Postwhoring thread

Search this Thread

Old 08-31-2009, 10:47 PM
www.GRAMX.com

Sicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Postwhoring thread

damn kid thats some nice green ..... i havent smoked up in over 5 yrs ... i got the urge now lol
Old 08-31-2009, 10:50 PM
weed.

stunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond repute

hahaa
Old 08-31-2009, 10:51 PM

rufio27 has much to be proud ofrufio27 has much to be proud ofrufio27 has much to be proud ofrufio27 has much to be proud ofrufio27 has much to be proud ofrufio27 has much to be proud ofrufio27 has much to be proud ofrufio27 has much to be proud of

yeah, i'm not going thru that again. f that! always walking everywhere. being in ohio, sometimes in a ******* blizzard just to get to work! now snow doesn't bother me in my a4 quattro!
Old 08-31-2009, 10:51 PM
weed.

stunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond repute

audi!
Old 08-31-2009, 10:53 PM

rufio27 has much to be proud ofrufio27 has much to be proud ofrufio27 has much to be proud ofrufio27 has much to be proud ofrufio27 has much to be proud ofrufio27 has much to be proud ofrufio27 has much to be proud ofrufio27 has much to be proud of

damn right, with the 3.0 sport package
Old 08-31-2009, 10:54 PM

Originally Posted by Sicc0
aite i just repped all u guys ...
just need 6 more points and get my next block
Old 08-31-2009, 10:55 PM
www.GRAMX.com

Sicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to behold

no doubt ill rep ya when i can again
Old 08-31-2009, 10:56 PM
weed.

post up pics of your car, and some bitches too sicco!
Old 08-31-2009, 11:00 PM
www.GRAMX.com

Originally Posted by stunt fighter
post up pics of your car, and some bitches too sicco!
i got a 05 galant V6 3.8L

not the best for the winter unlike rufio here i aint pimpin audis

and btw nice avatar chris
Old 08-31-2009, 11:01 PM

don't have any, i'll take one tomorrow if i get the chance.
Old 08-31-2009, 11:01 PM
www.GRAMX.com

n damn i gotta look for pix of my car... agh
Old 08-31-2009, 11:03 PM

no doubt ill rep ya when i can again
thanks bud... they won't let me hit you guys up bc i have to spread it out... *******
Old 08-31-2009, 11:04 PM
weed.

n damn i gotta look for pix of my car... agh

haha i was 15 when i nailed a 18 year old girl that drove a galant
Old 08-31-2009, 11:04 PM
weed.

no sicco im talking aboutt pics of girls not cars lol
Old 08-31-2009, 11:06 PM
www.GRAMX.com

h i thought u wanted pix of my car ..
Old 08-31-2009, 11:06 PM
www.GRAMX.com

Old 08-31-2009, 11:08 PM
weed.

damn i cant see ****.

i hope your posting real pics and not no **** or google lol
Old 08-31-2009, 11:08 PM
www.GRAMX.com

damn why isnt this pic showing...
Old 08-31-2009, 11:10 PM

i thought he meant cars too... wait,just reread. my car your bitches!
Old 08-31-2009, 11:10 PM
www.GRAMX.com

im not on my computer now ... n i dont think i got any pix left ... like i said b4 my girl went through my pc a few times when i wasnt around and deleted almost all my pix with girls and of girls ... ....

Quick Reply: Postwhoring thread