Postwhoring thread

Search this Thread

Old 09-17-2009, 06:03 PM
www.GRAMX.com

Sicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Postwhoring thread

Originally Posted by jrider
neal does that to me too the only time he give me green is when i get blox

yo that bastard ... imma get him this weekend when we go ride ... ******* haters
Old 09-17-2009, 06:05 PM
www.GRAMX.com

Sicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Sicc0
So How u like this one ...

at least chicks like this put a smile on my face who cares bout the red blox id rather watch the girls play
Old 09-17-2009, 06:05 PM
King of fukin up bikes

jrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of light

yo that bastard ... imma get him this weekend when we go ride ... ******* haters
lol yea he tells me im his squid in trainin he helped me out alot when i first got in to stuntin though rep ur way too
Old 09-17-2009, 06:06 PM
www.GRAMX.com

Originally Posted by stunt fighter
i dont ask for rep, they hand it out sir
so keep handing it out to me lol ... i was up 255 pts n now im on 225
Old 09-17-2009, 06:07 PM
www.GRAMX.com

Originally Posted by jrider
lol yea he tells me im his squid in trainin he helped me out alot when i first got in to stuntin though rep ur way too

hey neal is a cool kid i never had anything agaist him, but he can be an ******* on stuntlife .... especially with the red rep ... dunno just got me tight ... but i gave him n his boy more red so **** it
Old 09-17-2009, 06:08 PM
www.GRAMX.com

n i guess ur coming out to PA this weekend right?

n btw neal is still a
Old 09-17-2009, 06:08 PM
King of fukin up bikes

jrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of light

ouch man i have more blox then you that sucks i got ya
Old 09-17-2009, 06:09 PM
King of fukin up bikes

n btw neal is still a
nah im in tx w/out a bike and hatin life
Old 09-17-2009, 06:10 PM
King of fukin up bikes

n btw neal is still a
trachito does it to me all the time too it sucks i was up to 450 and got bumped to 401

Last edited by jrider; 09-17-2009 at 06:12 PM. Reason: typo
Old 09-17-2009, 06:41 PM
Never to late to elevate

OldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant future

Hey anyone here?
Old 09-17-2009, 06:41 PM
Never to late to elevate

OldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant future

Need to do a little postwhoring
Old 09-17-2009, 06:42 PM
Never to late to elevate

11 more post to 1,000
Old 09-17-2009, 06:44 PM
Never to late to elevate

Come on baby
Old 09-17-2009, 06:45 PM
Never to late to elevate

Sure wish the rain would stop
Old 09-17-2009, 06:45 PM
Never to late to elevate

Would put a big dent in my postwhoring
Old 09-17-2009, 06:46 PM
Never to late to elevate

Might even help me be less squidly
Old 09-17-2009, 06:46 PM
Never to late to elevate

All the dirt and debris is washed off the parking lots by now for sure
Old 09-17-2009, 06:47 PM
Never to late to elevate

Anyone going to Ride of the Century?
Old 09-17-2009, 06:47 PM
Never to late to elevate

I sure want to
Old 09-17-2009, 06:48 PM
Never to late to elevate

My wife is even behind me on this one. Maybe I should be worried about that one too.

Quick Reply: Postwhoring thread