OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available

Search this Thread

Old 06-03-2009, 10:31 AM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available

Originally Posted by Trachito
is that why ur with you're 21 yr old??
Son don't question my ****......I've gone older and younger......when I was 21 I wanted, and had older women.......had my fun.....but now that I'm 32 I want a pretty lil girlfriend......and she's 22 and knows plenty of tricks!!
Old 06-03-2009, 10:32 AM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by skillz954
Son don't question my ****......I've gone older and younger......when I was 21 I wanted, and had older women.......had my fun.....but now that I'm 32 I want a pretty lil girlfriend......and she's 22 and knows plenty of tricks!!
you say that as if i'm older than you and don't know what you're talkin about, lol. i think i prefer women in their 20's also.
Old 06-03-2009, 10:33 AM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Zuki750
There was 3 of us. Hand splitting 9 cord would take forever.
I know I'm just bustin ya......the splitter helps for the big stuff......just hand split it down to a good size......
Old 06-03-2009, 10:33 AM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

OMR SUBCAGE (S)
OMR SUBCAGES available:

Honda Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600 - 01, 02, 03, 04, 05 ,06, 07<<<click here
  • GSXR 750- 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06,07 <<click here
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The 03-06 CBR 600RR , 03-05 Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • All other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<
Old 06-03-2009, 10:34 AM

you say that as if i'm older than you and don't know what you're talkin about, lol. i think i prefer women in their 20's also.
HA HA HA but when I was 21/22 I did have some fun with a few women in the 30's!! Or they had fun with me....either way it was a good time!!
Old 06-03-2009, 10:36 AM
†★ King of brake lines ★†

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future

step your game up nig nog wtf!?!?!?
Old 06-03-2009, 10:43 AM
†★ King of brake lines ★†

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future

off to bar.
Old 06-03-2009, 11:10 AM

Mr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud of

Your what hurts?
Old 06-03-2009, 12:41 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Bahumbug. I went to 10 different court offices, the popo station, the sheriffs office and then home and I still dont have the paperwork I need for work. Now Im waiting for my ****** lawyers to call me and hopefully they got it or can tell me where to go to get it
Old 06-03-2009, 12:43 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

+1 **** all that garbage pop hop bs on the radio....
Word up. I cant believe some of the **** on the radio actually sells who the **** buys and listens to chicken noodle soup
Old 06-03-2009, 01:01 PM
NealFoReal

hey, man, at least you get your job back if you can get these documents. get on that ****, cousin.
Im not so sure I believe the *******. Every week its something else And I spent all morning trying to track down these documents with no luck Waitin for the lawyers to call back.
Old 06-03-2009, 01:05 PM
Certified

Bray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant future

damn i couldnt even really sleep last night, thinkin about that frame lol
Old 06-03-2009, 01:29 PM

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
Word up. I cant believe some of the **** on the radio actually sells who the **** buys and listens to chicken noodle soup
tweenage girls......
Old 06-03-2009, 01:50 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

tweenage girls......
+1

never underestimate the stupidity of little girls
Old 06-03-2009, 01:51 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by MikeM
+1

stupid from the day theyre born til menopause
Old 06-03-2009, 01:51 PM
Certified

Bray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant future

+1

That should be in the bible somewhere.
Old 06-03-2009, 02:15 PM
NealFoReal

tweenage girls......
dumb broads

stupid from the day theyre born til menopause
Originally Posted by Bray
That should be in the bible somewhere.
Old 06-03-2009, 02:20 PM
NealFoReal

So the sheriffs office was the one who froze my account and distributed the money to the plaintiff when i got locked up. i just spoke to them and they wont provide any documentation which states that the money was paid out to the plaintiff and they wont provide anything stating that they were the ones who took the money - basically - **** you we're not giving you ****
Old 06-03-2009, 02:33 PM
bp chaser

So the sheriffs office was the one who froze my account and distributed the money to the plaintiff when i got locked up. i just spoke to them and they wont provide any documentation which states that the money was paid out to the plaintiff and they wont provide anything stating that they were the ones who took the money - basically - **** you we're not giving you ****
imagine if the money is still frozen
Old 06-03-2009, 02:37 PM

Im not so sure I believe the *******. Every week its something else And I spent all morning trying to track down these documents with no luck Waitin for the lawyers to call back.
think they're trying to brick wall you? it is believeable
damn, what ********. there's gotta be a way.

Quick Reply: OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available