OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available

Search this Thread

Old 06-23-2009, 08:50 PM

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold
Re: OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available

OMR SUBCAGE (S)
OMR SUBCAGES available:

Honda Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600 - 01, 02, 03, 04, 05 ,06, 07<<<click here
  • GSXR 750- 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06,07 <<click here
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The 03-06 CBR 600RR , 03-05 Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • All other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<
Old 06-23-2009, 08:51 PM
StuntUSA MOD

Miss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Unknown_Tom
She doesn't think so.
Its just the complete opposite, thats why its funny.
Old 06-23-2009, 08:53 PM
StuntUSA MOD

Miss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to beholdMiss Chievous is a splendid one to behold

lalalaalallalalalaalallaalalalalalalalalalaalalala lalalaalalalalla
Old 06-23-2009, 08:54 PM
StuntUSA MOD

where is my cell phone? I cant find it.
Old 06-23-2009, 08:54 PM

Unknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to beholdUnknown_Tom is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Miss Chievous
Its just the complete opposite, thats why its funny.
That's what I said, she said they were all out of peanut butter ice cream so she got that.
Old 06-23-2009, 08:55 PM
StuntUSA MOD

That's what I said, she said they were all out of peanut butter ice cream so she got that.
do you like that flavor?
Old 06-23-2009, 08:56 PM
StuntUSA MOD

where is my cell phone? I cant find it.
crisis over, it was under my covers.
Old 06-23-2009, 08:56 PM

do you like that flavor?
Peanut butter? Yeah love it!
Old 06-23-2009, 08:57 PM
StuntUSA MOD

time 4 shower, brb
Old 06-23-2009, 08:57 PM
StuntUSA MOD

Peanut butter? Yeah love it!
no, lol, obviously you like peanut butter! i meant, do you like the cheesecake flavor?
Old 06-23-2009, 09:00 PM

no, lol, obviously you like peanut butter! i meant, do you like the cheesecake flavor?
I don't know I ******* threw it in her face.
Old 06-23-2009, 09:05 PM
bp chaser

MikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for repMikeM User spends way too much time asking for rep

i just went to lowes and bought a set of thier best quality drill bits. each one took about 6 seconds to go dull
Old 06-23-2009, 09:11 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

Originally Posted by MikeM
i just went to lowes and bought a set of thier best quality drill bits. each one took about 6 seconds to go dull
Lowes Suck...
Old 06-23-2009, 09:26 PM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

time to fire up the Grill... Name:  grill.gif
Views: 4
Size:  27.9 KB
Old 06-23-2009, 09:27 PM
Administrators

Name:  Venture-Sun-Hat-Lg2.jpg
Views: 4
Size:  31.1 KB
Old 06-23-2009, 09:31 PM
StuntUSA MOD

so ffresh, so kleeeeeeeeeen
Old 06-23-2009, 09:34 PM

I rarely shower at night.
Old 06-23-2009, 09:38 PM
StuntUSA MOD

i always shower at night so i can sleep in longer in the am.
Old 06-23-2009, 09:40 PM

And that's why you'll always be that stinky girl at work
Old 06-23-2009, 09:45 PM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by OnEWhEeLNEAL
dam everyones havin a rough day today not me - i slept til almost 4 woke up and ate lol. now im goin to ride bikes

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

Quick Reply: OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available