Postwhoring thread

Search this Thread

Old 08-15-2009, 01:24 PM
yutt uggghhh

mdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud of
Re: Postwhoring thread

lets see a real picture of you excessa
Old 08-15-2009, 01:25 PM
weed.

stunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dwminnick
you me some kid who vanished from the forums and aaron colton... so far from what I've seen, I still want to paint it. If one person has my paint job that's one too many
http://vimeo.com/2103130
Old 08-15-2009, 01:36 PM

BandAidSquid is a splendid one to beholdBandAidSquid is a splendid one to beholdBandAidSquid is a splendid one to beholdBandAidSquid is a splendid one to beholdBandAidSquid is a splendid one to beholdBandAidSquid is a splendid one to beholdBandAidSquid is a splendid one to behold

Wow thanks for showing me that
Old 08-15-2009, 01:38 PM
weed.

stunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dwminnick
Wow thanks for showing me that

i knew it would **** you off
Old 08-15-2009, 01:42 PM
weed.

Old 08-15-2009, 01:44 PM

ShaneGSXR21 is a decent person

There was like 3 threads of people lookin for Louis Vuitton material I just posted some up for sale in the classifieds. Ive been sittin on a pile of it for like 6 months

and some gixxer ****...... just sayin
Old 08-15-2009, 01:45 PM
weed.

is it knocc off?
Old 08-15-2009, 01:49 PM

Name:  5854_527876246109_149801004_3148149.jpg
Views: 7
Size:  44.0 KB
Old 08-15-2009, 01:51 PM
weed.

aw nuts
Old 08-15-2009, 01:53 PM

its the only kind you can get. i had it shipped from japan, but you have to buy a minimum of 5 yds and all i needed was a little less than 1, i sold some to cincykillz and evilsydeeggott on here you can ask them about the quality.
Old 08-15-2009, 01:54 PM

Originally Posted by stunt fighter
aw nuts

He'll prolly paint it like a turtle like his f4i though I think he just got it when this wqas takin a few weeks ago
Old 08-15-2009, 01:58 PM
weed.

i know he gets mad props from everyone
Old 08-15-2009, 02:15 PM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by mdub4life29
lets see a real picture of you excessa
all the ones on myspace are undoctored photos. www.myspace.com/excessa you should just ask around, or here's a good description, you know in high school, your friend whose mom was really hot, in that mom sort of way? That's me.

I show up with a couple of stunters and people are like, "man, why'd you bring your probation officer? now I want to bang her."
Old 08-15-2009, 02:20 PM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by stunt fighter
shes like twice your age lol
stuff like that really doesn't bother me.

guys in their 20s and women in their late thirties/early forties are all thinking about exactly the same stuff.
Old 08-15-2009, 02:25 PM
weed.

Originally Posted by excessa
stuff like that really doesn't bother me.

guys in their 20s and women in their late thirties/early forties are all thinking about exactly the same stuff.

Old 08-15-2009, 02:42 PM
weed.

hmmm....

im thinking its time for me to start blasting my friends lol

lets get started.

ready,

set,

wait...........

ok go
Old 08-15-2009, 02:44 PM
weed.

meet, cayla...

friend in san diego.

didnt get much from her lol, only got some tounge action at a hooka lounge.

college girl that drives a bmw.

Old 08-15-2009, 02:45 PM
yutt uggghhh

mdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud ofmdub4life29 has much to be proud of

eh she's alright
Old 08-15-2009, 02:45 PM
yutt uggghhh

i was talking about excessa...... ant you cant even see that girl stunt fighter
Old 08-15-2009, 02:47 PM
weed.

more pictures of cayla..

"me sucky sucky fucky fucky lonnngggg timeeee 5 dolla"

Quick Reply: Postwhoring thread