OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available

Search this Thread

Old 06-29-2009, 04:34 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available

Originally Posted by bornreadybc
tru. i've only washed mine that one time i called you asking you wat to do and it still smells like fabric softner.

tru.
i dont think ive ever cleaned my helmet maybe i should coz it stinks. i used to rock bandanas or doo rags for the sweat but i got lazy.
Old 06-29-2009, 04:35 PM
NealFoReal

OnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for repOnEWhEeLNEAL User spends way too much time asking for rep

OMR SUBCAGE (S)
OMR SUBCAGES available:

Honda Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600 - 01, 02, 03, 04, 05 ,06, 07<<<click here
  • GSXR 750- 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06,07 <<click here
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The 03-06 CBR 600RR , 03-05 Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • All other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<
Old 06-29-2009, 05:10 PM
Certified

Bray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant future

i think im going to put Gift, on the title when i go to the tag place tomorrow.
Old 06-29-2009, 05:21 PM
GAME OVER *****

0410R will become famous soon enough0410R will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by bray
i think im going to put gift, on the title when i go to the tag place tomorrow.

they gave u back the money and the frame?
Old 06-29-2009, 05:22 PM
GAME OVER *****

0410R will become famous soon enough0410R will become famous soon enough

Bray ask ur borther about painting a helmet
Old 06-29-2009, 05:22 PM
Certified

Bray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by 0410R
they gave u back the money and the frame?
ya i got my money back last friday, bought the new frame from colt , and the ebay frame came back today lol
Old 06-29-2009, 05:23 PM
Certified

Originally Posted by 0410R
Bray ask ur borther about painting a helmet
what color?
Old 06-29-2009, 05:26 PM
Certified

Damn i just remembered i need a SF headlight and a tail light lol
Old 06-29-2009, 05:48 PM

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold

Old 06-29-2009, 05:53 PM
StuntUSA MOD

Miss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to behold

Old 06-29-2009, 05:58 PM
StuntUSA MOD

Miss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to behold

happy day-late birthday, justin. I'm slacking.
Old 06-29-2009, 06:01 PM

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold

Oh yeah I meant to tell you the same thing Bray. Happy birthday!! Did you party this weekend?
Old 06-29-2009, 06:08 PM

Taco's
Old 06-29-2009, 06:09 PM
Certified

sup dudes, ya i partied this weekend... and thank you for the birthday wishes.
Old 06-29-2009, 06:32 PM

That a'boy
Old 06-29-2009, 06:37 PM
Certified

ya i was pretty drunk saturday... patron and jack... the ******* vending machine at the hotel ran out of coke and pepsi, so we had to have patron and sunkist.. lol weird... but wasnt too bad.
Old 06-29-2009, 06:38 PM
StuntUSA MOD

partyyyy
Old 06-29-2009, 06:41 PM

Originally Posted by Bray
ya i was pretty drunk saturday... patron and jack... the ******* vending machine at the hotel ran out of coke and pepsi, so we had to have patron and sunkist.. lol weird... but wasnt too bad.
You should never mix patron if you do it should be in a margarita
Old 06-29-2009, 06:41 PM
StuntUSA MOD

that combo does not really sound appealing
Old 06-29-2009, 06:43 PM

Patron is best served in shot glasses.

Quick Reply: OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available