OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available

Search this Thread

Old 06-30-2009, 03:47 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available

Old 06-30-2009, 03:47 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by stock05
so whats new round these parts?
little of this..... little of that...
Old 06-30-2009, 03:48 PM
Administrators

OMR SUBCAGE (S)
OMR SUBCAGES available:

Honda Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600 - 01, 02, 03, 04, 05 ,06, 07<<<click here
  • GSXR 750- 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06,07 <<click here
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The 03-06 CBR 600RR , 03-05 Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • All other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<
Old 06-30-2009, 03:52 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Zuki750
I'm guessing his frame.
**** for 400 id fly down there and swap it for him
Old 06-30-2009, 03:54 PM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Bray
$400 bucks to swap...
swap motor and **** or numbers?
Do it yourself. It's only a few hours.
@ ur av
Originally Posted by ~CuPcAkE~
I can totally understand where your coming from. My Dad passed away in February from rectale cancer (RIP) and no one from his family (besides a few) came to see him. 18 months he battled with this disease and cried and cried for his family to come see him and no one came. When he was on his death bed I called the entire family and told them to fly out here and say goodbye and still no one came. I wrote off my family after that and told them to **** off. No one should die alone in a hospital without seeing their loved one's, NO ONE!! I watched my dad leave this world with a broken heart, so family to me means **** and I hope that neither one of those ******** ever has to go thru what my sister and I went thru!

So my point is, you have every right to feel the way you feel!
wow, i didn't know that. sorry to hear that, cupcake
Old 06-30-2009, 03:56 PM
It's too hot in here!!!

~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Trachito
swap motor and **** or numbers?

@ ur av

Thanks, but don't be sorry....my sister and I were there and really that's all that matters anyways!!!
Old 06-30-2009, 03:57 PM
It's too hot in here!!!

~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold

I'm guessing his frame.

Your avatar is killing me!!!!
Administrators

@ ur av
+1 I just realized it was him..

+1 you need wheelie to come N cuddle...
What happened to my blox?

stock05 is infamous around these parts

whats up cheeto and cupcake?
Old 06-30-2009, 04:06 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Thanks, but don't be sorry....my sister and I were there and really that's all that matters anyways!!!
hows your sister look?
Old 06-30-2009, 04:06 PM
I Have Too Much Free Time

Zuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant future

They're doing "it".
Old 06-30-2009, 04:07 PM
It's too hot in here!!!

Originally Posted by WHEELIE
+1 I just realized it was him..

+1 you need wheelie to come N cuddle...

awww wheelie likes to cuddle!!!

Originally Posted by MikeM
hows your sister look?
does she have big *** boobas?
It's too hot in here!!!

Stock...where have you been? Or was it me that was gone too long???
Old 06-30-2009, 04:08 PM
Administrators

awww wheelie likes to cuddle!!!
I'd cuddle you like an octapus...
Old 06-30-2009, 04:09 PM
Administrators

the 929 wheels & tires I wanted are back on ebay...
Old 06-30-2009, 04:09 PM

Stock...where have you been? Or was it me that was gone too long???
today is my first day back in a while.
Old 06-30-2009, 04:10 PM

Originally Posted by WHEELIE
the 929 wheels & tires I wanted are back on ebay...
that means they were bent to ****.
Old 06-30-2009, 04:10 PM
GAME OVER *****

0410R will become famous soon enough0410R will become famous soon enough

My grandfather is going trough the same **** hes got cancer in hes bones and the only poeple arund him are hes sons my uncles and aunts hes sisters and **** have never been around only to put him down and insult him
Old 06-30-2009, 04:11 PM
Administrators

that means they were bent to ****.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...m=180375092959

Quick Reply: OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available