OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available

Search this Thread

Old 06-23-2009, 01:56 AM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available

Originally Posted by Mr. Hooligan
yes I know but these 636's are niiiiiiice (when they dont over heat)
hahahaha
Old 06-23-2009, 01:57 AM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

OMR SUBCAGE (S)
OMR SUBCAGES available:

Honda Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600 - 01, 02, 03, 04, 05 ,06, 07<<<click here
  • GSXR 750- 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06,07 <<click here
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The 03-06 CBR 600RR , 03-05 Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • All other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<
Old 06-23-2009, 02:08 AM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

it kicks on around 210* or so....

but on the hwy it should not get that hot...

my lot bike (also 03 636) runs at about 225* in the lot...
My bikes stay at 180 on the highway. That's around where urs should be. Can't think of what it could be. Did u bleed the system?
Old 06-23-2009, 02:10 AM

Mr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Trachito
My bikes stay at 180 on the highway. That's around where urs should be. Can't think of what it could be. Did u bleed the system?
all the other bikes I have had were around 180* too...

I have been fighting this thing for a whille now, but everything i try hsa been making it better.
Old 06-23-2009, 02:11 AM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

Air could be leaking in. Maybe a loose fastener to a hose or some ****
Old 06-23-2009, 02:12 AM

I'd try changing all the hoses and fasteners.
Old 06-23-2009, 02:12 AM
Administrators

all the other bikes I have had were around 180* too...

I have been fighting this thing for a whille now, but everything i try hsa been making it better.

awhile..
has.....
Old 06-23-2009, 02:14 AM
Administrators

have you changed one of the water pumps????
Old 06-23-2009, 02:14 AM

Mr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud ofMr. Hooligan has much to be proud of

Air could be leaking in. Maybe a loose fastener to a hose or some ****
I'd try changing all the hoses and fasteners.
with the new cap it is presurizing and I dont see any leaks
Old 06-23-2009, 02:16 AM

Originally Posted by WHEELIE
have you changed one of the water pumps????
One of??

I did pull the cover to have it powder coated and the pump fell out, but I got it back in. Its the same shaft that runs the oil pump and I got good oil psi...
Old 06-23-2009, 02:17 AM

awhile..
has.....
Old 06-23-2009, 02:19 AM
Administrators

One of??

I did pull the cover to have it powder coated and the pump fell out, but I got it back in. Its the same shaft that runs the oil pump and I got good oil psi...
as in you said Both the 636's are heating up...

Im still guessing its in the Pump somewhere...
Old 06-23-2009, 02:19 AM
Administrators

Originally Posted by mr. Hooligan
yesyes
Old 06-23-2009, 02:27 AM

as in you said Both the 636's are heating up...

Im still guessing its in the Pump somewhere...
no the lot bike is good...the street bike is the 1 giving me problems
Old 06-23-2009, 02:29 AM
Administrators

no the lot bike is good...the street bike is the 1 giving me problems
change the water pumps between the 2...
Old 06-23-2009, 02:45 AM

change the water pumps between the 2...
how about full coverage ins. and use the street bike in the lot for a bit
Old 06-23-2009, 02:49 AM
Administrators

how about full coverage ins. and use the street bike in the lot for a bit
can I borrow it...
Old 06-23-2009, 02:50 AM
Group Moderator

StrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for repStrictlyStunt User spends way too much time asking for rep

4hrs 10mins...
Old 06-23-2009, 02:51 AM
Administrators

Originally Posted by StrictlyStunt
4hrs 10mins...
seems like 8 more hours huh...
Old 06-23-2009, 02:52 AM

time for me to wander off....

Quick Reply: OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available