OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available

Search this Thread

Old 06-29-2009, 09:42 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available

if women would work as hard at looking good when they have a man as they do when they dont have a man they wouldnt need to find a new man ....lol
Old 06-29-2009, 09:43 PM
StuntUSA MOD

Miss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by ~CuPcAkE~
Thanks!!! Well I'm here if you ever need advice or to just bitch about not being able to eat a juicy cheeseburger when your hungover as f*ck....Good luck to you though, seriously, it's hard but if you have determination and will your already half way there!!!
Thanks I am determined.. I love the process. Your whole way of life changes, not just your weight on the scale. Its been a rocky ride but its going great thus far.
Old 06-29-2009, 09:45 PM
StuntUSA MOD

Miss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by old man roger
if women would work as hard at looking good when they have a man as they do when they dont have a man they wouldnt need to find a new man ....lol
I don't think thats true all the time. Men are dominating and want to dominate all female species
Old 06-29-2009, 09:53 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by Miss Chievous
I don't think thats true all the time. Men are dominating and want to dominate all female species
ok
Old 06-29-2009, 09:53 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

neon is finished. $3 in parts and i lost about a half a gallon due to spillage during the operation
Old 06-29-2009, 09:54 PM
also known as OMR

OMR SUBCAGE (S)
OMR SUBCAGES available:

Honda Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600 - 01, 02, 03, 04, 05 ,06, 07<<<click here
  • GSXR 750- 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06,07 <<click here
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The 03-06 CBR 600RR , 03-05 Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • All other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<
Old 06-29-2009, 09:55 PM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by MikeM
neon is finished. $3 in parts and i lost about a half a gallon due to spillage during the operation
i didnt understand what part broke , i get how you fixed it but what was the part for in the first place
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

tomorrow i pick up my oxygen and acetylene tanks

you guys are talking about some boring ****
StuntUSA MOD

ok
you know i am right
Old 06-29-2009, 09:56 PM
Soup Mafia

Ethiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to behold

my girl is making me a hot fudge sundae ....thats where i get my happy fat ...lol
Micah says your a mean jerk.
Old 06-29-2009, 09:58 PM
bp chaser

i didnt understand what part broke , i get how you fixed it but what was the part for in the first place
it was basically a rubber cap for a drain from the fuel pump. Without it, the contents of the gas tank pour out through a 5/16 spout. The old one was rotted, and slowly leaking. Once i touched it, it disintegrated and gas started pouring out.
Old 06-29-2009, 10:00 PM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by Miss Chievous
you know i am right
ya we make you eat too much

Originally Posted by Ethiopian
Micah says your a mean jerk.
she's not mad at me her happy fat is mad at me

Originally Posted by MikeM
it was basically a rubber cap for a drain from the fuel pump. Without it, the contents of the gas tank pour out through a 5/16 spout. The old one was rotted, and slowly leaking. Once i touched it, it disintegrated and gas started pouring out.
never seen a fuel pump with a drain
Old 06-29-2009, 10:03 PM
Soup Mafia

Ethiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to beholdEthiopian is a splendid one to behold

she doesn't have a comeback for that one, but we had ice cream for dinner
Old 06-29-2009, 10:06 PM
also known as OMR

she doesn't have a comeback for that one, but we had ice cream for dinner
as long as it wasnt ice cream and beer...lol
Old 06-29-2009, 10:10 PM
Soup Mafia

Naw man she doesn't drink that bad LOL , dustin is bring up a carb so her 50 should be back running so she won't be drinking at the spot anymore.
Old 06-29-2009, 10:13 PM
†★ King of brake lines ★†

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future

roger bray rode your bike?
Old 06-29-2009, 10:15 PM
also known as OMR

Naw man she doesn't drink that bad LOL , dustin is bring up a carb so her 50 should be back running so she won't be drinking at the spot anymore.
im just teasing , she's not fat ..
Old 06-29-2009, 10:16 PM
also known as OMR

Originally Posted by Juca
roger bray rode your bike?
no
Old 06-29-2009, 10:16 PM
†★ King of brake lines ★†

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future

no
short and clear
Old 06-29-2009, 10:19 PM
bp chaser

never seen a fuel pump with a drain
neither have i, or the auto parts store guy. 95 was the only year neon that had it

Quick Reply: OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available