OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available

Search this Thread

Old 06-30-2009, 06:29 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available

Originally Posted by Juca
ufff this **** will kill me...
what will kill you ?
Old 06-30-2009, 06:31 PM

Arkansas is a decent person

me...
Old 06-30-2009, 06:36 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Arkansas
me...
ppfftt you could hurt a fly
Old 06-30-2009, 06:37 PM

Originally Posted by old man roger
ppfftt you could hurt a fly
could? or couldnt?
Old 06-30-2009, 06:37 PM
also known as OMR

OMR SUBCAGE (S)
OMR SUBCAGES available:

Honda Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600 - 01, 02, 03, 04, 05 ,06, 07<<<click here
  • GSXR 750- 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06,07 <<click here
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The 03-06 CBR 600RR , 03-05 Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • All other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<
Old 06-30-2009, 06:38 PM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by Arkansas
could? or couldnt?
oops ,ya i just woke up ..lol
Old 06-30-2009, 06:39 PM

oops ,ya i just woke up ..lol
lol u need to go back to sleep.

Whoop whoop back to riding soooooon!!!
Old 06-30-2009, 06:49 PM
†★ King of brake lines ★†

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future

what will kill you ?
i cant decide to go on the moto party this weekend or no...i can go with 919 without plate,title and lights and i dont have a licence for bike. so i have to go on the shipp with that **** then i have to ride 60 km and i must be luck to dont get arrested. but i think that i will go.
Old 06-30-2009, 06:49 PM

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future

arkansas kitty post up some pics.

i kid i kid
Old 06-30-2009, 06:50 PM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by Juca
i cant decide to go on the moto party this weekend or no...i can go with 919 without plate,title and lights and i dont have a licence for bike. so i have to go on the shipp with that **** then i have to ride 60 km and i must be luck to dont get arrested. but i think that i will go.
who's 919
Old 06-30-2009, 06:54 PM
It's too hot in here!!!

~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold

what will kill you ?

me...but since Arkansas already said that guess I can't bite her line!
Old 06-30-2009, 06:55 PM
Soup Mafia

Ethiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to behold

what will kill you ?
this is gonna kill me.
Name:  IMG_1614.jpg
Views: 6
Size:  71.6 KB
GAME OVER *****

0410R will become famous soon enough0410R will become famous soon enough

i guess hes talking about the honda 919?

who's 919
cbr and its not mine i can take it,brother of my gf will borrow it to me.
Old 06-30-2009, 06:56 PM
GAME OVER *****

0410R will become famous soon enough0410R will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Ethiopian
this is gonna kill me.

ur fault u sold the subcage right roger?
Old 06-30-2009, 07:01 PM
also known as OMR

thats going to break the bracket and possibly the subframe the first time it hits the ground hard
Old 06-30-2009, 07:02 PM
StuntUSA MOD

Miss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to behold

Old 06-30-2009, 07:04 PM

Originally Posted by Miss Chievous
hello miss amy waz up,problems again?

ah womans
Old 06-30-2009, 07:05 PM
StuntUSA MOD

Miss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to behold

I do not understand the male species. wtf is wrong with you all!
Old 06-30-2009, 07:05 PM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by juca
hello miss amy waz up,problems again?

ah womans
doh!!!!!!!

Quick Reply: OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available