OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available

Search this Thread

Old 06-30-2009, 08:03 PM
Soup Mafia

Ethiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to behold
Re: OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available

Originally Posted by Juca
she is your wife??? huh sorry didnt know that

juca you crack me up man.

alright im out for a little while im in trouble i think.
Old 06-30-2009, 08:04 PM
Soup Mafia

Ethiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Arkansas
Not now....
What an idiot

dont mess with "the juca", he's foriegn.
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Not now....
What an idiot
naw he's not an idiot it's just a language barrier , he is from croatia and has probably never heard the term ''future ex wife''
†★ King of brake lines ★†

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future

Not now....
What an idiot
Old 06-30-2009, 08:05 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Ethiopian
juca you crack me up man.

if she beats you too bad post the booby pics
Old 06-30-2009, 08:06 PM
also known as OMR

OMR SUBCAGE (S)
OMR SUBCAGES available:

Honda Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600 - 01, 02, 03, 04, 05 ,06, 07<<<click here
  • GSXR 750- 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06,07 <<click here
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The 03-06 CBR 600RR , 03-05 Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • All other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<
Soup Mafia

Originally Posted by old man roger
naw he's not an idiot it's just a language barrier , he is from croatia and has probably never heard the term ''future ex wife''
+1

if she beats you too bad post the booby pics
fo sho.

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future

for me it mean that he will marry her then he will broke up with her.
she will be his wife then they will broke up and then she will become his ex wife.
Old 06-30-2009, 08:07 PM

Arkansas is a decent person

I'm not calling juca the idiot, I'm referring that to Stephen! Now yall all are idiots
Old 06-30-2009, 08:08 PM

well if you need some scorpions or black widows just pm me then i will shipp it...then threw it in her bed.
Old 06-30-2009, 08:09 PM
also known as OMR

I'm not calling juca the idiot, I'm referring that to Stephen! Now yall all are idiots
be careful , if you **** him off too bad he will eat your brains
Old 06-30-2009, 08:10 PM

Originally Posted by Juca
well if you need some scorpions or black widows just pm me then i will shipp it...then threw it in her bed.
He sleeps in the same bed.
Soup Mafia

that would be a horrible idea juca.

Now yall all are idiots
awww it seems like you need just one warm hug
Old 06-30-2009, 08:11 PM
Soup Mafia

dont mind her she is re-tard.
Old 06-30-2009, 08:13 PM

He sleeps in the same bed.
that would be a horrible idea juca.
well he will be in other bed cuz he will know that he cant sleep with you that night. like roger told us he will come and eat your brain
Old 06-30-2009, 08:13 PM

be careful , if you **** him off too bad he will eat your brains
please don't put that picture up it haunts me in my sleep hahahaha

Ok stephen seriously get in here the movie is starting, tell ur butt buddies bye
Old 06-30-2009, 08:15 PM
Soup Mafia

you dont tell me women, go make me a cake.
Old 06-30-2009, 08:16 PM

roger want some?
Old 06-30-2009, 08:17 PM
also known as OMR

you dont tell me women, go make me a cake.
you tell her man

Quick Reply: OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available