OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available

Search this Thread

Old 06-01-2009, 03:24 PM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future
Re: OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available

Originally Posted by Bray
chillen chillen... been raining everyday here for the last 2 weeks
damn, that sux. i aint seen rain in over a week i think.
Old 06-01-2009, 03:25 PM
†★ King of brake lines ★†

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Trachito
wasnt at my desk all last week. the building was undergoing some electrical work. was putting in work elsewhere.
ah i thought that you are kidnapped by aliens
Old 06-01-2009, 03:25 PM
Certified

Bray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant future

damn, that sux. i aint seen rain in over a week i think.
its suppose to rain this whole week also
Old 06-01-2009, 03:29 PM

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold

OMR SUBCAGE (S)
OMR SUBCAGES available:

Honda Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600 - 01, 02, 03, 04, 05 ,06, 07<<<click here
  • GSXR 750- 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06,07 <<click here
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The 03-06 CBR 600RR , 03-05 Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • All other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<
Old 06-01-2009, 03:30 PM

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future

its suppose to rain this whole week also
same **** here,and same **** for last weekend,but also you can ride
Old 06-01-2009, 03:30 PM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Juca
ah i thought that you are kidnapped by aliens
no, unfortunately i wasnt.
Old 06-01-2009, 03:32 PM

bornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
Im listening to them now but this is the problem w rap nowadays. Its all the same pop radio friendly bullshit. People wanna hear hard gutter grimey **** Listen to the song in this video I made. My brother produced the track and this was an artist he had on an indy label him and his boy put together a while ago. Not the same poppy radio type **** IMO. Thats what the **** is needed to make hip hop worth listening to again. Dont get me wrong, your cousin got skills but it sounds like the same thing everyone else is putting together

http://www.vimeo.com/2897355
I understand this music now.. see the grimy gutta stuff your talking about makes you feel the same way.. i aint tryna feel like that all the time like saaayyyy in a party or club .. so i respect almost all music now because ther is a time for all music.. plus at least wit my cuzin as he quote brisco "this aint a rap song, this is my life".. aint nothin fake in those songs. it might sound pop like its suppose to but its 100% and its wat would put him on right now daz why it sound like that.. if you peep his page yu'll see that those two are the two songs like that.... but i do fil watchu sayin cause i use to fil the same way but i just recognized that everyone in the party vibez much better to "she got a dunk" and " your a jerk" than some Styles P that a bxtch cant even dance to. I still fuqz wit up north rappers, Nd yes SP go da hardest!! but i gotta help my people get put on first before i show support to any already rich artist...

Originally Posted by Cheeto
a huge +1, homie. as far as a current hip hop artist thats making a point, i'd say TI is the only one doing it right now. the other katz who are making points arent making headlines as much, like immortal technique and whatnot.
YES T.i.

see another thing neal when lookin at artist is how they spit.. as far as complexity and real skill in their art of poetry.. such as Eminem, Jay-z, T.i., (as far as who is still alive)

Em is the most skilled
and i like t.i. because as he say he give listeners the real story 100% and not half. He always been good even around Trap Muzik but he got much better and is doin things even Em looks at like, why didnt i think of that?

[check it out]7min freestyle Jay-Z and Big L(lost greatness).. jay-z been raw.. and the man been had ridiculous word play.

I still hate stanky leg

read my signature
Old 06-01-2009, 03:32 PM
Certified

Bray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Juca
same **** here,and same **** for last weekend,but also you can ride
eh im straight on that, ill ride in the rain if others are lol... but i aint going by myself
Old 06-01-2009, 03:34 PM

bornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the rough

respect my mind.............................................. ....................................... bxtch!
Old 06-01-2009, 03:36 PM

eh im straight on that, ill ride in the rain if others are lol... but i aint going by myself
lol at sunday i rode in the rain whole ******* day and i was alone at the spot on the top of the hill
Old 06-01-2009, 03:36 PM

look at my top friends i got my sister, my dawg(brother) music page, muh cuzin music page, tony prez, and I-wayne music page... man im tryna promote my peoplez NOT some famous already ca$h out da *** people.. Nd my friends cant bitch about who is where on my top anymore..
Old 06-01-2009, 03:37 PM
Certified

Suave Smooth = Gutta... ever seen Ghetto fights? hes actually in the dvds lol
Old 06-01-2009, 03:39 PM

never heard of him
Old 06-01-2009, 03:46 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

done working for the day , nap time...lol
Old 06-01-2009, 03:47 PM

i dont like eminem. he's garbage.
Old 06-01-2009, 03:50 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

one of the only rappers you can understand ...lol ok now im out
Old 06-01-2009, 03:53 PM

then go listen to stanky leg.... quote me!
Old 06-01-2009, 04:05 PM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

locker room talk?
nope I talk to him everynight before i go to bed and start by thanking him for my kitty!!
Old 06-01-2009, 04:06 PM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

was putting in work elsewhere.
don't you mean you were dissappointing Lynn??
Old 06-01-2009, 04:08 PM

ride with some unknown "stunt team" or no?

Quick Reply: OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available