Postwhoring thread

Search this Thread

Old 09-09-2009, 11:14 PM
www.GRAMX.com

Sicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Postwhoring thread

Originally Posted by stunt fighter
yo sicco, did you say your wifeys name is brandy?
that would be funny but no its betty actually ... i take Brandy in a small container n drink her on my way up the slope
Old 09-09-2009, 11:15 PM
weed.

stunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond repute

damn brotha

your cris, and im chris... your wifey is brandy, and my wifey is brandi.

are you left handed too?!
Old 09-09-2009, 11:16 PM
weed.

stunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond repute

oh ok i was thinking man damn that was too wierd
Old 09-09-2009, 11:16 PM
www.GRAMX.com

Sicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to behold

so im going to be dropping off an application tomorow at this party goods/costume store. the position im applying for is the mascot who walks around the store wearing costumes lol.
sounds like fun ... especially now since halloween is coming ... get to scare the **** outta kids unless ur one of those cuddly mascots then a lot of mamma pix holla ... cop a feel here n there u know what im sayin ... ***** ****
Old 09-09-2009, 11:17 PM
www.GRAMX.com

oh ok i was thinking man damn that was too wierd
i tell you what ... lets just say my wifeys name is brandy ... **** it ... but problem is ***** im right handed shiiiiiiit LMAO
Old 09-09-2009, 11:17 PM
weed.

where you been at brotha? i been talking to myself on here lately lol
Old 09-09-2009, 11:21 PM
weed.

Originally Posted by Sicc0
i tell you what ... lets just say my wifeys name is brandy ... **** it ... but problem is ***** im right handed shiiiiiiit LMAO
you been on that site lately lol
Old 09-09-2009, 11:21 PM
weed.

me and dwminnick went on there one early morning last week and started talking **** to bitches, and then we ran into 2 fine young lesbos.
Old 09-09-2009, 11:22 PM
weed.

and then some douche bag fucked everything up by asking them to pee on each other lol
Old 09-09-2009, 11:22 PM
www.GRAMX.com

Originally Posted by excessa
everyone, whatever you do, don't ever get married.

divorce is easily the worst thing ever, and it is caused by one thing.

getting married.
damn thats hardcore and im engaged ... was supposed to get married this summer but put plans on the side ... after we moved in together **** just got a little rougher ...
Old 09-09-2009, 11:25 PM
www.GRAMX.com

you been on that site lately lol

funny u mention ... today i was off from work and i did check it out for like 30 mins ... nothing interesting ... one flamingo finger in the poop shoot stuff lmao

where you been at brotha? i been talking to myself on here lately lol
and went away for the weekend, tryin to stay outta the house most of the time, running errants, working on my bike, i changed my front brake pads today, i had no more pads left, no wonder i had a hard time tryin to endo
Old 09-09-2009, 11:26 PM
weed.

does she know your on sl right now? lol

whhaaapiiisshhh!
Old 09-09-2009, 11:26 PM
www.GRAMX.com

and then some douche bag fucked everything up by asking them to pee on each other lol
me and dwminnick went on there one early morning last week and started talking **** to bitches, and then we ran into 2 fine young lesbos.
daaaaaaamnn thats nasty ... that site gives me the creeps sometimes, just cause off ******** like that, they ask for some naaaaasty ****, and u dont know if its a kid or a old dude ... just makes me look at ppl differently now ... n the girls of course ... efffin ho ho ho's
Old 09-09-2009, 11:27 PM
weed.

what are the chances of me learning and landing stoppies with stock calipers lol
Old 09-09-2009, 11:28 PM
www.GRAMX.com

does she know your on sl right now? lol

whhaaapiiisshhh!
hahahahahahhahaahahah ... no she fell asleep, had a hard day at work n its that time of the month so no lovin .. just hate n anger

im chillin tho .. i miss this thread ....
Old 09-09-2009, 11:28 PM
weed.

Originally Posted by Sicc0
daaaaaaamnn thats nasty ... that site gives me the creeps sometimes, just cause off ******** like that, they ask for some naaaaasty ****, and u dont know if its a kid or a old dude ... just makes me look at ppl differently now ... n the girls of course ... efffin ho ho ho's
keep your eyes out on that site.. destiny dixon is a member.. (bill D's wife) lol
Old 09-09-2009, 11:30 PM
weed.

lol me and dwminnick were in a room, and we were tryna egg those two hot lesbos on by saying...
"comon, why wont you lick her poon, why do you guys look like your in a bad mood?"

and some random dude says...
"you'd be pissed off too if you had to lick vag all day"
Old 09-09-2009, 11:30 PM
www.GRAMX.com

what are the chances of me learning and landing stoppies with stock calipers lol
none
Old 09-09-2009, 11:31 PM
www.GRAMX.com

keep your eyes out on that site.. destiny dixon is a member.. (bill D's wife) lol
ur kidding ... wow
Old 09-09-2009, 11:32 PM
www.GRAMX.com

lol me and dwminnick were in a room, and we were tryna egg those two hot lesbos on by saying...
"comon, why wont you lick her poon, why do you guys look like your in a bad mood?"

and some random dude says...
"you'd be pissed off too if you had to lick vag all day"
wow cockblock party pooper ... damn .. ****** haters .. dude some ppl make me laugh ... Marry Me .. id marry u in an instant ... be my wife .. .buahahahahhaah ***** plllz

Quick Reply: Postwhoring thread