Postwhoring thread

Search this Thread

Old 09-17-2009, 06:48 PM
Never to late to elevate

OldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant future
Re: Postwhoring thread

you know your in trouble when your wife wants you out of town. LOL
Old 09-17-2009, 06:49 PM
Never to late to elevate

OldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant future

If she didn't have my son to keep her busy I might be worried.
Old 09-17-2009, 06:50 PM
Never to late to elevate

1,000 post
Old 09-17-2009, 06:50 PM
Never to late to elevate

Off to do work, got to go workout at the club then if it quits raining hit the lot
Old 09-17-2009, 06:54 PM
King of fukin up bikes

jrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by OldManJimmy
Off to do work, got to go workout at the club then if it quits raining hit the lot
what ever old men dont work out... i say u skip the gym load up the 1k and 636 come pick me up and lets go ride damn it i need some stress relief for reasons u saw in the other thread
Old 09-17-2009, 09:22 PM
Post Whore Nazi

MoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for rep

So... I have been busting my *** to get the Gixxer done for this weekend. I gotta put on the scrape plate, brake light sensor switch and gas cap. Then it is done!!! Oh yeah, I routed the headlight harness incorrectly, so I have to take aart the whole front end to fix it. **** my life. Also, is it bad that my sliders stick out like 10 inches?
Old 09-17-2009, 11:43 PM
www.GRAMX.com

Sicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to behold

ahhhh u can tell OMJ is in the house when u scrolll down and see his avatar on every post
Old 09-17-2009, 11:45 PM
www.GRAMX.com

Sicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by jrider
trachito does it to me all the time too it sucks i was up to 450 and got bumped to 401
damn haters ...

nah im in tx w/out a bike and hatin life
damn bro must suck without a bike ... hows the weather?
Old 09-17-2009, 11:47 PM
www.GRAMX.com

Originally Posted by MoHawk
So... I have been busting my *** to get the Gixxer done for this weekend. I gotta put on the scrape plate, brake light sensor switch and gas cap. Then it is done!!! Oh yeah, I routed the headlight harness incorrectly, so I have to take aart the whole front end to fix it. **** my life. Also, is it bad that my sliders stick out like 10 inches?
hehe thats just good experience ... at the end of it ur gonna be so proud of urself ull want a medal

n y r ur sliders stickin out 10"? ... u got a cage on that bitch?
Old 09-17-2009, 11:50 PM
www.GRAMX.com

what ever old men dont work out... i say u skip the gym load up the 1k and 636 come pick me up and lets go ride damn it i need some stress relief for reasons u saw in the other thread
heh Jr... at least ur lucky enough jimmys there with his 50 bikes to lend u one ... have fun ... n i wanna go down to texas one day n ride with OMJ

and thnx for the green blox bro ill get u back ... ****** chino hit me off with 2 red in a row that bastard

im about to go all red with my rep
Old 09-18-2009, 12:37 AM
weed.

stunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond repute

i wish trachito would try and give me neg rep ill lower his credit score lol
Old 09-18-2009, 03:23 AM
red eye

skunkie is a splendid one to beholdskunkie is a splendid one to beholdskunkie is a splendid one to beholdskunkie is a splendid one to beholdskunkie is a splendid one to beholdskunkie is a splendid one to beholdskunkie is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by stunt fighter
i wish trachito would try and give me neg rep ill lower his credit score lol
lol
Old 09-18-2009, 06:21 AM
KO
One Wheel Pimp'n

KO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond repute

i need to ride damnit. damn blown motor
Old 09-18-2009, 07:25 AM
www.GRAMX.com

Originally Posted by DJ KO
i need to ride damnit. damn blown motor
ouch that blows ...
Old 09-18-2009, 07:39 AM
www.GRAMX.com

Old 09-18-2009, 12:16 PM
Post Whore Nazi

MoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Sicc0
hehe thats just good experience ... at the end of it ur gonna be so proud of urself ull want a medal

n y r ur sliders stickin out 10"? ... u got a cage on that bitch?
Yeah, I have a custom cage from Vixen Cycles. And I don't want a medal. I want a cookie
Old 09-18-2009, 05:44 PM
weed.

stunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond repute

i dont want a medal or a cookie, i just want a omr subby and orange esd's to go with it
Old 09-18-2009, 06:51 PM
Post Whore Nazi

I want an OMR subby too. BUT I REALLY WANT MY GOD DAMN VORTEX GAS CAP!!! I have a ride from Norfolk, VA to DC to Bmore to Ocean City, MD tomorrow and have busted my *** to get the whole bike ready for it but cant go without a gas cap. A gas cap that I ordered on Tuesday, was shipped the wrong one, another one was overnighted and guaranteed to be here today and UPS decided not to deliver it till the 21st. The day after I get back! GRR! I'm pissed
Old 09-18-2009, 07:02 PM
Post Whore Nazi

anyone know what gear I should be able to clutch it up in wiht a -1+13 setup? If I'm doing highway stuff, can I clutch it in 4th?
Old 09-19-2009, 02:32 AM
Post Whore Nazi

Anyways, packing now to leave for Bmore. Should be a blasty blast! Get at me on the cell if you have the number. If not, I'll see y'all Sunday Night/Monday Morning

Quick Reply: Postwhoring thread