OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available

Search this Thread

Old 06-30-2009, 04:54 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available

Originally Posted by Trachito
we should make miguel an honorary "*****"

the black guys at work made me an honorary brotha on year. It was open season on basketball/chicken/grape soda jokes.
Old 06-30-2009, 04:55 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

we should make miguel an honorary "*****"

i call my white friends ***** all the time but not my black friends
Old 06-30-2009, 04:55 PM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

i dont get it
ESL I understand......if you tried to own me that's all you'd get....slapped like a bitch!!
Old 06-30-2009, 04:56 PM
What happened to my blox?

stock05 is infamous around these parts

Originally Posted by MikeM
its real easy if you have an engine crane
why would you need that? put the motor up on a crate and drop the frame/swingarm right over the top.

Originally Posted by ~CuPcAkE~
Well I'm going to put some food in my belly....be back in a while!!!
sweet, you swallow.
Old 06-30-2009, 04:56 PM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by stock05
bullshit, i'd make sweet love to you and your sister at the same time.

i just use an old chair and sit the motor on it, then drop the frame over it, from there i hang it from the garage rafters with straps and start bolting **** up.

been really busy with work, school, and training. working on my resume right now, im trying to get a job a the UFC gym in concord, ca. i spoke to the vice president yesterday and it sounds like i pretty much have the job, im really excited.

crazy in the head = crazy in the bed

with help i had one up and running in about an hours time, maybe less.
weird. doesnt sound like the typical stock

sounds good. next time i have to do an engine swap alone, that's prolly what i'll do.

tight!!! good luck, son.

that sounds like an exageration if that includes taking **** off the old one and puttin it back on, like fairings and ****.
Old 06-30-2009, 04:57 PM
bp chaser

i just use an old chair and sit the motor on it, then drop the frame over it, from there i hang it from the garage rafters with straps and start bolting **** up.
his frame will be bare at the time so it wont even need to be hung from the rafters.
Old 06-30-2009, 04:59 PM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by skillz954
ESL I understand......if you tried to own me that's all you'd get....slapped like a bitch!!
wack

lol

i call my white friends ***** all the time but not my black friends

the black guys at work made me an honorary brotha on year. It was open season on basketball/chicken/grape soda jokes.
yah, i thought about making u one when u were upset the vending machines didnt have grape soda

i doubt that my status wouldnt hold much weight though considering i'm not 100% black
bp chaser

that sounds like an exageration if that includes taking **** off the old one and puttin it back on, like fairings and ****.
it could be done in an hour if you have no fairings and someone to lend a hand

and of course the tool to open up the motor mounts and swingarm/motor mounts
Certified

Bray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by 0410R
thats not bad and he knows exactly what hes doing
ya i know, i just dont have $400 bucks right now lol...
Old 06-30-2009, 05:00 PM

off to do some work
Old 06-30-2009, 05:03 PM
bp chaser

yah, i thought about making u one when u were upset the vending machines didnt have grape soda
when i go to hood bbq's they make jokes about me and the grape soda. "yo, mikey m, he drink more grape soda than any other ***** here"

and i always get elected to go on the beer runs because the cops wont bother me. its funny because its true.
Old 06-30-2009, 05:08 PM
Certified

Bray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant future

i forgot to get the numbers off my ebay frame ... to see if they are ok, i wanna try and sell a frame
Old 06-30-2009, 05:09 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

OMR SUBCAGE (S)
OMR SUBCAGES available:

Honda Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600 - 01, 02, 03, 04, 05 ,06, 07<<<click here
  • GSXR 750- 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06,07 <<click here
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The 03-06 CBR 600RR , 03-05 Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • All other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<
Old 06-30-2009, 05:10 PM
What happened to my blox?

stock05 is infamous around these parts

weird. doesnt sound like the typical stock

sounds good. next time i have to do an engine swap alone, that's prolly what i'll do.

tight!!! good luck, son.

yeah, i stopped drinking and all of the sudden i started accomplishing things, weird huh?
i actually enjoy being back in college, i can't wait to finish up and get my degree.

it was a stuntbike (no fairings) and its no bullshit.

his frame will be bare at the time so it wont even need to be hung from the rafters.
i hang it after i bolt the motor/swingarm up, so i dont have to bend down to bolt up all the other ****, it makes things so much easier.

it could be done in an hour if you have no fairings and someone to lend a hand

and of course the tool to open up the motor mounts and swingarm/motor mounts
it didnt have any fairings and i worked on getting the front end together while my boy bolted up the back and routed the harness.

i had to break down and buy the huge allen wrench after doing 3 frame swaps, it makes life so much easier. if i could get the frame on the motor in less then 30mins by myself, im sure i could get a bare bike together in around a hours time.
Old 06-30-2009, 05:10 PM
bp chaser

damn
Old 06-30-2009, 05:13 PM
bp chaser

i had to break down and buy the huge allen wrench after doing 3 frame swaps, it makes life so much easier. if i could get the frame on the motor in less then 30 by myself, im sure i could get a bare bike together in around a hours time.
I made the tool myself. Now every time i swap a motor or frame for anybody, i loosen those adjuster before even taking the motor out.

Another cool thing i made for doing that job is a motor cradle. Made of out 2x3s, it lets me jack the motor up or down quickly without having to worry about it falling over when i pull the frame off. You know what im talking about.
Old 06-30-2009, 05:25 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

Sloppy joes for dinna... and I is hungry
Old 06-30-2009, 05:28 PM
It's too hot in here!!!

~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold

I'm back!!!
Old 06-30-2009, 05:31 PM

bornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the rough

did ya'll learn to swap frames/motors from just doing it over and over wit ur own **** and learning from yur mistakes?
Old 06-30-2009, 05:33 PM
Administrators

Originally Posted by ~CuPcAkE~
I'm back!!!

Quick Reply: OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available