Postwhoring thread

Search this Thread

Old 09-09-2009, 03:37 AM
red eye

skunkie is a splendid one to beholdskunkie is a splendid one to beholdskunkie is a splendid one to beholdskunkie is a splendid one to beholdskunkie is a splendid one to beholdskunkie is a splendid one to beholdskunkie is a splendid one to behold
Re: Postwhoring thread

suppose i better get ready and go pick it up
Old 09-09-2009, 04:21 AM
red eye

skunkie is a splendid one to beholdskunkie is a splendid one to beholdskunkie is a splendid one to beholdskunkie is a splendid one to beholdskunkie is a splendid one to beholdskunkie is a splendid one to beholdskunkie is a splendid one to behold

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	buttons.jpg
Views:	15
Size:	28.1 KB
ID:	230977  
Old 09-09-2009, 04:52 AM
red eye

Old 09-09-2009, 05:01 AM
red eye

Old 09-09-2009, 05:03 AM
red eye

lol love the footbrake
Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	wooden-scooter-1.jpg
Views:	13
Size:	61.1 KB
ID:	230978  
Old 09-09-2009, 05:05 AM
red eye

Old 09-09-2009, 05:07 AM
red eye

Old 09-09-2009, 09:46 AM
www.GRAMX.com

Sicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to behold

yea great job ... now get out of here
Old 09-09-2009, 09:47 AM
www.GRAMX.com

Sicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to behold

day off today ... gotta go take care of tickets n **** .... waa waa anyway ill be back later ...
Old 09-09-2009, 09:49 AM
www.GRAMX.com

and to my crew .... the regulars in this chat ... im actually thinking of starting a new thread just for us so ******* like skunkie cant invade and blow it up with garbage yut uggggghhhh ... skunkie give me green blox n ull be back on my good side
Old 09-09-2009, 10:16 AM
red eye

haha will do , just got to wait for my 24 hours to run out :P
Old 09-09-2009, 10:42 AM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of

everyone, whatever you do, don't ever get married.

divorce is easily the worst thing ever, and it is caused by one thing.

getting married.
Old 09-09-2009, 11:05 AM
Never to late to elevate

OldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by excessa
everyone, whatever you do, don't ever get married.

divorce is easily the worst thing ever, and it is caused by one thing.

getting married.
Sorry to hear your pain excessa. I think I said the very same thing after my first wife got through with me. Two months later I met my wife now and know what people mean about, "sole mate." Oh, we have been married for 20 + years too.

May you find your sole mate one day soon!!!!
Old 09-09-2009, 02:17 PM

excessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud ofexcessa has much to be proud of

Success stories are always awesome to hear, I'm glad for your happiness.

can definitely see it working out for some people, but it really never stood a chance with he and I, we're too different. I'm a writer and he's a dick.

the way I see it.
Old 09-09-2009, 03:48 PM
Post Whore Nazi

MoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for repMoHawk User spends way too much time asking for rep

Sole mate? Like with feet? I'd rather find a soul mate. lol. Sorry Excessa... but hey, if you wanna have some angry revenge sex, let me know. haha
Old 09-09-2009, 06:01 PM
Never to late to elevate

OldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by excessa
Success stories are always awesome to hear, I'm glad for your happiness.

can definitely see it working out for some people, but it really never stood a chance with he and I, we're too different. I'm a writer and he's a dick.

the way I see it.
I think you hit the nail on the head when you said, "he and I, we're too different." What keeps the relationship going long term is when you and your spouse have the same interest.

Time is the best thing for you right now. That and maybe a nice look'n boyfriend.
Old 09-09-2009, 06:05 PM
Certified

Bray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by OldManJimmy
I think you hit the nail on the head when you said, "he and I, we're too different." What keeps the relationship going long term is when you and your spouse have the same interest.

Time is the best thing for you right now. That and maybe a nice look'n *YOUNG* boyfriend.
Old 09-09-2009, 07:01 PM
weed.

stunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bray
whats up brotha

i went 8 days without a smoke, i almost killed my girlfriend lol.

ended up buying 2 packs on the 8th day.

hows it goin?
Old 09-09-2009, 07:03 PM
weed.

stunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sicc0
it was my father bday today ... ppl just left the house, n yea wifey's sleepin she gotta wake up early and i miss u guys so i had to stop by n preach a few words
tell your ******* girl to chill the **** and and regulate on her ***.

its different without you my nizzle
Old 09-09-2009, 07:06 PM
weed.

Originally Posted by Sicc0
dude u gotta do both like me

and i usually take brandy with me to keep me warm at the slopes
your wifeys name is brandy?

my wifeys name is brandi too

and were both named chris, did we just become best friends?

Quick Reply: Postwhoring thread