Postwhoring thread

Search this Thread

Old 09-21-2009, 09:51 PM
www.GRAMX.com

Sicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Postwhoring thread

nah i wish ... thats my boys truck ... but thats what i wanna get .... that **** is gangsta
Old 09-21-2009, 09:52 PM
weed.

stunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond repute

yo jeff this **** happened to you in bmore?!

how the **** did you get back home?

BandAidSquid is a splendid one to beholdBandAidSquid is a splendid one to beholdBandAidSquid is a splendid one to beholdBandAidSquid is a splendid one to beholdBandAidSquid is a splendid one to beholdBandAidSquid is a splendid one to beholdBandAidSquid is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by MoHawk
Snapped my chain at 10k rpm and damn near lost an axle, Stranded on the side of the road
**** it didn't slap you did it?!?! What about the bike?
www.GRAMX.com

Sicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by stunt fighter
i say we all go to that website of ours and terrorize some bitches lol

ur sick in the head lmao .... n guess what my boy ego kept talkin bout that 2guys n a horse **** all weekend it was the funniest **** every what this kid was sayin ...
Old 09-21-2009, 09:53 PM
weed.

stunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sicc0
nah i wish ... thats my boys truck ... but thats what i wanna get .... that **** is gangsta
that **** looks like its leaning on some dubs

im ridin spinas im ridin spinas

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2coGAfRzY6o
Old 09-21-2009, 09:54 PM
weed.

Originally Posted by Sicc0
ur sick in the head lmao .... n guess what my boy ego kept talkin bout that 2guys n a horse **** all weekend it was the funniest **** every what this kid was sayin ...
you guys seen that **** too?!

that **** is some fucked off stuff man

your sick cris, your sick.
Old 09-21-2009, 09:56 PM
weed.

www.2guys1horse.com
www.2girls1cup.com
www.4girlsfingerpaint.com
Old 09-21-2009, 09:57 PM

BandAidSquid is a splendid one to beholdBandAidSquid is a splendid one to beholdBandAidSquid is a splendid one to beholdBandAidSquid is a splendid one to beholdBandAidSquid is a splendid one to beholdBandAidSquid is a splendid one to beholdBandAidSquid is a splendid one to behold

damn I want rims like that for my express
Old 09-21-2009, 10:00 PM
weed.

Old 09-21-2009, 10:02 PM
weed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qogtDaTwERU
Old 09-21-2009, 10:02 PM
weed.

^ greatest of all time

fast forward it and listen to his solo on :45 to 1:13
Old 09-21-2009, 10:04 PM

Sick!
Old 09-21-2009, 10:06 PM

When are you going to get a stunt avi mr2374 posts
Old 09-21-2009, 10:06 PM
weed.

Originally Posted by BandAidSquid
Sick!
******* right, did you hear that solo starting at :45?

ive had **** stuck in my head for the past couple days

duh duh duh dun dun dun duh duh duh dun dun
Old 09-21-2009, 10:07 PM

I'm getting rid of this AVI by next monday no more orange rr or rr period for me
Old 09-21-2009, 10:08 PM

He is one of this best newer guitarist out there I wish rage would get back together
Old 09-21-2009, 10:09 PM
weed.

When are you going to get a stunt avi mr2374 posts
when i get a legit spot or when i get my liscence back lol

im not doing that **** on the highways and interstates and the highways are the main roads around here.

all the neighborhood streets are all fucked up with rocks everywhere

ill get my liscense back soon though, im ready to get it back as soon as i have the money ready

i just dont want to **** around and buss wheelies for the cops to **** me in the *** with, cause they'll just end up towing my **** again, fining me, and extending my suspension for another 6 months.

so to me its not worth the risk
Old 09-21-2009, 10:10 PM
weed.

I'm getting rid of this AVI by next monday no more orange rr or rr period for me
what about your radiator?
Old 09-21-2009, 10:17 PM

Originally Posted by stunt fighter
what about your radiator?
I fixed that **** a while ago I just haven't been riding in about 3 weeks now because I didn't want to risk destroying my bike since I don't have the money to fix it if I do
Old 09-21-2009, 10:23 PM
weed.

same way i feel about risking bussing wheelies and cops when i dont have the money for it, just for a avitar lol

i thought you fucked your radiator about 2 weeks ago?

Quick Reply: Postwhoring thread