OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available

Search this Thread

Old 06-23-2009, 09:46 PM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available

Showering in the morning is dumb. I'd rather go to bed clean

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 09:47 PM
StuntUSA MOD

Miss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Unknown_Tom
And that's why you'll always be that stinky girl at work
pppffttt, lame zing. lol.
Old 06-23-2009, 09:47 PM
StuntUSA MOD

Miss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by old duffer
seee!!!!!! duffer you are smart
Old 06-23-2009, 09:48 PM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Miss Chievous
seee!!!!!! duffer you are smart
I know.

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 09:48 PM

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold

OMR SUBCAGE (S)
OMR SUBCAGES available:

Honda Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600 - 01, 02, 03, 04, 05 ,06, 07<<<click here
  • GSXR 750- 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06,07 <<click here
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The 03-06 CBR 600RR , 03-05 Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • All other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<
Old 06-23-2009, 09:49 PM

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold

The ladies like a man that goes to work looking fresh.
Old 06-23-2009, 09:50 PM
StuntUSA MOD

if you take a shower at night, you are clean in the morning, too
Old 06-23-2009, 09:51 PM

8-9 hours no shower probably not clean anymore.
Old 06-23-2009, 09:53 PM
StuntUSA MOD

you are sleeping in your own bed!
Old 06-23-2009, 09:53 PM
Registered Spammer

The only way you aren't clean is if you have a marathon sex session or if you **** the bed :shrugs

Old 06-23-2009, 09:54 PM
Registered Spammer

The ladies like a man that goes to work looking fresh.
Ladies will like what I tell them to like

Old 06-23-2009, 09:55 PM
StuntUSA MOD

The only way you aren't clean is if you have a marathon sex session or if you **** the bed :shrugs
word, lucas, word.
Old 06-23-2009, 09:55 PM
†★ King of brake lines ★†

Juca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant futureJuca has a brilliant future

trrrrn
Old 06-23-2009, 09:56 PM
Registered Spammer

I look fresh in the morning, you probably need to learn to groom yourself better lol

StuntUSA MOD

I'm gunna hit the hay. night.

When I worked construction I would shower in the evening when I got out, now that I'm part of the corporate world I have a nice fresh shower and a nice clean shave before I go in for work.
Registered Spammer

Originally Posted by Juca
trrrrn

Old 06-23-2009, 09:57 PM

Ladies will like what I tell them to like
Hahah

Nice.
Old 06-23-2009, 09:57 PM
Registered Spammer

Originally Posted by Miss Chievous
I'm gunna hit the hay. night.

Old 06-23-2009, 09:58 PM
Registered Spammer

When I worked construction I would shower in the evening when I got out, now that I'm part of the corporate world I have a nice fresh shower and a nice clean shave before I go in for work.
Do you wear a suit?

Quick Reply: OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available