OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available

Search this Thread

Old 06-29-2009, 09:06 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available

OMR SUBCAGE (S)
OMR SUBCAGES available:

Honda Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600 - 01, 02, 03, 04, 05 ,06, 07<<<click here
  • GSXR 750- 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06,07 <<click here
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The 03-06 CBR 600RR , 03-05 Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • All other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<
Old 06-29-2009, 09:07 PM
It's too hot in here!!!

~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Juca
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=787PfVKquH4&feature=related

Ummm anyone else notice how nobody helped the guy on the ground?? That's F*ck'd up!!!
Old 06-29-2009, 09:08 PM
†★ King of brake lines ★†

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by ~CuPcAkE~
Ummm anyone else notice how nobody helped the guy on the ground?? That's F*ck'd up!!!
they are in china
Old 06-29-2009, 09:09 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

my girl is making me a hot fudge sundae ....thats where i get my happy fat ...lol
Old 06-29-2009, 09:12 PM

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future

i want some pizza
Old 06-29-2009, 09:13 PM
StuntUSA MOD

Miss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to behold

Thanks!

When I first started back in 04 I did Atkins...did that from 04 to 07....between 07 up until April 09 I just watched what I ate (meaning I watched it go from the plate to my mouth, ha) I put on probably 10lbs or so between that time period so in April I just decided to watch what I eat.

Mon-Fri I have Oatmeal with bananas for breakfast, a cup of fruit and a salad with chicken and lemon juice for dressing for lunch and dinner is chicken, shrimp or fish and veggies. Same thing every Mon-Fri since April, the weekends is when I'll have bread, rice or noodles of some sort, but small portions and only during lunch so the carbs burn faster. I cut out sweets for lent and haven't gone back and I drink water mostly, usually diet soda on the weekends if I'm having a sweet tooth. Alcohol is strictly Vodka and a little cranberry...I like double Vodka anyways so the intake of cranberry is small.

As far as working out goes....I hate the gym, I rarely go, but I walk every night a few miles and I've been dating the same guy for a while so I use him as my workout (lots of sex) seriously, you burn alot of calories...but obviously you cant just lay there
wow! you are so disciplined! (I know I spelled that wrong)

Doesn't it bother you eating the same food everyday?! I used to be very regimented like that but it drove me crazy after a while!!! I just try to eat the healthiest version of whatever is available to me and stay within a normal portion. It works well.

Sex is a good workout. I'm sure the guy you are with is definitely happy to help you work up a sweat!
Old 06-29-2009, 09:13 PM

mmmmmm
Old 06-29-2009, 09:17 PM

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Juca
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=787PfVKquH4&feature=related
Damn Asian drivers!!
Old 06-29-2009, 09:19 PM
It's too hot in here!!!

~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Miss Chievous
wow! you are so disciplined! (I know I spelled that wrong)

Doesn't it bother you eating the same food everyday?! I used to be very regimented like that but it drove me crazy after a while!!! I just try to eat the healthiest version of whatever is available to me and stay within a normal portion. It works well.

Sex is a good workout. I'm sure the guy you are with is definitely happy to help you work up a sweat!

Oh it's totally hard, but what makes it a bit easy is remembering what size I was before the diet and what size I am now. So if it means eating the same thing everyday, I'm totally fine with that! I went from a size 20 to an 8 (almost a 6). That's a huge jump, especially when someone does it without surgery. I did have to work out alot when I lost a big bulk of the weight in the first year. If I didn't I'm sure I would had to of had surgery.

Originally Posted by Unknown_Tom
Damn Asian drivers!!
red light was for dude in the car

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold

I need to put my *** on a diet again but I really don't want to.
Old 06-29-2009, 09:22 PM
what is he doing?

becky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond reputebecky has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Unknown_Tom
I need to put my *** on a diet again but I really don't want to.
i need to start working out! i got the eating healthy part down...i'm at 130 now, but i still need to firm up
Old 06-29-2009, 09:23 PM

this **** isnt that bad at all...
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9x5nF8aPbMw&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]
Old 06-29-2009, 09:26 PM

Originally Posted by becky
i need to start working out! i got the eating healthy part down...i'm at 130 now, but i still need to firm up
You don't have time to work out you have too many chores to do
Old 06-29-2009, 09:30 PM
StuntUSA MOD

Miss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to behold

**** my internet just died out on me
Old 06-29-2009, 09:34 PM
also known as OMR

**** my internet just died out on me
then what is this magic ? ^^^^^^^^
StuntUSA MOD

Oh it's totally hard, but what makes it a bit easy is remembering what size I was before the diet and what size I am now. So if it means eating the same thing everyday, I'm totally fine with that! I went from a size 20 to an 8 (almost a 6). That's a huge jump, especially when someone does it without surgery. I did have to work out alot when I lost a big bulk of the weight in the first year. If I didn't I'm sure I would had to of had surgery.
that's really amazing. and you've been able to keep it off! thats the hardest part! congrats!! when i'm done, my sizes lost will be similar to yours.
StuntUSA MOD

Originally Posted by old man roger
then what is this magic ? ^^^^^^^^
in the middle of my reply it left. then it came back. maybe i over reacted lol.
Old 06-29-2009, 09:39 PM
It's too hot in here!!!

that's really amazing. and you've been able to keep it off! thats the hardest part! congrats!! when i'm done, my sizes lost will be similar to yours.

Thanks!!! Well I'm here if you ever need advice or to just bitch about not being able to eat a juicy cheeseburger when your hungover as f*ck....Good luck to you though, seriously, it's hard but if you have determination and will your already half way there!!!
Old 06-29-2009, 09:41 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
how do you just drain the water out? on mine theres something you turn on the bottom side where you let the air out.
the water collects at the bottom of the tank. thats where the drain is, on all compressor tanks

Quick Reply: OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available