Postwhoring thread

Search this Thread

Old 09-11-2009, 04:56 PM
weed.

stunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Postwhoring thread

you love your handbrake dont you jimmy lol

all you do is talk about it haha
Old 09-11-2009, 04:56 PM
weed.

stunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond repute

oh its raining over here it sucks
Old 09-11-2009, 04:57 PM
Post Whore Nazi

MoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for rep

Come stunt up here. My lot hasn't seen a cop in over a year
Old 09-11-2009, 04:57 PM
www.GRAMX.com

Sicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by OldManJimmy
Come on quitting time!!!!! You know how when you wash your car it starts raining? Well I am starting to think me putting my handbrake on is like the same thing.
damn y do i feel the same way ?
Old 09-11-2009, 04:58 PM
Never to late to elevate

OldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Sicc0
Jimmy hands down .. u got an awesome wife ... my girl would burn crush dismantle my bikes the first chance she got ...
Yea this is my wife. We had a little one he was about 3 at the time and I wanted a sportbike. I looked and was about to buy one but started checking on insurance just before I bought it. Well after not being able to find anyone that would insure me for less than 2,500 a year for full coverage I threw the paper work away thinking I am a father, I do not need to spend this kind of money now. She got the paper work out of the trash, and for Xmas she bought me that bike brand new!!!!
Old 09-11-2009, 04:58 PM
Post Whore Nazi

MoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for rep

n thnx for the good weather mohawk but its still raining

Welcome
Old 09-11-2009, 04:59 PM
N2O
Never 2 old 2 die!

N2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud of

Hey omj...alot of hard work gets a garage full of metal but we cant take it with us when you know...... but it has never been easy..specialy when we have kids hungry tummys to fill....much respect for maken it this far omj!!!
Old 09-11-2009, 04:59 PM
Post Whore Nazi

Yea this is my wife. We had a little one he was about 3 at the time and I wanted a sportbike. I looked and was about to buy one but started checking on insurance just before I bought it. Well after not being able to find anyone that would insure me for less than 2,500 a year for full coverage I threw the paper work away thinking I am a father, I do not need to spend this kind of money now. She got the paper work out of the trash, and for Xmas she bought me that bike brand new!!!!

WOW!!! WIFE OF THE CENTURY AWARD! You know how many girls I've been with that have tried to make me choose the bike or them? A ton. And guess what?!..... I still own a bike.
Old 09-11-2009, 05:00 PM
weed.

thats a keeper

as for me, my girlfriend is pissing me off.
Post Whore Nazi

Wow. Lots of Old people in here now! Hi N2O and OMJ? Where is your geriatric friend OMR?!
Never to late to elevate

OldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by stunt fighter
you love your handbrake dont you jimmy lol

all you do is talk about it haha
A bunch of really good stunters in the Dallas area kept telling me to wait, it was to soon for me to put one on. You should be able to do no hander wheelies before putting one on. I have been trying for about a year and **** it. Got to do it now. I think what screwed me up for not using the handbrake is the fact that both my fiddys had hand brakes when I bought them and got used to using them there.
www.GRAMX.com

Sicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by MoHawk
Come stunt up here. My lot hasn't seen a cop in over a year
yea dont jinx urself now ...
Old 09-11-2009, 05:01 PM
Post Whore Nazi

Hi Chris. Maybe she is mad cuz you haven't shown us naked pics of her yet?
Old 09-11-2009, 05:01 PM
weed.

shes trying to make me stop smoking, and im trying my hardest as well.

but you cant help it when you relapse.

and when i fire up a smoke in front of her she starts trippin, shes in the same room as me right now giving me the silent treatment
Old 09-11-2009, 05:02 PM
Post Whore Nazi

yea dont jinx urself now ...

No worries. At this rate, I wont be riding until next spring. besides, I just gave away my good weather
www.GRAMX.com

OMG u are one lucky **** ... now thats a keeper ... she got a younger sister? hahahahaha
N2O
Never 2 old 2 die!

N2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by MoHawk
Wow. Lots of Old people in here now! Hi N2O and OMJ? Where is your geriatric friend OMR?!
I havent seen omr post all day, he might be having hip surgury
Never to late to elevate

Originally Posted by never 2 old
Hey omj...alot of hard work gets a garage full of metal but we cant take it with us when you know...... but it has never been easy..specialy when we have kids hungry tummys to fill....much respect for maken it this far omj!!!
My wife has helped me in this endeavor trust me. For example, she wanted the 88 I mostly ride for MOTHERS DAY I am not bull shitting you one bit on this one.
Post Whore Nazi

Originally Posted by stunt fighter
shes trying to make me stop smoking, and im trying my hardest as well.

but you cant help it when you relapse.

and when i fire up a smoke in front of her she starts trippin, shes in the same room as me right now giving me the silent treatment

You wanna know how to make her start talking to you?
Old 09-11-2009, 05:03 PM
weed.

shes just playing on my xbox360 looking evil..

i just want some booty right now so bad but i dont want to give in and start kissing ***

Quick Reply: Postwhoring thread