Postwhoring thread

Search this Thread

Old 08-06-2009, 06:21 PM
KO
One Wheel Pimp'n

KO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Postwhoring thread

hey jimmy, most of the dude's here in dallas that stunt have a MX background
Steve O

tricky500 is a decent person

haha **** yea
Never to late to elevate

OldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant future

Got to do something real quick. Will be back to postwhore more.
Old 08-06-2009, 06:22 PM
KO
One Wheel Pimp'n

KO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond reputeKO has a reputation beyond repute

i'm drunk
Old 08-06-2009, 06:22 PM
Steve O

im getting paid. tho id rather be drunk.
Old 08-06-2009, 06:24 PM
KO
One Wheel Pimp'n

i'm off, so i'm drunk. get'n paid is nice though
Old 08-06-2009, 06:25 PM
Steve O

beer is pretty nice too tho. almost lunch time.
Old 08-06-2009, 06:48 PM

redhenracing2 is a decent person

*runs to find beer so he can look cool like everyone else
Old 08-06-2009, 06:52 PM
KO
One Wheel Pimp'n

screw the beer, went straight for tha stronger stuff
Old 08-06-2009, 07:03 PM
thats what she said

azninferno is a decent person

i like how this thread is a day old and on page 10. job well done ******
Old 08-06-2009, 07:04 PM
N2O
Never 2 old 2 die!

N2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud ofN2O has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by azninferno
i like how this thread is a day old and on page 10. Job well done ******
Old 08-06-2009, 07:13 PM
Never to late to elevate

OldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant futureOldManJimmy has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by DJ KO
hey jimmy, most of the dude's here in dallas that stunt have a MX background
Yea, I figured that, hey DJ KO what is your name? Have we rode together before?
Old 08-06-2009, 07:14 PM
Never to late to elevate

Can't get drunk tonight. It's bike night here in Dallas
Old 08-06-2009, 07:15 PM
Never to late to elevate

I **** up some **** in a hurry if I am drinking. Learned that the hard way at this place called Munster Texas
Old 08-06-2009, 07:16 PM
Never to late to elevate

I have always loved to camp out and go up to Munster Tx. We would ride all weekend at that place and never see the same trail twice.
Old 08-06-2009, 07:17 PM
Never to late to elevate

We would head down there and take our tents or travel trailers depending on what phase of my life this was.
Old 08-06-2009, 07:19 PM
Never to late to elevate

Towards the end I had a bad *** travel trailer and we would fill the coolers with beer and after riding all day drink ourselves into a stupper.
Old 08-06-2009, 07:19 PM
KO
One Wheel Pimp'n

Originally Posted by OldManJimmy
Yea, I figured that, hey DJ KO what is your name? Have we rode together before?
Its Kyle, armenian knows me though. Don't know if we've ride'n together before. I ride w/ DSR and the Self Made guys. Known alot of them for a long time. I had the white 04 636. Sold it bout 3 months ago to get a f4i, but its got a blown motor so I haven't been out in awhile
Old 08-06-2009, 07:20 PM
Never to late to elevate

Of coarse you know how drunk dirtbike riders get we start feeling like superman and lets go hit the **** in the dark.
Old 08-06-2009, 07:21 PM
Never to late to elevate

Tore up a lot of **** down at Munster Tx drinking. The worst of which ended up being me.

Quick Reply: Postwhoring thread