OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available

Search this Thread

Old 06-02-2009, 03:16 AM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available

off to ebay wheelie goes....
Old 06-02-2009, 04:52 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

OMR SUBCAGE (S)
OMR SUBCAGES available:

Honda Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600 - 01, 02, 03, 04, 05 ,06, 07<<<click here
  • GSXR 750- 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06,07 <<click here
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The 03-06 CBR 600RR , 03-05 Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • All other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<
Old 06-02-2009, 04:53 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

braaaaaaap
Old 06-02-2009, 08:15 AM

Mr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud of

Old 06-02-2009, 08:21 AM
†★ King of brake lines ★†

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future

dfdfdf
Old 06-02-2009, 08:35 AM

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future

how to remome background on image?
Old 06-02-2009, 08:38 AM

going to ride ktm smc.
Old 06-02-2009, 09:11 AM
AuthorityStunts

KROHNSTUNTS is a splendid one to beholdKROHNSTUNTS is a splendid one to beholdKROHNSTUNTS is a splendid one to beholdKROHNSTUNTS is a splendid one to beholdKROHNSTUNTS is a splendid one to beholdKROHNSTUNTS is a splendid one to behold

sup anyone up?
Old 06-02-2009, 09:36 AM

Mr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud of

been doing yard work for over an hour now....lol
Old 06-02-2009, 09:42 AM

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold

**** yard work I went fishing
Old 06-02-2009, 09:45 AM

the ******* mexican landscapers next door just hit a gas line when digging a hole.....

I got every f.d. tuck from 2 city's in front of my house now.... and 1/2 the cops
Old 06-02-2009, 09:47 AM

Originally Posted by Unknown_Tom
**** yard work I went fishing
More like cutting up and throwing away the kid'd I'm sick of triping over...And watering the grass so it dont look like a dirt bike track any more
Old 06-02-2009, 09:50 AM

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by r6-hooligan
the ******* mexican landscapers next door just hit a gas line when digging a hole.....

I got every f.d. tuck from 2 city's in front of my house now.... and 1/2 the cops
That ****'s a big deal when you hit a gas line they'll probably be there most of the morning.
Old 06-02-2009, 09:50 AM

More like cutting up and throwing away the kid'd I'm sick of triping over...And watering the grass so it dont look like a dirt bike track any more
Was it at one point a dirt bike track?
Old 06-02-2009, 09:54 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

just keep the garage door shut
Old 06-02-2009, 09:55 AM

I hope its just a feed line to the house.

A few years ago a backhoe hit the main line scervicing the hole town and it took 2 days to get it fixed and and they would not let anyone within 1/2 a mile of it. The brake was acrossed the street from my work and I was lucky enough to be one of the few peeps that got to go near it since we were a tow lot of the city and state and could not get shut down due to what we did....It sucked smelling that **** for so long...
Old 06-02-2009, 09:57 AM

No... dry grass and a fiddy running around in the same spot for days... the grass had started to die making it look like a track. Its a rental house so I think I need to fix it before they get pissed that the kid killed the grass
Old 06-02-2009, 09:58 AM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

if you have kids, and they have dirt bikes, your yard will become a dirt bike track real ****** fasst.

i saw it happen first hand at my parents house, and my friends parents house. and im already planning out the layout for my house
Old 06-02-2009, 10:01 AM

It smells like they got it shut off.
Old 06-02-2009, 10:02 AM

Go outside and smoke a cigarette and find out.

Quick Reply: OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available