OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available

Search this Thread

Old 06-23-2009, 12:32 AM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep
Re: OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available

OMR SUBCAGE (S)
OMR SUBCAGES available:

Honda Kawasaki Suzuki
  • GSXR 600 - 01, 02, 03, 04, 05 ,06, 07<<<click here
  • GSXR 750- 00, 01, 02, 03, 04, 05, 06,07 <<click here
  • GSXR 1000 -01, 02, 03, 04
Yamaha
  • R6 - 03, 04, 05 <<< click here
  • R6s (old body style) - 06, 07, 08
$175 Shipped
pay pal accepted

Tech
  • The 03-06 CBR 600RR , 03-05 Yamaha R6 ,03 04 gsxr 1000 and the f4i pegs are lowered and moved back and out for better peg position! !
  • The 01-03 GSXR 600 and 750 have the pegs moved out two inches because of the big tail section
  • THE 07 600RR pegs are located 2-1/2 inches lower and 3 inches wider (Than stock)
  • All other omr subframe cage models are in the stock location except they are rotated on their axis so they don't fold up unless you fold them up, this also puts your foot on the grippy part of the peg during a wheelie.
  • omr subcages are available for all makes and models but only the ones listed above are available for shipping

click here to contact >> old man roger

the original folding peg subcage!!!!!!!!

>>click here to see why i only sell folding peg subcages<<
Old 06-23-2009, 12:32 AM

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by WHEELIE
what tha Hell iz That????
response to ur previous post
Originally Posted by old duffer
lol, i joke around with that. just like i joke around with all.... this... Roger knows that. i value experience more but unfortunately the business world doesn't. you HAVE to have a degree AND experience to worth anything. i find that to be kinda stupid most times... not all the time though.

Originally Posted by MikeM
time to burn one blunt on the balcony

Wheelie will buy you one If you buy him one...
u guys can have my kids' bunkbeds with the Transformers and hot wheels sheets . juca can have the couch. neal can have my daughter's room with the High school musical and hannah montanah sheets
what about me? lol
Old 06-23-2009, 12:33 AM
Administrators

WHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for repWHEELIE User spends way too much time asking for rep

maybe i can buy him a train ticket instead....
You will have to throw in a pack of smokes and a hooker....
Old 06-23-2009, 12:36 AM
Administrators

Originally Posted by Trachito

u guys can have my kids' bunkbeds with the Transformers and hot wheels sheets . juca can have the couch. neal can have my daughter's room with the High school musical and hannah montanah sheets
I call top bunk with Hot wheels sheets...
Old 06-23-2009, 12:36 AM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute

lol, i joke around with that. just like i joke around with all.... this... Roger knows that. i value experience more but unfortunately the business world doesn't. you HAVE to have a degree AND experience to worth anything. i find that to be kinda stupid most times... not all the time though.
ok mister i speak two languages better than you speak one

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 12:37 AM
Registered Spammer

old duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond reputeold duffer has a reputation beyond repute

You will have to throw in a pack of smokes and a hooker....
He can just find one underaged myspace *****

Best Car & Motorcycle Insurance | Auto/Moto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote
Old 06-23-2009, 12:39 AM
Registered Spammer

I need to eat something

Old 06-23-2009, 12:40 AM
Administrators

He can just find one underaged myspace *****
I don't see that being a problem
Old 06-23-2009, 12:40 AM
Registered Spammer

not a dick

Old 06-23-2009, 12:42 AM
Registered Spammer

I don't see that being a problem
I don't know why so many message him lol Maybe he's like that alex kid from virginia!!!

Old 06-23-2009, 12:42 AM
Administrators

I need to eat something
Theres this pretty cool thing they Call Food.... and you open your
mouth and shove it in there and then repeativly open and close your
mouth abunch of times then you swallow it... (kinda like when your with
your Boyfriend)
Old 06-23-2009, 12:43 AM
Administrators

I don't know why so many message him lol Maybe he's like that alex kid from virginia!!!
BBBUUUUWWWWWWAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

now thats some funny **** right thur

Trachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant futureTrachito has a brilliant future

I call top bunk with Hot wheels sheets...
how did u know the top bunk has the hot wheels sheets? STALKER!!!

ok mister i speak two languages better than you speak one

i dont get it
Registered Spammer

Theres this pretty cool thing they Call Food.... and you open your
mouth and shove it in there and then repeativly open and close your
mouth abunch of times then you swallow it... (kinda like when your with
your Boyfriend)
I said not a dick

Old 06-23-2009, 12:45 AM
Registered Spammer

i dont get it
Seems like you always make sure to point out english is your second language when you correct someone. lol

Old 06-23-2009, 12:48 AM

I need to eat something
same here. talk to u girls later.
Old 06-23-2009, 12:49 AM
Administrators

how did u know the top bunk has the hot wheels sheets? STALKER!!!

Transformers couldn't handle being on the top bunk....

Seems like you always make sure to point out english is your second language when you correct someone. lol
all part of my ploy to make whoever i correct feel dumber
Administrators

same here. talk to u girls later.
See ya Sweet cheeks...
Old 06-23-2009, 12:50 AM
Registered Spammer

BBBUUUUWWWWWWAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

now thats some funny **** right thur
I like jucas daily dose of ******

Quick Reply: OMR SUBCAGES !!!!! new models available