Postwhoring thread

Search this Thread

Old 08-31-2009, 10:05 PM
weed.

stunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Postwhoring thread

i hate how sl is always dead on the weekends, thats when im home lol
Old 08-31-2009, 10:06 PM
weed.

stunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond repute

oh ****, i think we might have a show going on, rufio im going to need a better program
Old 08-31-2009, 10:07 PM

rufio27 has much to be proud ofrufio27 has much to be proud ofrufio27 has much to be proud ofrufio27 has much to be proud ofrufio27 has much to be proud ofrufio27 has much to be proud ofrufio27 has much to be proud ofrufio27 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by stunt fighter
what the **** is up my brotha
not ****, chillin at work, bored as a *****
Old 08-31-2009, 10:08 PM
weed.

o well shes procrastinating
Old 08-31-2009, 10:08 PM

rufio27 has much to be proud ofrufio27 has much to be proud ofrufio27 has much to be proud ofrufio27 has much to be proud ofrufio27 has much to be proud ofrufio27 has much to be proud ofrufio27 has much to be proud ofrufio27 has much to be proud of

oh ****, i think we might have a show going on, rufio im going to need a better program
give me a sec
Old 08-31-2009, 10:12 PM
weed.

ahh dont even worry about it
Old 08-31-2009, 10:19 PM

she not gonna be on?
Old 08-31-2009, 10:20 PM
weed.

she wants to as soon as her kid goes to sleep, wants to meet up in 2 hours..
Old 08-31-2009, 10:20 PM

well i found one. had a very high user rating. so i'm guessing it should be good
http://download.cnet.com/i-Screen-Re...html?tag=mncol
Old 08-31-2009, 10:24 PM
weed.

alright im setting it up right now
Old 08-31-2009, 10:26 PM
www.GRAMX.com

Sicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to behold

****, it wasnt even that.

me and my buddy drove out of town to get some danky ****, got there picked it up, rode back towards our side of town and fired up a blunt, wasnt even halfway done smokin the first blunt and a cop is already following me. i didnt do nothing stupid, i just didnt have my seat belt on

hits the white and blue lights and i pull over... he smells the fire

gives me a dui and no seatbelt ticket, gives my bud a possesion charge

we both end up in jail.

FTP
ouch that sux ... aint it a bitch when its on ur part of town ...
weed.

i only have it for 7 days, lol hook it up with a key
www.GRAMX.com

Sicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to behold

alright im setting it up right now
im back pplz ... n yea boy get them bitches on here
weed.

Originally Posted by Sicc0
ouch that sux ... aint it a bitch when its on ur part of town ...
that half blunt is and will never be worth the $10,000 im losing
Old 08-31-2009, 10:28 PM
www.GRAMX.com

aite i just repped all u guys ...
Old 08-31-2009, 10:29 PM
weed.

damn i hate thinking about it
Old 08-31-2009, 10:32 PM
www.GRAMX.com

that half blunt is and will never be worth the $10,000 im losing
+ the suspended license ... ouch thats a kick in the nuts
Old 08-31-2009, 10:34 PM
www.GRAMX.com

damn i hate thinking about it
hehe i dont blame you
Old 08-31-2009, 10:34 PM
weed.

it really is man. i hope non of you guys will ever have to go through that.

except rufio cause hes already been through it haha
Old 08-31-2009, 10:41 PM
weed.

Name:  blueberry-kush.jpg
Views: 8
Size:  157.1 KB

Quick Reply: Postwhoring thread