OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available

Search this Thread

Old 06-03-2009, 02:38 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available

OMR SUBCAGE (S)
OMR SUBCAGES available:

Honda Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600 - 01, 02, 03, 04, 05 ,06, 07<<<click here
  • GSXR 750- 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06,07 <<click here
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The 03-06 CBR 600RR , 03-05 Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • All other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<
Old 06-03-2009, 02:39 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Trachito
think they're trying to brick wall you? it is believeable

damn, what ********. there's gotta be a way.
+1

Good luck Brutha
Old 06-03-2009, 02:48 PM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

sometimes the law inconveniences or makes it hard for people just cuz the damn employees are too lazy to do the work. the law is populated with lazy, trashy, every day, low life employees who just want to flex a little muscle
Old 06-03-2009, 02:50 PM
Certified

Bray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant future

sometimes the law inconveniences or makes it hard for people just cuz the damn employees are too lazy to do the work. the law is populated with lazy, trashy, every day, low life employees who just want to flex a little muscle
i agree i deal with Probation officiers all day...
Old 06-03-2009, 02:51 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by MikeM
imagine if the money is still frozen
nah i know my old boss got it. i just dont know how to get proof of that. hopefully my lawyers have something coz otherwise im fucked for sure
Old 06-03-2009, 02:54 PM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

look at this bullshit email i just got. why would a regular person sending me money have to have "All rights reserved" at the bottom of a damn email telling me there's money waiting for me. ****** internet scammers. i can't stand them. i wonder if i should email them something just to **** with them.

(MTCN): 876-843-0922

I am just dropping by on this kinkos store to email you and let you
know that I have just sent the payment via Western Union in your name
as I do not have your account details correct. I also want you to have
the payment information below:

Money Transfer Control Number (MTCN): 876-843-0922
Amount Sent: $187,000 USD
Text Question: Favourite Colour?
Answer: White

You can go to any Western Union location right now and pick up the cash
quick. I hope that you have a Western Union card? You will need this to
send or claim amount above from any Western Union agent location. My
company will be sending my team to Chile this week. I am already on my
way to join my team in completing the unfinished bridge construction
project in Chile. We may leave town tomorrow and I couldn't go without
dropping the payment information with you. We may spend 2 to 3 months
there before the job would be completely finished. Remember that if you
do not claim the money before 9 days, they will call back the money to
my card. And if you do not have the Western Union Promo/Gold Card, you
cannot pick up the cash. I may not be around to reply any of your
emails now, but I will talk to you as soon as I return. If you do not
have a Western Union card, you may contact the western union agent
details below so that they will provide a Western Union card for you
immediately and al
so send you a copy of the voucher of the payment that
I made, via email. Contact the office below for your Western Union
card:

Contact Person: Anthony Bills
Email: westernunion678@gmail.com
Tel: +44 704 572 0486

Send the below details to him
Your Full Name:
MTCN number: (as above)
Telephone:
Address: (including state and zip code)

As soon as the office gets the above information, they will use the
credentials to create your Western Union card right away without any
delay. That is all to it. I hope to talk to you as soon as we are back
on the errand or call it project.

Head Avrc © 2001-2008 Western Union Holdings, Inc. All Rights Reserved

Last edited by Trachito; 06-03-2009 at 02:57 PM.
Old 06-03-2009, 02:54 PM
Administrators

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
nah i know my old boss got it. i just dont know how to get proof of that. hopefully my lawyers have something coz otherwise im fucked for sure
If he's good he should be able to find a way...
Old 06-03-2009, 02:55 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

think they're trying to brick wall you? it is believeable

damn, what ********. there's gotta be a way.
I dunno whats going on but the **** is stressin me the **** out already. Hopefully my lawyers can get/give me something. **** them ******* got paid like 20g's so they better get me something
Old 06-03-2009, 02:55 PM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

have your lawyer contact the sheriffs office that did it......

can I ask what you did?? And how long you got locked up for?? If not I understand.....
Old 06-03-2009, 02:57 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by WHEELIE
+1

Good luck Brutha
thanks mayn.

+1 **** the law

look at this bullshit email i just got.
I used to get those every day for a while.

Originally Posted by WHEELIE
If he's good he should be able to find a way...
Yeah he's good but I just dont wanna have to keep waiting. I hope he has something in the file where Im not sitting around for another month doing nothing. Its been 7 ****** weeks already :bang head

I'll be back. Going to grab some food.
Old 06-03-2009, 02:58 PM
NealFoReal

Originally Posted by skillz954

can I ask what you did?? And how long you got locked up for?? If not I understand.....
I'll PM it to you. 5 years probation. No jail time. Yeah thats what Ima do if they dont already have something on file.
Old 06-03-2009, 02:59 PM

look up his name on the innanet. it's all over.
Old 06-03-2009, 03:18 PM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

I'll PM it to you. 5 years probation. No jail time. Yeah thats what Ima do if they dont already have something on file.
life happens......we move on......good luck man!!
Old 06-03-2009, 03:28 PM
†★ King of brake lines ★†

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future

hello,off to bar.
Old 06-03-2009, 03:31 PM

Originally Posted by Juca
hello,off to bar.
instead of bar, i think i'd call it a cafe' better, yoo-reh. unless it's really a bar where the main thing they serve is alcohol.
Old 06-03-2009, 03:32 PM
Certified

Bray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant future

Wow how about these little black kids just came into my job tryin to hustle hard.

they are selling school fundraiser m &m's.. you the the $1 packs...

little homeboy tried telling me $2 bucks for a pack of M & M's.....
Old 06-03-2009, 03:39 PM

Originally Posted by Bray
Wow how about these little black kids just came into my job tryin to hustle hard.

they are selling school fundraiser m &m's.. you the the $1 packs...

little homeboy tried telling me $2 bucks for a pack of M & M's.....
take their candy and kick them out.....teach em a life lesson!!
Old 06-03-2009, 03:41 PM
Administrators

take their candy and kick them out.....teach em a life lesson!!
hahahaha
Old 06-03-2009, 03:48 PM

i want this soooo baaaaad!!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/03-TA...1%7C240%3A1308
Old 06-03-2009, 03:48 PM

~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute~Lynn~ has a reputation beyond repute

OnEWhEeLNEAL....

Quick Reply: OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available