Postwhoring thread

Search this Thread

Old 08-15-2009, 02:48 PM
yutt uggghhh

mdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud of
Re: Postwhoring thread

damn id give her atleast 7 dollars maybe 8 depending on skills
Old 08-15-2009, 02:49 PM
yutt uggghhh

mdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud of

excessa give me yo number we'll send ya some dirty ****
Old 08-15-2009, 02:53 PM
weed.

stunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond repute

now how could i forget about Felicia...

met her in middleschool in vegas, always kept in touch with her when she moved to arizona, man she looks way better than she did before. but then again when we were young she was still smoken hot lol

-she'll be 20 soon, and i really wish i would have bagged her when i could have easily done it.

Last edited by stunt fighter; 08-15-2009 at 02:55 PM.
Old 08-15-2009, 02:54 PM
yutt uggghhh

damn son i JUST moved back from az i should have hit her up lol
Old 08-15-2009, 02:57 PM
yutt uggghhh

man the things i would eat out of her *** LOL
Old 08-15-2009, 02:58 PM
weed.

stunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond repute

i know man, i know.

but just imagine a girl like that in your middle school.

she was on my nuts too back in the day, but she was best friends with my girl at the time **** was i stooopid right?

now the bitch doesnt even say hi no more lol
Old 08-15-2009, 03:01 PM
weed.

*skeezer patrol*

nothing special lol

miranda,19, mississippi

heres the money shot lol sike

...yeah its a thinker, i know
Old 08-15-2009, 03:04 PM
weed.

oh yeah, and let me know if you want the myspace pages to these little teeny boppers ill hook it up
Old 08-15-2009, 03:08 PM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of

some of the chicks are butterfaces, but a few of them are bangin.

MDub, I'm about as advertised. hot for a forty year old mom, not like a hot **** star.

I **** like a **** star, however, and a lot of chicks who look like it, really don't.

you guys have been fun
Old 08-15-2009, 03:10 PM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by stunt fighter
oh yeah, and let me know if you want the myspace pages to these little teeny boppers ill hook it up

"why don't you just...have a seat over here"
-Chris Hanson
Old 08-15-2009, 03:12 PM
weed.

Originally Posted by excessa
-Chris Hanson
Old 08-15-2009, 03:15 PM
weed.

kristen, this girl is cute but country as fuuuuck lol kinda freaks me out

Old 08-15-2009, 03:16 PM
yutt uggghhh

Originally Posted by excessa
-Chris Hanson
awesome !!1
Old 08-15-2009, 03:17 PM
yutt uggghhh

nice pic of her not poppin a wheelie but poppin a squat
Old 08-15-2009, 03:18 PM
weed.

Old 08-15-2009, 03:22 PM
weed.

jen, 21, louisiana.. *MILFAGE*

im guessing shes a stripper lol
Old 08-15-2009, 03:29 PM
yutt uggghhh

dude kinda scary butta face everything looks good but ha face
Old 08-15-2009, 03:31 PM
weed.

i nailed a stripper before, not her though lol. a columbian one in las vegas. working at the de ja vu strip club
Old 08-15-2009, 03:33 PM
yutt uggghhh

i messed around with a stripper not really for it they just expect you to take care of everything and they arent very good. . . . .BITCH BREAK YOUSELF
Old 08-15-2009, 03:34 PM

ShaneGSXR21 is a decent person

shes got that crackwhore look goin for her. like shed suck ur dick for a hit. I like it hahahahahaha

Quick Reply: Postwhoring thread