Postwhoring thread

Search this Thread

Old 09-07-2009, 10:27 PM
weed.

stunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Postwhoring thread

ever heard of the oyster bake in san antonio?
Old 09-07-2009, 10:27 PM
Never to late to elevate

OldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant future

Yea, some times I wonder how much of the name thing is a selling point. No matter how good the weed is I seem to develop a immunity to it very shortly. So if I buy a quantity of it by the time I am finished with the killer weed I am not getting high any more off it.
Old 09-07-2009, 10:28 PM
Never to late to elevate

OldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by stunt fighter
ever heard of the oyster bake in san antonio?
No and I have been there a lot
Old 09-07-2009, 10:29 PM
weed.

stunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond repute

im hungry but too lazy to go downstairs lol
Never to late to elevate

My guess would be just put them out and let them cook in the Texas sun though
Never to late to elevate

im hungry but too lazy to go downstairs lol
Stoned again.
Old 09-07-2009, 10:30 PM
Never to late to elevate

Did you see pictures of that lot I found today?
Old 09-07-2009, 10:31 PM

RIDEit?STUNTit! is a decent person

p- dubbin'!!!!
Old 09-07-2009, 10:32 PM
weed.

Originally Posted by OldManJimmy
No and I have been there a lot

what? lol
Old 09-07-2009, 10:33 PM
Never to late to elevate

I was so dwarfed by walking in the middle of all that concrete so much I felt as though I had stepped on sacred ground and the wheelie gods were about to endo on my *** for being there.
Old 09-07-2009, 10:33 PM
weed.

i went to the last one and man oooo man that **** was fiyaaaaa. my girl ended up getting ecoli lol
Old 09-07-2009, 10:34 PM
Never to late to elevate

what? lol
Then damned baked oysters story damnit.
Old 09-07-2009, 10:34 PM
weed.

yeah i saw your spot pics lol
Old 09-07-2009, 10:36 PM
weed.

so its other stunters territory? or was that a metaphor lol damn im slow tonight
Old 09-07-2009, 10:37 PM
weed.

jimmy how many kids you got? you got your 8 year old son stunting fiddys yet? lol
Old 09-07-2009, 10:38 PM
Never to late to elevate

Stoked, about to have my handbrake setup complete. After this week I should have everything going on my bike again. I can ride it now just have not put the rear caliper on the dual caliper Hohey bracket and have not put the 80' line on ether.
Old 09-07-2009, 10:39 PM
weed.

where is theeeeee buddd
Old 09-07-2009, 10:42 PM
weed.

damn still hungry, i want some sushi
Old 09-07-2009, 10:43 PM
weed.

or oysters lol
Old 09-07-2009, 10:45 PM
weed.

**** wat to eat wat to eat. def. not ***** lol

Quick Reply: Postwhoring thread