Postwhoring thread

Search this Thread

Old 09-04-2009, 07:23 PM
King of fukin up bikes

jrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Postwhoring thread

your a quack lol
Old 09-04-2009, 07:24 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

promoting the sport....lol

https://www.stuntlife.com/forums/113...t-weekend.html
Old 09-04-2009, 07:26 PM
King of fukin up bikes

jrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of lightjrider is a glorious beacon of light

jimmy u there still
Old 09-04-2009, 08:13 PM
www.GRAMX.com

Sicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by OldManJimmy
Once again I am in the Stuntlife dead zone
u know jimmy theres a lot of postin goin on in other threads but u decide to chill here by urself
Old 09-04-2009, 08:31 PM
www.GRAMX.com

Sicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to beholdSicc0 is a splendid one to behold

Friday night and everyone has something to do
except u since ur here talkin to urself buahahahahhahaha

jimmy ur old but u should still get out there n pimp
Old 09-04-2009, 08:43 PM
www.GRAMX.com

Originally Posted by stunt fighter
sicco... quit giving your crew BS about how you dont have any more dirty files on your computer because i KNOW you do.. you just dont want to share it with us so instead you just tell us you deleted everything cause of your girlfriend finding out haha
you know what you almost got me ... but all the **** is deleted .. but no worries plenty of sites where we can get dirty **** from ... like the one with the amazing amazing u know what .. wooooo im still scared to go on it i dont wanna get hooked
Old 09-04-2009, 08:44 PM
www.GRAMX.com

wooo goin away for the weekend, gonna be upstate "bein one with the wilderness"
Old 09-04-2009, 08:45 PM
www.GRAMX.com

btw whassup everyone ... i think i missed a day on here n about 5 pages ... wtf is goin on ... postwhoring is the new cool hahahhaha n OMJ is the ***** of the ****** hahahahahahahaha keep it goin buddy OMJ +1
Old 09-04-2009, 08:46 PM
www.GRAMX.com

n whassup with some REP ... id be nice to get that 4th blox ... im with u MOHAWK ...
Old 09-04-2009, 08:47 PM
www.GRAMX.com

btw MOHAWK what did u end up with on ur lic Plate? RR STNTR??
Old 09-04-2009, 08:47 PM
www.GRAMX.com

but <3s COPS is funny hahhahaha
Old 09-04-2009, 08:54 PM
weed.

stunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond repute

Is anyone on here now?
your not the onlyone whos lonely..

im always on SL on weekends but no one is ever on

ill be on this thread 24/7 untill tuesday morning
just to let everyone know.

and jimmy your slacking bro we've had the same amount of blox up untill now
Old 09-04-2009, 09:08 PM

BandAidSquid is a splendid one to beholdBandAidSquid is a splendid one to beholdBandAidSquid is a splendid one to beholdBandAidSquid is a splendid one to beholdBandAidSquid is a splendid one to beholdBandAidSquid is a splendid one to beholdBandAidSquid is a splendid one to behold

******!? ^Bro come to o town and ride all weekend SL is depressing on the weekends. How far are you from here?
Old 09-04-2009, 09:09 PM

BandAidSquid is a splendid one to beholdBandAidSquid is a splendid one to beholdBandAidSquid is a splendid one to beholdBandAidSquid is a splendid one to beholdBandAidSquid is a splendid one to beholdBandAidSquid is a splendid one to beholdBandAidSquid is a splendid one to behold

Jimmy's out running from the cops doing rev limiter coasters down the highway just for fun.
Old 09-04-2009, 09:22 PM
www.GRAMX.com

your not the onlyone whos lonely..

im always on SL on weekends but no one is ever on

ill be on this thread 24/7 untill tuesday morning
just to let everyone know.

and jimmy your slacking bro we've had the same amount of blox up untill now
hehe damn guys long weekend i guess its POSTWHORING TIME

i wont be on tho ill but in the mountains, hiking through the forrests n **** ... wooo cant wait
Old 09-04-2009, 09:22 PM
weed.

stunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond reputestunt fighter has a reputation beyond repute

10 hours i think?

you lucky bastard, your right around the corner from stunt wars
Old 09-04-2009, 09:26 PM
weed.

how many local millitary bases you have there? any airforce/naval bases near your corner?

cause i might plan a trip there so we can hit the lots.

i should just reserve myself a lodge on base for the weekend on base, should still be 40 bux for me.
Old 09-04-2009, 09:36 PM
www.GRAMX.com

Originally Posted by BandAidSquid
Jimmy's out running from the cops doing rev limiter coasters down the highway just for fun.
hahahahahhahaha i know right. ... thats a funny visual tho hahahahah
Old 09-04-2009, 09:37 PM
www.GRAMX.com

anyone here watch football?
Old 09-04-2009, 09:38 PM

how many local millitary bases you have there? any airforce/naval bases near your corner?

cause i might plan a trip there so we can hit the lots.

i should just reserve myself a lodge on base for the weekend on base, should still be 40 bux for me.
You got a place here home skillet. Yeah stunt wars is close but I'm so broke I don't even think I'm going....

Quick Reply: Postwhoring thread