OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available

Search this Thread

Old 05-31-2009, 02:52 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available

Originally Posted by r6-hooligan
I'm starting to get calls and texts from some of the people my girl sent pic's and texts to last night...lol
post any good ones
Old 05-31-2009, 02:56 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

OMR SUBCAGE (S)
OMR SUBCAGES available:

Honda Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600 - 01, 02, 03, 04, 05 ,06, 07<<<click here
  • GSXR 750- 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06,07 <<click here
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The 03-06 CBR 600RR , 03-05 Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • All other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<
Old 05-31-2009, 02:58 PM
†★ King of brake lines ★†

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by old man roger
juca you have a helmet cam ?
nahhhh i used my mobile phone and my teeth
Old 05-31-2009, 02:59 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

so i load up and im about to roll out, and i get a txt that theres a cop putting the beatz on that spot. now im waiting to see where theyre going, but i only have a limited amount of time
Old 05-31-2009, 02:59 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Juca
nahhhh i used my mobile phone and my teeth
thats funny
Old 05-31-2009, 03:02 PM

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future

thats funny
heh,that's the only way to get some pic or video,im riding alone.
Old 05-31-2009, 03:02 PM

Mr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud of

does she remember every thing ?
she remembers next to nothing of the night
Old 05-31-2009, 03:03 PM

Mr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by MikeM
so i load up and im about to roll out, and i get a txt that theres a cop putting the beatz on that spot. now im waiting to see where theyre going, but i only have a limited amount of time
go kick the cops ***. he's prob. a big over weight *****
Old 05-31-2009, 03:06 PM
also known as OMR

she remembers next to nothing of the night
i would make up stories so the next time you want her to do some thing you can say you did it the last time i asked...lol
Old 05-31-2009, 03:07 PM

I just test rode the R6 now that its all back to stock. I remembered how much I hate stock bars in the factory placment.

but it was kinda fun rape'n the clutch and pulling 1 up on a bone stock bike on the street.....
Old 05-31-2009, 03:08 PM

i would make up stories so the next time you want her to do some thing you can say you did it the last time i asked...lol
she will do anything if we are on the same page
Old 05-31-2009, 03:08 PM

yesterday i fell and i broke 12 o clock bar,pegs,front rim,bent forks,bar and broke gear shifter arm. and i decide that i cant ride with out rear brake on 2t.
Old 05-31-2009, 03:10 PM

rear brakes are a good thing to have.....
Old 05-31-2009, 03:14 PM

rear brakes are a good thing to have.....
yep i know,but also i was able to do ss or falmingo at 40 mph without brakes,but it was before,i broke brake line last weekend and i forgot to buy a new one... so i rode with out brakes and it was ok at my spot,i saved it on 12 bar, but then i pulled a no hander and flipped it,and throttle was locked to max,bike hited in metal fance.
Old 05-31-2009, 03:16 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by MikeM
Knew it was a matter of time before Mitchell got shut down again. Yesterday the whole hood came out to make wheelies - all LED Mob and then the normal people so it was a little noisy.
Old 05-31-2009, 03:42 PM

subscribe.
Old 05-31-2009, 04:15 PM

going to the bar and take a walk on the beach with my girl bbl.
Old 05-31-2009, 04:39 PM

time for a new page
Old 05-31-2009, 04:39 PM

burning this one up....
Old 05-31-2009, 04:40 PM

last....

Quick Reply: OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available