i havent found them since ... she went home without her thong in a miniskirt .. mmm sexy i wanted to bang her again .. then i cleaned the whole room, and after a few months i moved out and i havent found them .. she didnt take em . . . wtf? i loved the disappearing panties act .. wish they just disappeared everytime a girl walks into my room hahahah
Old 08-31-2009, 11:25 PM
weed.

stunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond repute

ahhh the things i get away with
Old 08-31-2009, 11:26 PM
www.GRAMX.com

Sicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by stunt fighter
: 2cents:2 cents

man bro i been through the same thing...

theres these panties i kept from this girl i nailed and ever since then i kept it in my sock drawer cause i nailed this girl before i started dating the girl im dating now..

she found it and left it there and just asked me about it in a pissed off psycho ready to chop my dick off kinda tone.

i told her that no one wore them and i just have them just to have them

even though she said "why is there stains on there"

i still talked my way out of it

hahahah shouldve said they're yours i got a man thong with hearts on it ... i was shitfaced out my mind at a 4th july party a few yrs ago and we played some drinking games and yes i had to run around the house n go psycho on ppl with em ... with chocolate syrup spread all over hahahhah i didnt know till i saw the pix the next day
Old 08-31-2009, 11:26 PM
weed.

stunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sicc0
lucky u ... i fucked this chick in my room and she threw her thong somewhere around the bed, i havent found them since ... she went home without her thong in a miniskirt .. mmm sexy i wanted to bang her again .. then i cleaned the whole room, and after a few months i moved out and i havent found them .. she didnt take em . . . wtf? i loved the disappearing panties act .. wish they just disappeared everytime a girl walks into my room hahahah
so where the **** are they?
Old 08-31-2009, 11:27 PM
www.GRAMX.com

ahhh the things i get away with
heh i guess every guy gets a shorty on the side sometimes huh ...
weed.

hahahah shouldve said they're yours i got a man thong with hearts on it ... i was shitfaced out my mind at a 4th july party a few yrs ago and we played some drinking games and yes i had to run around the house n go psycho on ppl with em ... with chocolate syrup spread all over hahahhah i didnt know till i saw the pix the next day
www.GRAMX.com

so where the **** are they?
i wish i knew .... and that chick asked me if i found her thong 3 times after that day ...
Old 08-31-2009, 11:28 PM
weed.

post some pics of her or her myspace im curious lol
Old 08-31-2009, 11:28 PM

rufio27 has much to be proud ofrufio27 has much to be proud ofrufio27 has much to be proud ofrufio27 has much to be proud ofrufio27 has much to be proud ofrufio27 has much to be proud ofrufio27 has much to be proud ofrufio27 has much to be proud of

yeah, i just used the ... where did you find them "under your bed" well you know how much i clean. (meaning i don't) so they got pushed under there from a long time ago! she bought it. my bro's girl stepped off his bed on to a used condom. he somehow got outta that!!! girls are ******* stupid, all of em
Old 08-31-2009, 11:29 PM
www.GRAMX.com

yea thats the right reaction ... but hey we all have some sick nasty drinking stories i just dont share with a lot of ppl so they dont think im psycho ..
Old 08-31-2009, 11:29 PM
weed.

+1

no matter how educated they are lol
Old 08-31-2009, 11:31 PM
weed.

i kinda want to drink again but i have class in the morning where the **** is dane, its always us three.

yo kris whatever happened to "we'll get ***** over here" plan?

lol we need to work on that and kick everyone else out
Old 08-31-2009, 11:31 PM
www.GRAMX.com

yeah, i just used the ... where did you find them "under your bed" well you know how much i clean. (meaning i don't) so they got pushed under there from a long time ago! she bought it. my bro's girl stepped off his bed on to a used condom. he somehow got outta that!!! girls are ******* stupid, all of em
wow wow wow ... how u step on a used condom and get fooled with an excuse ... girls are dumb as ****
Old 08-31-2009, 11:32 PM
www.GRAMX.com

yea ur right ive been slackin... im lazy thats all ... talkin to u guys takes up all my time
Old 08-31-2009, 11:33 PM

rufio27 has much to be proud ofrufio27 has much to be proud ofrufio27 has much to be proud ofrufio27 has much to be proud ofrufio27 has much to be proud ofrufio27 has much to be proud ofrufio27 has much to be proud ofrufio27 has much to be proud of

if only there were ***** on stuntlife. well if there is, i haven't met any. but i would like to
Old 08-31-2009, 11:34 PM

wow wow wow ... how u step on a used condom and get fooled with an excuse ... girls are dumb as ****
my bro leaves alot and he said you know how my brother is.. he has ppl over all the time. someone must have stayed in my bed!!!!! i can't believe she fell for that.

edit.. btw, i've never let anyone stay in his bed.
Old 08-31-2009, 11:35 PM
www.GRAMX.com

if only there were ***** on stuntlife. well if there is, i haven't met any. but i would like to
yea true .. there are stunter girls but i havent bumped into a **** .... gotta find them on myspace or facebook or whatever new **** they have goin
Old 08-31-2009, 11:36 PM
www.GRAMX.com

my bro leaves alot and he said you know how my brother is.. he has ppl over all the time. someone must have stayed in my bed!!!!! i can't believe she fell for that.

edit.. btw, i've never let anyone stay in his bed.
good one ... but yea girls are still dumb thats why we pimp them
Old 08-31-2009, 11:36 PM
weed.

we need to get: lynn, dirty jerzie ally, excessa, and that "meablonde" girl that had her first thread up for like 1 week or two straight with everyone trying to talk to her
Old 08-31-2009, 11:38 PM
weed.

there are tons of girls on SL we can drag over here. itll be a nice orgy over here in this thread, switching bike ****** for the night with the webcams and posting them up in this thread using rufios program haha +1

Quick Reply: Postwhoring thread