OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available

Search this Thread

Old 06-02-2009, 10:03 AM

Mr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud of
Re: OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available

Originally Posted by MikeM
if you have kids, and they have dirt bikes, your yard will become a dirt bike track real ****** fasst.

i saw it happen first hand at my parents house, and my friends parents house. and im already planning out the layout for my house
Yep... about 4 hours or so and you got a track....a few days and you have berms....lol

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold

OMR SUBCAGE (S)
OMR SUBCAGES available:

Honda Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600 - 01, 02, 03, 04, 05 ,06, 07<<<click here
  • GSXR 750- 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06,07 <<click here
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The 03-06 CBR 600RR , 03-05 Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • All other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<

Mr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud of

OMR SUBCAGE (S)

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<

Last edited by Mr. Hooligan; 06-02-2009 at 10:07 AM.
Old 06-02-2009, 10:06 AM

Originally Posted by Unknown_Tom
Go outside and smoke a cigarette and find out.
funny you say that.... I had went outside to smoke and noticed the smell. just a few monents later all the trucks started to show up. I live 3 blocks from a hospital so I dont even here the sirens much anymore. I knew we had problems when I seen the fire cheif from the next city over show up....lol
Old 06-02-2009, 10:07 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by r6-hooligan
Yep... about 4 hours or so and you got a track....a few days and you have berms....lol
I have hedges in my front hard that will hide most of my track. And my ramps are wood so i can just move them instead of having big dirt piles.

When i was house shopping last year, 2 of the main things i looked for were trailer accessible back yard, and a hedge row across teh front to hide the track
Old 06-02-2009, 10:11 AM

I have hedges in my front hard that will hide most of my track. And my ramps are wood so i can just move them instead of having big dirt piles.

When i was house shopping last year, 2 of the main things i looked for were trailer accessible back yard, and a hedge row across teh front to hide the track
I made a wood ramp for the kid thats about a foot tall. I can get some good air off it with the fiddy wound out in 2nd. I know thats nothing as far as d/b ramps go but to a 10 year old riden his first year it's a big deal
Old 06-02-2009, 10:22 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

I made a wood ramp for the kid thats about a foot tall. I can get some good air off it with the fiddy wound out in 2nd. I know thats nothing as far as d/b ramps go but to a 10 year old riden his first year it's a big deal
thats about how big the ramps are here we hit em on bicycles for now
Old 06-02-2009, 10:30 AM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by WHEELIE
off to ebay wheelie goes....
****, that reminds me, i gotta look for parts for a kawi 750 someone brought to me last night
Old 06-02-2009, 10:33 AM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

gonna change the guy's mirrors and front blinkers, install integrated tail light, tighten his left foot peg, straighten out his slightly bent handlebar by moving the clipon, bleed front and rear calipers, change rear rotor and pads, and tighten his chain. think i'll charge 160. what do u guys think? this is what i would have charged for each thing individually

brake pads, front & rear 50
bleed front and rear lines 40
rotor and chain 40
mirrors, handlebar 30
tail light 30
blinkers 30

total 220

Last edited by Trachito; 06-02-2009 at 10:41 AM.
Old 06-02-2009, 10:35 AM

Originally Posted by Trachito
gonna change the guy's mirrors and front blinkers, install integrated tail light, tighten his left foot peg, straighten out his slightly bent handlebar by moving the clipon, bleed front and rear calipers, change rear rotor and pads, and tighten his chain. think i'll charge 150. what do u guys think?
150? I hope that just labor. I also mark all parts up a few %
Old 06-02-2009, 10:36 AM

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold

gonna change the guy's mirrors and front blinkers, install integrated tail light, tighten his left foot peg, straighten out his slightly bent handlebar by moving the clipon, bleed front and rear calipers, change rear rotor and pads, and tighten his chain. think i'll charge 150. what do u guys think?
That's ******* highway robbery

Nah that's fair.
Old 06-02-2009, 10:40 AM

150? I hope that just labor. I also mark all parts up a few %
yah, just labor. edited the post. lemme know what u think. and yah, i charge 10 bucks per order, not per part. so if i'm on ebay and find everything, i'll charge around 10 bucks for that one sit down.

Originally Posted by Unknown_Tom
That's ******* highway robbery

Nah that's fair.
Old 06-02-2009, 10:43 AM

brake pads, front & rear 50
bleed front and rear lines 40
rotor and chain 40
mirrors, handlebar 30
tail light 30
blinkers 30

total 220
Yup.
Old 06-02-2009, 10:51 AM

keep in mind what the dealer charges for labor. And if they could do the work themselfs they would. don't feel bad for charging for your time.

by all means dont rip anyone off but make it worth your while to be fixing their bike...
Old 06-02-2009, 10:51 AM

time to find food
Old 06-02-2009, 11:00 AM

keep in mind what the dealer charges for labor. And if they could do the work themselfs they would. don't feel bad for charging for your time.

by all means dont rip anyone off but make it worth your while to be fixing their bike...
three hundred dollars it is, then!!!!

i'm gonna give him the individual labor estimate and tell him i'll keep track of the hours i work, and if i can do it in quick time, i'll give him a deal, but i wont tell him how much until i'm done
Old 06-02-2009, 11:01 AM
†★ King of brake lines ★†

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future

trrrrn tn tn tn tn!
Old 06-02-2009, 11:05 AM
†★ King of brake lines ★†

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future

man this lunch will kill me ok im full,now is time for nap. bbl.
Old 06-02-2009, 11:14 AM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

i saw it happen first hand at my parents house, and my friends parents house. and im already planning out the layout for my house
+1 I can't wait to have a house that I can set up a track on!!
Old 06-02-2009, 11:15 AM

Originally Posted by skillz954
+1 I can't wait to have a house that I can set up a track on!!
You don't own your house?

Quick Reply: OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available