Postwhoring thread

Search this Thread

Old 08-27-2009, 05:31 PM
weed.

stunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Postwhoring thread

wheres dane lol
Old 08-27-2009, 05:32 PM
Post Whore Nazi

MoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for rep

Who is Dane? Was that not directed at me?
Old 08-27-2009, 06:20 PM

BandAidSquid is a splendid one to beholdBandAidSquid is a splendid one to beholdBandAidSquid is a splendid one to beholdBandAidSquid is a splendid one to beholdBandAidSquid is a splendid one to beholdBandAidSquid is a splendid one to beholdBandAidSquid is a splendid one to behold

yo what's up?
Old 08-27-2009, 06:21 PM
Post Whore Nazi

MoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for rep

Ah. I found him. Yo, Stunt Fighter and Dwminnick.... Get this. Cutting down the front end of the Gixxer right, I break the DREMEL and now have to do the whole thing by hand. FML. Dane, come to Newport News and help me finish this bike.
Old 08-27-2009, 06:23 PM

BandAidSquid is a splendid one to beholdBandAidSquid is a splendid one to beholdBandAidSquid is a splendid one to beholdBandAidSquid is a splendid one to beholdBandAidSquid is a splendid one to beholdBandAidSquid is a splendid one to beholdBandAidSquid is a splendid one to behold

haha i would but im in orlando
Old 08-27-2009, 06:36 PM
Certified

Bray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant future

you going to MMI?
Old 08-27-2009, 07:00 PM

Originally Posted by Bray
you going to MMI?
..... yeah, I really try not to tell anyone
Old 08-27-2009, 07:30 PM
Post Whore Nazi

It is out now! haha. When do you come back to VA?
Old 08-27-2009, 08:59 PM

Originally Posted by MoHawk
It is out now! haha. When do you come back to VA?
Well I'm trying to come home for thanksgiving but for good maybe a year and a half or two, maybe I'll be good by then
Old 08-27-2009, 09:10 PM
Post Whore Nazi

Maybe I'll be good by then too. Haha. If I can ever get this bike finished
Old 08-27-2009, 09:13 PM

Originally Posted by MoHawk
Maybe I'll be good by then too. Haha. If I can ever get this bike finished
It takes time I started ordering parts in april and I still need more and it's kinda hard to get more when you keep breaking perfectly good ****
Old 08-27-2009, 09:44 PM
Post Whore Nazi

I have everything but my HB. I'm doing all the work myself and all teh parts are custom.... TOOK FOREVER. I just finished the front end and painting the bike the 30 minutes ago
Old 08-27-2009, 10:43 PM
Post Whore Nazi

Anyways... I'm going out to celebrate the paint work. Jack Daniels for all. Also, I might eb in OH next weekend... Get at me if you want
Old 08-27-2009, 11:42 PM
weed.

stunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond repute

damn, veronica isnt online... no dirty webcam tonight.
Old 08-28-2009, 12:33 AM

rufio27 has much to be proud ofrufio27 has much to be proud ofrufio27 has much to be proud ofrufio27 has much to be proud ofrufio27 has much to be proud ofrufio27 has much to be proud ofrufio27 has much to be proud ofrufio27 has much to be proud of

sorry guys had to work at work tonight!
here is new vid recorder. not sure how it'll work, but had the highest rating
http://download.cnet.com/System-Surv...-10332800.html
here is the magic folders!
http://download.cnet.com/Encrypted-M...html?tag=mncol
Old 08-28-2009, 12:35 AM

Originally Posted by stunt fighter

why are you being stingy with the *****???
Old 08-28-2009, 12:41 AM

rufio27 has much to be proud ofrufio27 has much to be proud ofrufio27 has much to be proud ofrufio27 has much to be proud ofrufio27 has much to be proud ofrufio27 has much to be proud ofrufio27 has much to be proud ofrufio27 has much to be proud of

i think he has it, just doesn't wanna share bc we kept him up late last night! ******!
Old 08-28-2009, 12:48 AM
www.GRAMX.com

Sicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by rufio27
i think he has it, just doesn't wanna share bc we kept him up late last night! ******!
yea he def got mad ... hey he shouldnt have mentioned it ... since he did u know it was coming for him

and its not like we actually got to see something .. that **** was whack couldnt see ****
Old 08-28-2009, 12:48 AM
www.GRAMX.com

Sicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to behold

BTW whats up *******
Old 08-28-2009, 12:50 AM
www.GRAMX.com

Originally Posted by stunt fighter
yea riiiiiight ur keeping that **** to ur self aint u? u dont wanna share any more ... post another photo .... n get her to take naked ones for the crew here cmon now we gotta live off something

Quick Reply: Postwhoring thread