Postwhoring thread

Search this Thread

Old 09-07-2009, 09:02 PM

rufio27 has much to be proud ofrufio27 has much to be proud ofrufio27 has much to be proud ofrufio27 has much to be proud ofrufio27 has much to be proud ofrufio27 has much to be proud ofrufio27 has much to be proud ofrufio27 has much to be proud of
Re: Postwhoring thread

what up fellas? i'm back to work. been gone for too long. feels like a month!
Old 09-07-2009, 09:28 PM
Never to late to elevate

OldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant future

Whaz up, is any one not laid out yet?
Old 09-07-2009, 09:29 PM
Never to late to elevate

OldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by rufio27
what up fellas? i'm back to work. been gone for too long. feels like a month!
What's up rufio? Your look'n pimp at work with your helmet on and all.
Old 09-07-2009, 09:31 PM
weed.

stunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond repute

ahh, been rapin my wifey all night. she just left, whats up jimmy and rufio!
Old 09-07-2009, 09:32 PM
weed.

stunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond repute

weathers been shitty here all month
Old 09-07-2009, 09:32 PM
Never to late to elevate

been look'n for lots, getting new puppies and getting stoned and drunk. Feel really good about now.
Old 09-07-2009, 09:33 PM
weed.

hows everyones labor day been goin?
Never to late to elevate

Originally Posted by stunt fighter
weathers been shitty here all month
That sucks, rain I guess. I hate the rain too.
weed.

Originally Posted by OldManJimmy
been look'n for lots, getting new puppies and getting stoned and drunk. Feel really good about now.

i got a new puppy about 3-4 months ago. a pit

named him tank
Old 09-07-2009, 09:34 PM
weed.

damn jimmy, if i come around your way you down to hit the lots with me and smoke some of that good ****?!
Old 09-07-2009, 09:34 PM
Never to late to elevate

hows everyones labor day been goin?
Sick bro, just about got my hand brake setup. I could have got the missing caliper but if I got all the parts I would WANT to ride that bitch and I am hammered right now.
Old 09-07-2009, 09:35 PM
weed.

**** the rain. it was pouring here yesterday and i mean tropical storm lol

i pulled my skateboard out the garage and started flippin tricks and landing them in the rain. about 10 seconds later i was completely soaked
Old 09-07-2009, 09:35 PM
weed.

i been posting pics of girls all day waiting for you guys to show up. lol
Old 09-07-2009, 09:36 PM
weed.

whyyy must i cwyyyyyyy, telll me whyyyyeieee
Never to late to elevate

i got a new puppy about 3-4 months ago. a pit

named him tank
That's to funny cause that was one of the names threw up in the naming of the puppy. The reason I didn't want tank is cause my friend Alvin's dog is named tank.
weed.

im so close to 11 blox lol
Old 09-07-2009, 09:37 PM

rufio27 has much to be proud ofrufio27 has much to be proud ofrufio27 has much to be proud ofrufio27 has much to be proud ofrufio27 has much to be proud ofrufio27 has much to be proud ofrufio27 has much to be proud ofrufio27 has much to be proud of

it's been raining here all day. but i'm at work, so it doesn't bother me. had the past 3 days good on sun, but i was drunk all three of them!
Old 09-07-2009, 09:37 PM
weed.

That's to funny cause that was one of the names threw up in the naming of the puppy. The reason I didn't want tank is cause my friend Alvin's dog is named tank.

well, you picked a sick *** name

woulda never thought of that name. probably going to name my next dog that if i ever decide to get one. if you dont mind lol
Old 09-07-2009, 09:38 PM
Never to late to elevate

**** the rain. it was pouring here yesterday and i mean tropical storm lol

i pulled my skateboard out the garage and started flippin tricks and landing them in the rain. about 10 seconds later i was completely soaked
I have a KILLER skate park just north of here. Not to long ago like a year or little more I broke my leg up at the skate park droppin in a deep bowl out there.
Old 09-07-2009, 09:38 PM

What's up rufio? Your look'n pimp at work with your helmet on and all.
yeah, i get bored a lot, so i felt like taking a pic with my gear on

Quick Reply: Postwhoring thread