OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available

Search this Thread

Old 07-06-2009, 12:22 AM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute
Re: OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available

holy chit i feel better..

i tell you what, that is definitely my son, he see's boob, he latches on..
Old 07-06-2009, 12:25 AM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

OMR SUBCAGE (S)
OMR SUBCAGES available:

Honda Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600 - 01, 02, 03, 04, 05 ,06, 07<<<click here
  • GSXR 750- 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06,07 <<click here
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The 03-06 CBR 600RR , 03-05 Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • All other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<
Old 07-06-2009, 12:28 AM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by 50Outlaw
holy chit i feel better..

i tell you what, that is definitely my son, he see's boob, he latches on..
Name:  boobs_for_me.jpg
Views: 4
Size:  14.8 KB
Old 07-06-2009, 12:32 AM
da fiddy bitches!!!

50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute50Outlaw has a reputation beyond repute

holy crap that looks just like him
Old 07-06-2009, 12:35 AM
Administrators

that looks like every Man when they see *****...
Old 07-06-2009, 12:38 AM
da fiddy bitches!!!

man this kid ***** like every 10 min... i am definitely not looking forward to this diaper bill
Old 07-06-2009, 12:42 AM
Administrators

man this kid ***** like every 10 min... i am definitely not looking forward to this diaper bill
wait till god puts an odor to it and makes you gag while changing him...

Have fuuuuuuunnnn...
Old 07-06-2009, 12:44 AM
da fiddy bitches!!!

no, ive been changing every diaper he has and letting mom rest.

what she doesn't realize is that when they start to stink i can say "you remember when he was little and i changed every chit diaper?? well get to it woman" lol
Old 07-06-2009, 12:47 AM
Administrators

no, ive been changing every diaper he has and letting mom rest.

what she doesn't realize is that when they start to stink i can say "you remember when he was little and i changed every chit diaper?? well get to it woman" lol
good luck with that...

all she wants to do now is get cuddle time with little buddy and
try to make him a mommas boy... you get the rest of wake up
middle of nights and changing him
Old 07-06-2009, 12:51 AM
da fiddy bitches!!!

nope, she's breast feeding so she has to get up in the middle of the night with him
Old 07-06-2009, 12:54 AM
Administrators

nope, she's breast feeding so she has to get up in the middle of the night with him
they make these things that attach to her Bewbie and they fill bottles
of her bewbie juice and vualla.... now your a mommy with a bewbie...
Old 07-06-2009, 12:55 AM
da fiddy bitches!!!

**** that, i work all day in the heat... ill get up with him in the winter but not the summer when i work 10-12hr days 7 days a week...
Old 07-06-2009, 12:57 AM
da fiddy bitches!!!

oh ya, and the breast pump is weird as hell.. have you ever seen one used?
Old 07-06-2009, 12:59 AM
Administrators

oh ya, and the breast pump is weird as hell.. have you ever seen one used?
Are you asking me If I put a breast pump on My bewbie...
Old 07-06-2009, 01:00 AM
Administrators

**** that, i work all day in the heat... ill get up with him in the winter but not the summer when i work 10-12hr days 7 days a week...
not trying to burst your bubble on this.... but she will want
that break right when you walk in the door...
Old 07-06-2009, 01:03 AM
da fiddy bitches!!!

she can **** off... i want a damn break...

i dont think she will, she knows i work my *** off all day long..
Old 07-06-2009, 01:04 AM
da fiddy bitches!!!

Originally Posted by WHEELIE
Are you asking me If I put a breast pump on My bewbie...
lol naw bro, it like actually milks them like a damn cow
Old 07-06-2009, 01:06 AM
Administrators

she can **** off... i want a damn break...

i dont think she will, she knows i work my *** off all day long..
just wait till wheelie does the

Bee boo bee booo bop....

Ring

ring

ring

ring

ring

ring

Old 07-06-2009, 01:07 AM
da fiddy bitches!!!

oh hell no... i will reach through the phone and slap you....
Old 07-06-2009, 01:07 AM
Administrators

lol naw bro, it like actually milks them like a damn cow
hahahahaha

Thats exactly what I said to the mother of my kids

Quick Reply: OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available