OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available

Search this Thread

Old 06-29-2009, 06:43 PM

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold
Re: OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available

OMR SUBCAGE (S)
OMR SUBCAGES available:

Honda Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600 - 01, 02, 03, 04, 05 ,06, 07<<<click here
  • GSXR 750- 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06,07 <<click here
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The 03-06 CBR 600RR , 03-05 Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • All other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<
Old 06-29-2009, 06:43 PM
StuntUSA MOD

Miss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to behold

off to gym... gotta tone up woot woot. by the way, i'm down another size. woot woot. my first 5k is in 5 days!!!
Old 06-29-2009, 06:45 PM

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold

I think I'm gonna go sign up for the gym today I'm starting to look like a fatty.
Old 06-29-2009, 06:50 PM

bornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by Bray
sup dudes, ya i partied this weekend... and thank you for the birthday wishes.
partying w/out me?

Happy beerrffday foool
i hope dey played dat one song, iz my dawg birthday iz my dawg birthday iz my dawg birthday
Old 06-29-2009, 06:55 PM

bornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the rough

Damn i just remembered i need a SF headlight and a tail light lol
A few Flashlights taped together in the front.. same in the back but with red saran wrap over the glass.

i think im going to put Gift, on the title when i go to the tag place tomorrow.
I did not write anything on the title i just TOLD the woman at the place that it was a gift.
Old 06-29-2009, 06:58 PM
GAME OVER *****

0410R will become famous soon enough0410R will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by bray
sup dudes, ya i partied this weekend... And thank you for the birthday wishes.

i didint know and happy birthday....and tell him i just want a gloss black and i have a desing for the back of the helmet is a sticker he just needs to put the clear on top
Old 06-29-2009, 07:00 PM
Certified

Bray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant future

lol flashlights as headlights? for some reason i dont think cops down here will be too cool about that lol..
Old 06-29-2009, 07:00 PM
Certified

Bray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by 0410R
i didint know and happy birthday....and tell him i just want a gloss black and i have a desing for the back of the helmet is a sticker he just needs to put the clear on top
will do ill be over his house tonight
Old 06-29-2009, 08:21 PM
†★ King of brake lines ★†

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future

trrrrrn!
Old 06-29-2009, 08:44 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

lunch break
Old 06-29-2009, 08:46 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
how do you just drain the water out? on mine theres something you turn on the bottom side where you let the air out.
just crack the valve open slightly and the air will push the water out
Old 06-29-2009, 08:52 PM
It's too hot in here!!!

~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Miss Chievous
off to gym... gotta tone up woot woot. by the way, i'm down another size. woot woot. my first 5k is in 5 days!!!

the gym is over rated...just eat what you want then puke after jk!!!!!

Congrats on the weight loss....I'm down 2 sizes since I started again in April and overall 6 sizes since 04
Old 06-29-2009, 08:52 PM
StuntUSA MOD

Miss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to behold

did an hour and 5 minutes of cardio tonight.
Old 06-29-2009, 08:53 PM

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future

ah womans...
Old 06-29-2009, 08:55 PM
StuntUSA MOD

Originally Posted by ~CuPcAkE~
the gym is over rated...just eat what you want then puke after jk!!!!!

Congrats on the weight loss....I'm down 2 sizes since I started again in April and overall 6 sizes since 04

Thank you! Congrats to yourself as well. What's helping you out? I'm on weight watchers.. been at it about a year and half now, lost 70 lbs... more to go but I'm happy with my process so far! Going to the gym, too, now.. I couldn't for a long time b.c I had knee surgery in October. It's delayed me alot but I can still go to the gym decently now
Old 06-29-2009, 08:59 PM

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iPTUw2ya8bg&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]
Old 06-29-2009, 09:02 PM
It's too hot in here!!!

~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold~CuPcAkE~ is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Miss Chievous

Thank you! Congrats to yourself as well. What's helping you out? I'm on weight watchers.. been at it about a year and half now, lost 70 lbs... more to go but I'm happy with my process so far! Going to the gym, too, now.. I couldn't for a long time b.c I had knee surgery in October. It's delayed me alot but I can still go to the gym decently now
Thanks!

When I first started back in 04 I did Atkins...did that from 04 to 07....between 07 up until April 09 I just watched what I ate (meaning I watched it go from the plate to my mouth, ha) I put on probably 10lbs or so between that time period so in April I just decided to watch what I eat.

Mon-Fri I have Oatmeal with bananas for breakfast, a cup of fruit and a salad with chicken and lemon juice for dressing for lunch and dinner is chicken, shrimp or fish and veggies. Same thing every Mon-Fri since April, the weekends is when I'll have bread, rice or noodles of some sort, but small portions and only during lunch so the carbs burn faster. I cut out sweets for lent and haven't gone back and I drink water mostly, usually diet soda on the weekends if I'm having a sweet tooth. Alcohol is strictly Vodka and a little cranberry...I like double Vodka anyways so the intake of cranberry is small.

As far as working out goes....I hate the gym, I rarely go, but I walk every night a few miles and I've been dating the same guy for a while so I use him as my workout (lots of sex) seriously, you burn alot of calories...but obviously you cant just lay there

Last edited by ~CuPcAkE~; 06-29-2009 at 09:03 PM. Reason: ----
Old 06-29-2009, 09:04 PM
also known as OMR

two words ....happy fat ...lol
Old 06-29-2009, 09:05 PM

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=787PfVKquH4&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]
Old 06-29-2009, 09:05 PM
It's too hot in here!!!

Originally Posted by old man roger
two words ....happy fat ...lol
two words....suck it!

Quick Reply: OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available