Postwhoring thread

Search this Thread

Old 10-22-2009, 10:16 AM
www.GRAMX.com

Sicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Postwhoring thread

eh you guys kicked our *** last week .... u know id be more pissed if they lost by a field goal or td ... but giants got their asses beaten .... like yo u deserve that **** .... whatever ... Lets Go Giants
Old 10-22-2009, 01:38 PM
what had happened was....

-kyle- will become famous soon enough-kyle- will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Sicc0
eh you guys kicked our *** last week .... u know id be more pissed if they lost by a field goal or td ... but giants got their asses beaten .... like yo u deserve that **** .... whatever ... Lets Go Giants
i'm still sick to my stomach from out loss on monday vs. the broncos.wait...... its probly cuz i'm still drunk . i honestly thought we had a lagit chance to go to the superbowl this year, but i don't feel like we even deserve to be in the playoffs. but on the brighter side, the raiders beat my gf's eagles hahahhahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaa. yes!
Old 10-23-2009, 08:25 AM
www.GRAMX.com

Sicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by sdsurfn
i'm still sick to my stomach from out loss on monday vs. the broncos.wait...... its probly cuz i'm still drunk . i honestly thought we had a lagit chance to go to the superbowl this year, but i don't feel like we even deserve to be in the playoffs. but on the brighter side, the raiders beat my gf's eagles hahahhahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaa. yes!
dude its only midseason ... and in football its always random, top teams crumble and shitty teams kick *** .... and yea I hate the eagles lol im glad the raiders handed it to them
Old 10-23-2009, 09:04 AM
what had happened was....

-kyle- will become famous soon enough-kyle- will become famous soon enough

valid point lol. that is what happened last year with my chargers, we were only 8-8 but won the last 3 games in a row to make the play-offs. its just discouraging cuz we're such a good team but we can't get our **** together
Old 10-23-2009, 05:23 PM
www.GRAMX.com

well u are playing Kansas City on sunday so that should be a definite win
Old 10-23-2009, 05:24 PM
www.GRAMX.com

Giants are playing arizona, if they pressure the QB we should get a win ....
Old 10-23-2009, 05:31 PM
Post Whore Nazi

MoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for rep

Saints are playing to Dolphins. They are the only team that has stopped our defense all year.... and that was preseason
Old 10-23-2009, 06:47 PM
www.GRAMX.com

the saints are gonna win
Old 10-23-2009, 06:51 PM
www.GRAMX.com

i gotta admit the dolphins did amaze me with their offense when they played the jets, they just made the jets defense look like fools
Old 10-23-2009, 06:54 PM
Post Whore Nazi

MoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for rep

Saint's will win it... not too worried
Old 10-23-2009, 06:55 PM
Post Whore Nazi

Damn today has sucked so far. My boy left for Iraq, I got a message saying a friend of mine was killed by a drunk driver, I gotta work till 6 am, haven't seen my girl in 2 days....
Old 10-23-2009, 06:56 PM
www.GRAMX.com

Originally Posted by MoHawk
Damn today has sucked so far. My boy left for Iraq, I got a message saying a friend of mine was killed by a drunk driver, I gotta work till 6 am, haven't seen my girl in 2 days....

damn bro sorry to hear the sad news
Old 10-23-2009, 06:57 PM
Post Whore Nazi

Thanks bud.... I hate when that happens. He was such a good guy. The guy that would smile and make everyone happy....
Old 10-23-2009, 06:57 PM
www.GRAMX.com

and my girl's been sick for the past 4 and nothing was happening ... but tonight shes feelin fine ... wooooo ... and the black eye peas song is in my head all day "i got a feeling ... that tonights gonna be a good night"
Old 10-23-2009, 06:58 PM
www.GRAMX.com

Originally Posted by MoHawk
Thanks bud.... I hate when that happens. He was such a good guy. The guy that would smile and make everyone happy....

yea bro ... i lost a few good friends over the years too ...
Old 10-23-2009, 07:00 PM
Post Whore Nazi

This year has sucked for it. I think I've lost 5 this year
Old 10-23-2009, 07:02 PM
www.GRAMX.com

damn ... sorry to hear that bro .... thats tough right there
Old 10-23-2009, 07:02 PM
www.GRAMX.com

yo ill be back in a few mins gotta sand down this gas tank and spray it again for my pops
Old 10-23-2009, 07:03 PM
www.GRAMX.com

yo our landlord had a 78 suzuki gs550 sittin in the garage for the past 20 yrs untouched .. he was gonna throw it away and we took it and just put life back in that bitch
Old 10-23-2009, 07:04 PM
www.GRAMX.com

**** got 13k miles, its over 30 yrs old and now runs like new, we gettin the registration next week so gotta put the final touches on this badboy and see how it rolls

Quick Reply: Postwhoring thread