Postwhoring thread

Search this Thread

Old 09-12-2009, 09:44 PM
weed.

stunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Postwhoring thread

Originally Posted by sicc0
metallica kick ****** ****
+1
Old 09-13-2009, 04:15 AM
weed.

stunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond repute

time to post up for the crew lol
Old 09-13-2009, 04:16 AM
weed.

3 in the morning, not at stuntwars like i wished i had gone, so im on sl instead lol
Old 09-13-2009, 04:16 AM
weed.

just smoked another blunt, jimmy where you at
Old 09-13-2009, 04:17 AM
weed.

im feelin good right about now
Old 09-13-2009, 04:18 AM
weed.

i can barely even type
Old 09-13-2009, 04:23 AM
Post Whore Nazi

MoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for rep

I am ready for bed.
Old 09-13-2009, 05:04 AM
weed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XqRk0z_dMGs

intro is saucy
Old 09-13-2009, 05:06 AM
weed.

Old 09-13-2009, 05:07 AM
weed.

Old 09-13-2009, 05:08 AM
weed.

Old 09-13-2009, 11:32 AM
Never to late to elevate

OldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by stunt fighter
just smoked another blunt, jimmy where you at
I am getting all pruney look'n cause I have been wet so long!!!!!

I am going to get the boat out today and go down my street I think. Geeeezzz
Old 09-13-2009, 11:33 AM
Never to late to elevate

OldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by stunt fighter
My kind of woman
Old 09-13-2009, 11:42 AM
Never to late to elevate

Originally Posted by rufio27
“Time is passing. Yet, for the United States of America, there will be no forgetting September the 11th. We will remember every rescuer who died in honor. We will remember every family that lives in grief. We will remember the fire and ash, the last phone calls, the funerals of the children. “
- President George W. Bush, November 11, 2001
You know rufio, that right there was when everything started getting shitty. Before 911 jobs, money everything was easier. They didn't just take lives, it seems they took some of our freedom.
Old 09-13-2009, 11:51 AM
Never to late to elevate

Originally Posted by Sicc0
owned big time .... dont be the first to fall asleep at a drinking party

I would not have been wasting ANY time marking on her pretty body. Must have been chicks or **** there that night.
Old 09-13-2009, 11:52 AM
Never to late to elevate

I am freak'n board
Old 09-13-2009, 11:55 AM
Never to late to elevate

I am kind of surprised yall like Metalica.

I hate them not because of their music but that they were big against file sharing and were very instrumental in shutting down Napster.
Old 09-13-2009, 11:56 AM
Never to late to elevate

I was born and raised on rock music but slowly but surely I have come over to the hip hop side.
Old 09-13-2009, 11:58 AM
Never to late to elevate

I still listen to rock every now and then. Like when I am with my wife and she has it on her radio.

But there is one you would never guess since I am from Texas. I HATE country music.

I actually wrecked my wife's car one time cause I got in it and couldn't figure out how to get the radio station off the country station she had it on.
Old 09-13-2009, 11:59 AM
Never to late to elevate

It was a bad *** camero with a 350 V8 with a shift kit in the automatic tranny.

Quick Reply: Postwhoring thread