OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available

Search this Thread

Old 05-31-2009, 03:11 AM
www.STRICTLYSTUNT.com

JackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to behold
Re: OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available

Originally Posted by r6-hooligan
well if I still lived alone thats what i would have done.. **** I never did the dishes, if I needed a real plate for a steak or sumpting I would throw it out after and buy more next time...
spoken like a true man
Old 05-31-2009, 03:11 AM
www.STRICTLYSTUNT.com

JackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to beholdJackMan is a splendid one to behold

OMR SUBCAGE (S)
OMR SUBCAGES available:

Honda Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600 - 01, 02, 03, 04, 05 ,06, 07<<<click here
  • GSXR 750- 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06,07 <<click here
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The 03-06 CBR 600RR , 03-05 Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • All other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<
Old 05-31-2009, 03:12 AM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute

my girl is now passed out on the bathroom floor... should I just leave her their and go to bed or wait it out and deal with her in a few hours when she wakes up??

(shes druuuuuuunk)
pee one her crotch region and puke on her face and she'll think she did it

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 05-31-2009, 03:12 AM

Mr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud of

Old 05-31-2009, 03:13 AM
www.STRICTLYSTUNT.com

Originally Posted by old man roger
when i was about 13 o puked vodka and pizza all over this girls house and she used the vacuum to pick it up and then just put the vacuum in the closet , bet that smelled good the next day
ewwwww
Old 05-31-2009, 03:14 AM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

well if I still lived alone thats what i would have done.. **** I never did the dishes, if I needed a real plate for a steak or sumpting I would throw it out after and buy more next time...
i helped a buddy move and he had a room stacked to the ceiling with clothes he had only worn once , he didnt do laundry for like a year he just kept buying new clothes

Mr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by JackMan
spoken like a true man
paper and plastic.... only wash beer mugs and knifes (as needed)
www.STRICTLYSTUNT.com

Originally Posted by old duffer
that's crazy enough to work
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

leave it to duffer
Old 05-31-2009, 03:16 AM

i helped a buddy move and he had a room stacked to the ceiling with clothes he had only worn once , he didnt do laundry for like a year he just kept buying new clothes
I used to only do it when i ran out of stuff I needed. I had a spare room so it all went in there till it was time to spend 2 days washing it all...
Old 05-31-2009, 03:16 AM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute

that's crazy enough to work
leave it to duffer
I'd do it

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 05-31-2009, 03:17 AM

fucken Duffer....lol
Old 05-31-2009, 03:17 AM
Registered Spammer

"would have brought you to bed but thought you'd be better off on the tiles" lol

Old 05-31-2009, 03:19 AM

"would have brought you to bed but thought you'd be better off on the tiles" lol
easyer to clean
Old 05-31-2009, 03:21 AM
www.STRICTLYSTUNT.com

time for bed
also known as OMR

I used to only do it when i ran out of stuff I needed. I had a spare room so it all went in there till it was time to spend 2 days washing it all...
it would have taken him weeks to wash all his in a regular washer and drier , he started dropping his **** off at the laundry mat and letting them do it , it was cheaper than buying new clothes
www.STRICTLYSTUNT.com

later everyone
Old 05-31-2009, 03:22 AM
also known as OMR

night jack
Old 05-31-2009, 03:23 AM
Registered Spammer

later everyone

Old 05-31-2009, 03:24 AM

later everyone

Quick Reply: OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available