OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available

Search this Thread

Old 06-01-2009, 06:27 AM
†★ King of brake lines ★†

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future
Re: OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available

Originally Posted by old man roger
you are not making any sense
**** it then.
Old 06-01-2009, 06:27 AM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute

OMR SUBCAGE (S)
OMR SUBCAGES available:

Honda Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600 - 01, 02, 03, 04, 05 ,06, 07<<<click here
  • GSXR 750- 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06,07 <<click here
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The 03-06 CBR 600RR , 03-05 Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • All other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 06:28 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

asfgasdgasdf
Old 06-01-2009, 06:30 AM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute

asfgasdgasdf

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 06-01-2009, 06:31 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

you never told me what being tagged meant
Originally Posted by Juca
if you are in group with 1000 people and they are all white,and you are blue,then you are tagged
so you dont know ?
what?? i dont know what?
what tagged is
i just toldy you that before it here is 39 white people and you are blue you are tagged,also on myspace someone who took photo of you he can tag you "put your name on that photo" and you are tagged.
on stunt usa you tagged me , what does that mean ? what does that do ? and dont tell me it's cause im blue cause that makes no sense
Old 06-01-2009, 06:34 AM

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future

on stunt usa you tagged me , what does that mean ? what does that do ? and dont tell me it's cause im blue cause that makes no sense
on stunt usa it dont mean nothing... i think that is the same **** as your "user cp" and subscribed thread,but there you can tag yourself and anyone can see it its "public subscription" so people can see that you like that thread or that you posted something there.
Old 06-01-2009, 06:38 AM
also known as OMR

on stunt usa it dont mean nothing... i think that is the same **** as your "user cp" and subscribed thread,but there you can tag yourself and anyone can see it its "public subscription" so people can see that you like that thread or that you posted something there.
well that wasnt so hard to say was it ? wish you would have told me that three days ago when i started asking you ....maybe next time you ask me a question i will just say cause your blue ...
Old 06-01-2009, 06:38 AM
Registered Spammer

I think I understand...

Old 06-01-2009, 06:39 AM
Registered Spammer

well that wasnt so hard to say was it ? wish you would have told me that three days ago when i started asking you ....maybe next time you ask me a question i will just say cause your blue ...
i

Old 06-01-2009, 06:40 AM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by old duffer
i
i hope he doesnt start acting like bornready
Old 06-01-2009, 06:41 AM
also known as OMR

ok im out gotta bunch of day time **** i have to do today ..
Old 06-01-2009, 06:42 AM

1. i gave you that point in general "that **** for blue man in group of people"

2.i told you before few days what it mean,didnt know what is mean on stuntusa but i know what it mean on myspace and in general

3. ok then i will try to not ask you for any advice or question
Old 06-01-2009, 06:49 AM
Registered Spammer

i hope he doesnt start acting like bornready

ok im out gotta bunch of day time **** i have to do today ..

1. i gave you that point in general "that **** for blue man in group of people"

2.i told you before few days what it mean,didnt know what is mean on stuntusa but i know what it mean on myspace and in general

3. ok then i will try to not ask you for any advice or question
lol

Old 06-01-2009, 06:51 AM

so was up duff did you rode this weekend?
Old 06-01-2009, 06:52 AM
Registered Spammer

blue man group?
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LOL8-qIYemg[/youtube]

Old 06-01-2009, 06:53 AM
Registered Spammer

so was up duff did you rode this weekend?
yeah my arms and back are sore from sit downs. I'm not in very good condition lol

Old 06-01-2009, 06:56 AM

it sounds good from 1:56
Old 06-01-2009, 06:58 AM
Registered Spammer

what's the difference between apn6 and apn4?

Old 06-01-2009, 06:58 AM

yeah my arms and back are sore from sit downs. I'm not in very good condition lol
hahaha same **** here back,arms and legs... and my fingers. i roda 2 days and 2 nights
Old 06-01-2009, 06:59 AM

what's the difference between apn6 and apn4?
apn 4 is older and it has 4 speed,you can have 5,it mean that you can add one. at apn 6 you can add one so you can have 6 speeds

Quick Reply: OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available