OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available

Search this Thread

Old 06-26-2009, 01:40 PM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available

Originally Posted by bornreadybc
im not referring to you two and your jokes... this is an excellent time to see what kind of place Stuntlife is.. its the only website that i see soooooooo much hate for MJ.. look around.. the thing is, i doubt all those haters followed his life that closely to really know anything
Here is my take:
His Dad was a ********. Probably abused Mike when he was young. As Mike grew up he hated that the "man in the mirror" looked more and more like the man he hated (his dad) as he got older. So he underwent many many rounds of plastic surgery so he wouldn't look like him. And since his childhood was taken away from him he became facinated with little boys, who he then molested to make them "like him" and ruin their innocence.
Old 06-26-2009, 01:40 PM
Certified

Bray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant future

im talkin bout for the tires foooooooool..

waddup wit the frame
ahh the tires... well tuesday im most likely going to buy a new frame.. i got my money back in my bank acc today, plus the frame is on its way back, the dude refused the package.. paypal closed the case lol...

i wish i could find someone in florida with a clean title frame... Whiteboy had a someone, but im not sure if he still has it.. if i can get one for around $900 cash ill do it.
Old 06-26-2009, 01:41 PM
Retired

NINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for repNINER User spends way too much time asking for rep

Like i said i wasn't referring to you but to ans your question, If thats how you feel then don't show him Any respect, you are entitled. He won't care. lol

no respect ¹ disrespect

but child molesting is something everyone knew about so while people who aren't lookin at him for that are honoring his death/life then why the **** do people feel the need to bring that up as if the whole world didnt ****** see it all over the news?

Sorry for cursing.
Same reason no one cried at Hitler's funeral.
Old 06-26-2009, 01:42 PM
I Have Too Much Free Time

Zuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant future

Like i said i wasn't referring to you but to ans your question, If thats how you feel then don't show him Any respect, you are entitled. He won't care. lol

no respect ¹ disrespect

but child molesting is something everyone knew about so while people who aren't lookin at him for that are honoring his death/life then why the **** do people feel the need to bring that up as if the whole world didnt ****** see it all over the news?

Sorry for cursing.
Because the fact that he touched children negates anything else he ever did. It is inexcusable and people should not pretend like he was a good person.
Old 06-26-2009, 01:53 PM

bornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by NINER
:[the head itching smiley] hitler did any good?

Originally Posted by Zuki750
Because the fact that he touched children negates anything else he ever did. It is inexcusable and people should not pretend like he was a good person.
I understand, and i fil you, but in stuff like this i choose to not take a side.. Thats why i didn't fwd the RIP text or post **** on blogs, myspce, facebook. But if ppl wanna IGNORE the molesting then i prefer to let them, and i dont say ****. cause they won't be saying OH RIP MICHAEL when they're getting molested or their child gets touched.

also i didnt follow that case so i don't have any strong thoughts on it. even then this world is so ****^d up and twisted that you can never be 100% sure of **** you see on TV
Old 06-26-2009, 02:03 PM

bornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the roughbornreadybc is a jewel in the rough

BRAY!!

you be goin to trends/la quan/ country club/ polish amer and all them plces?
Old 06-26-2009, 02:18 PM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

did you really just compare Hitler and MJ??
Old 06-26-2009, 02:19 PM
Retired

Originally Posted by skillz954
did you really just compare Hitler and MJ??
Yes.
Old 06-26-2009, 02:26 PM

skillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond reputeskillz954 has a reputation beyond repute

Yes.
That's retarded.....

What ever he "may" have touched some boys.......I blame the parents that let thier kids sleep over MJ's house......they were looking for a paycheck at the expense of thier childrens innocense.......
Old 06-26-2009, 02:28 PM
Certified

Bray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant futureBray has a brilliant future

BRAY!!

you be goin to trends/la quan/ country club/ polish amer and all them plces?
negative.. dont even think i heard of those places..

i found a dude in Boca selling a F4i frame clean title.. ima shoot him an offer right now for pick up
Old 06-26-2009, 02:33 PM
Certified

so how about im picking up a frame..... TONIGHT. Holla!
Old 06-26-2009, 02:35 PM

Originally Posted by Bray
negative.. dont even think i heard of those places..

i found a dude in Boca selling a F4i frame clean title.. ima shoot him an offer right now for pick up
and you stay in Lauderdale?

I no longer believe that you eat fried chicken and drink cool aid
Old 06-26-2009, 02:37 PM
Certified

its all good lol 3 of those clubs off back dont even sound hood.. country club, la quan, and polish amer??? step it up and get a fake id and go downtown. Thats where its at.
Old 06-26-2009, 02:52 PM

its all good lol 3 of those clubs off back dont even sound hood.. country club, la quan, and polish amer??? step it up and get a fake id and go downtown. Thats where its at.
country club is in inverrery i dont like it cause security BS's and they shoot EVERY week.. last time i went my dawgs got jammed up for some liq and got let go cause cop was dispatched to someone shot in the same venue

la quan i went to one time for kasi's party dey shot

and polish amer is in N.Lauderdale which i didnt think was too bad till a couple weeks ago when this thick ahz houz party aint get shut down.. a few fights.. somebody ran someone over and then someone shot and THEN POLICE came lol..

i actually like when the party doesn't get shot up and/or shut down so if you know places thats more hood, tell me so i can stay away.

But anyway polish amer is suppose to be live tonight so i was just askin if you go to those typa stuff.. its free before 10:30 so if i get out in time then i'll be there..... if not there is two parties in boca

GET ME A HOOKUP FOR AN ID!!!!!!!!
Old 06-26-2009, 03:09 PM
Certified

inverrary lol thats right down the street from where i use to live in sunrise, with my pops'.. i think i actually applied to work there now that i think about it..
Old 06-26-2009, 04:48 PM
I Have Too Much Free Time

Zuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant futureZuki750 has a brilliant future

a husband and wife are on a trip for their 40th anniversary. the wife comes in the room naked and asks the husband, when we got married 40 years ago and you saw me naked for the first time, what was the first thing you thought?

the husband replies, i wanted to **** your brains out and suck your **** dry!

the wife replies and 40 years later here we are again and what are you thinking?

i did a pretty damn good job.
Old 06-26-2009, 05:35 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

y o
Old 06-26-2009, 05:38 PM
Certified

Sup roger , im about to buy a frame ... found some dude on ebay in boca selling one for 850 clean title
gonna pick it up in about an hr
Old 06-26-2009, 05:39 PM
also known as OMR

old man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for repold man roger User spends way too much time asking for rep

my user cp is screwed up or some thing , it usually shows threads that have been active since i last logged on but now it just shows threads that have been active very recently
Old 06-26-2009, 05:42 PM
also known as OMR

Sup roger , im about to buy a frame ... found some dude on ebay in boca selling one for 850 clean title
gonna pick it up in about an hr
make sure that ***** right this time make sure the #'s on the frame match the #'s on the title and take a good look at how your #'s look on your frame , if the #'s on the new frame dont look the same then it may be stamped ...

and check for cracks or signs of crack repairs , you dont want either ....

Quick Reply: OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available